Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Mistress Destiny's World of BDSM > Tales from the Dark Side

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-13-2016, 4:13 PM

Slavron... The fact that u r in a live in real time slavery itself blows me off. I understand D the level of commitment. Also I know that I'll the dom did not like u in the first place she would have never wanted u here. So no matter how harsh or cruel she be she is still a woma and will always have some feelings. You might want to ask her for some time to speak of something. Try explaining to her. Or may be writeit down... Handwritten.... And give it to her after u take her permission. Tell her that you are in this dilemma... Where u can't decide or understand if something is going wrong.

I think this would help. There is always a thin line between abuse and domination. I truly believe that every dom when agrees to the kind of commitment u r in definitely has a liking. Just hope there is that part of her there. Worst is u probably get beat up more..... But if it works.... This might be it

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: