Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > What's Hot & What's Not > Your Reviews

Old 08-04-2013, 5:42 PM

Brazillian Clips4Sale Clips - I would buy more if

They'd stop having the models wear red nail polish! The number I buy would probably double in size. I avoid any wear the woman is wearing red or some close color nail polish. Just seems too artificial and flashy and makes them less attractive to me.
I pretty much have to look at the previews just to make sure that that one thing that turns me off wont be present. Also, too much lipstick is a turnoff too. Otherwise, most of the women are attractive.

Natural or more neutral colors like black, that are less likely to standout, are preferred by me.

Not sure why red nail polish is such a turnoff for me but i've always felt that way. Black seems the only type that I can tolerate on a woman. Wish that brazillian clips could do more where the women arent wearing super flashy unattractive nail colors. I ended up deleting a clip i paid 20 dollars for all because it became too unbearable to watch because of the nail polish.
Old 08-05-2013, 1:17 AM

Amazing how specific many of us are about how we like our fetish. Any colour nail varnish is ok with me, it's not something I notice. However, Re: Brazilian clips, they are all a bit 'samey', I'd much prefer that they kept their panties on for at least half of the movie rather than taking them off early on, and to be even more specific, I like pale coloured, cotton thongs, forward facesitting, with the 'slave' tied up!
Old 08-05-2013, 3:12 AM

wow never heard of that one. seems most guys would rather the panties be removed early.
Old 08-05-2013, 3:13 AM

Regarding nail color, i have the same preferences for women everywhere in all situations. Red nail color looks horrendous and trashy or cheap on older women to me. Because of the way skin changes with age, I don't agree with any woman beyond highs chool wearing it.
Old 08-05-2013, 7:36 PM

I would buy more if they lowered the pricemaybe 20% .. thay have hundreds of what I think are the best videos out there,, and i 've bought so many of their clips but,,,, it 's afecting my economy.
Old 08-06-2013, 7:02 AM

Nail poish dont bother me
So long the gals have Mmm Asses and Dom/ko the other gal that is fine with me
DDM
Old 08-06-2013, 5:24 PM
Masorotica.com

Interesting. I thought I was the only one turned off by the color red lol.
http://twitter.com/masorotica
YooGirls MP:
http://www.yoogirls.com/store_view.php?id=768
Mean Girl High:
http://www.MeanGirlHigh.com
Old 08-07-2013, 11:34 AM

I agree that panties should stay on for longer. Might as well have never wore them in the first place if they're going to take them off a minute in!
Old 08-08-2013, 3:27 AM

I too would rather they keep their close on. I just prefer that. I would also like to see more body sitting before the face gets smothered. And yes, the videos that they shoot do all look the same. I agree they need more story or that they need to come up with some new ideas
Old 08-10-2013, 8:44 AM

Well the color red aside, no one's even competing with the specific style of domination on those sites so they can keep making the same video with different people and folks will keep coming back.
Old 11-09-2013, 1:45 PM

Brazil smother used to make great g-g facesitting vids where the sitter kept her pants/shorts/panties on the whole film. Seems as though now they are almost all nude. I still prefer clothed sitting. Its one of the reasons that I don't buy much from them anymore and when I do, its always the first clip
Old 11-09-2013, 2:46 PM

my favorite ones are the interracial smother ones involving Lu. I love whern a big Latina goddess smothers her up hard. The skin tone contrast is so hot.
Old 11-10-2013, 4:03 AM

I agree 100% with azsitter.
The problem with nudefacesitting IMO as soon they get naked, the action resembles ten million other clips out there.
Old 11-25-2013, 5:25 AM
Carpe Diem

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawan2012 View Post
They'd stop having the models wear red nail polish! The number I buy would probably double in size. ...
Really? Nailpolish does it for you? And what do you mean ..."the numbers would double"... and with that the amount of money?

You mean from 2 clips to 4 in total or like me from 6 to 12 and so on and a total amount of $60-70,00 per visit...
Old 02-06-2016, 11:40 PM
Banned

if you want a smother custom clip we can do it at request !

SCATSLAVE...

This post was SPAM...It had nothing whatever to do with the subject of this thread...

Stop using posts to simply advertise your services, or we'll BAN you.

Last edited by Shack; 02-07-2016 at 3:16 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: