Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > What's Hot & What's Not > Your Reviews

Old 05-02-2016, 4:53 AM

BBW Facehumpers.com moronic producers

I thought I'd treat myself to one of their videos as the sight of three huge attractive tubs of lard sitting on a small skinny girl seemed quite stimulating. So with anticipation I began to watch as these bbw's took it in turns to squash the living daylights out of their victim only to be met with the continuous sound of a clicking stills camera. It was not only for a minute or two but for the entire duration of the video. Not only did it spoil my enjoyment but it made me angry enough to complain to the webmaster (the only means of communication with them).

I'll admit I wan't diplomatic but I was so annoyed I was in fact quite rude. Here is the exchange between us:

Me: Who's the moron with the loudest stills camera taking shots on shoots, so the noise of the clicks spoils the videos?

Them: Your mother.

So in fact they unwittingly confirmed my suspicions regarding their moronic status. And they lost a customer.
Old 05-02-2016, 8:59 AM

I know exactly where you are coming from - nothing spoils a clip more for me to have a camera clacking away (for some reason this type of sound is always picked up louder than it really is) &/or the image "jumping" with the flash.

Why can't producers simply take some stills after the clip has been taken ?
Old 05-03-2016, 1:07 AM

Another annoying spoiler for me is the Brazilian directors, and Marco from MF is also guilty of this, when they do the bloody whispering to the models to give then directions. Give me a break!
Old 05-05-2016, 11:01 PM

The moron known as Zik sent another message:

Zik <zix@mindspring.com>
15:42 (17 hours ago)

to me
Funny I just increased sales. Thank you people are not as dumb as your mom or you. I also have your data for authorities and you are my member too.so finding you is easy. Happy jacking off to my world.

Very sad.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:48 PM

I realize this is none of my business but this entire thread is outrageous.

The way you spoke to them at the start was outrageous and uncalled for, and that kind of meanness is never needed when criticizing someone, but their response was 80 times worse, specifically the way they threatened your life.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: