Old 12-25-2016, 12:28 PM

PART 29

Mistress texted and I was to pick up Mistress and Sir from their homes around 11am and chauffeur them to the races.

Then Sir texted, ‘Bring an apron and your toothbrush, fag. I’ll leave a list of your chores on the fridge’.

‘Yes Sir’. Fuck I hated myself for my weakness.

I picked up Mistress first and she looked at her stunning best. Hair up with a fascinator, sleek dress with some expensive looking jewellery and peep shoes that nearly made me cum in my pants.

‘You’re drooling, moron. Stick your dick back in your pants and concentrate on your work. Yes, I know I look good, I went shopping and spent up big as you’ll find out when you pay my credit card next, you fucking loser’.

Mistress Caitlin was at her merciless, humiliating best. I picked up Sir, opening the car door for him as he sat in the back seat with Mistress.

‘Did you bring an apron and your toothbrush, boy?’

Boy!! Why couldn’t he just ease up a little on me?

‘Yes Sir’.

‘Good boy, as I told you, you’ll find a list of jobs on the fridge. I want everything done to perfection or penalties will apply’.

Penalties!? What right did he have to impose penalties on me? Surely it was enough that I was going to clean his apartment.

‘I’m batching so I get a bit messy, as you’ll find out. I might have to get you over a few times a week to keep the place tidy, faggot’.

This was simply unbearable but, predictably, I replied, ‘Yes Sir.’

It was a blessed relief to drop them at the races. After I opened Mistress’ door she had me kneel and kiss her feet in the carpark in what I now recognised was a display of her control over me. I didn’t mind, any contact I had with her delicious feet was most welcome.

Sir threw his house keys on the ground beside me. ‘We’ll be hearing from you loser’. What did he mean by that?
Old 12-25-2016, 12:41 PM

Exciting! Merry Christmas and thank you for this story.
Old 12-26-2016, 5:16 AM

Wow what a Xmas gift to read. This is a great story
Old 12-27-2016, 4:07 PM

PART 30

I entered Sir’s apartment in trepidation, unsure what I was going to find. He was messy alright and there was stuff all over the place. I went to the fridge to have a look at my instructions. There was a list which started;

1. APRON: Strip and put on your apron, then send us a selfie with you on your knees, fag

Holy shit, this wasn’t just going to be a cleaning job, this was going to be a working over from an alpha-male. I complied and received a voicemail with them both laughing raucously. I then checked the next instruction;

2. TOILET: Clean the toilet with your toothbrush, faggot. Send us a video of you scrubbing with the toothbrush, then a selfie with the toothbrush in your mouth after you’ve cleaned my throne, both time-stamped

Oh my God, it was that old, helpless feeling. I had nowhere to turn, no option but to comply with this hideously demeaning act, so I did what I was told.

After I’d sent the selfie with my toothbrush in my mouth, a voicemail arrived from Sir, ‘You weak, pathetic, potty-mouthed loser’. He was right, that’s what I was, weak and pathetic. I checked the next chore on the list;

3. VACUUM: Vacuum the carpets and mop the tiles, fag

That was relatively easy with no humiliating component, other than doing my maid duties nude apart from the apron, for which I was grateful. However, it took time and there were other chores on the list;

4. KITCHEN: Service the kitchen. Send me a video of you curtseying in your maid apron in the kitchen, faggot

This was mortifying but, I was in so deep, I just had to keep going to completion in the hope that a better day would come.

I sent the video and a voicemail arrived from an unfamiliar number. It was Mistress Georgia’s voice, ‘Oh dear, we’re enjoying your performances, faggot. It’s almost more fun than the races haha hehe’. I was seriously fucked, Sir had been sharing my demise with his mates at the races.

The kitchen was a real mess. Sir obviously hadn’t even rinsed a plate for a few days knowing he had me coming over to be his maid, I guess. I rinsed and scrubbed, ran the dishwasher a few times, wiped down benches and cleaned out the fridge of a few out-of-date items. My phone rang; it was Sir;

‘How’s it going, fag?’

‘Fine thank you Sir, I’m working my way through the list’.

‘Good boy. Look, I forgot to put washing my sheets on the list. They’re all cum stained from fucking your Mistress so I want you to change them. Don’t go sucking on the stains now, will you faggot?’ He hung up, but not before I heard uproarious laughter from a group of people. Sir obviously had me on speaker phone.

I tried not to think of what had transpired on the sheets as I stripped Sir’s bed and washed then dried the sheets. I completed that chore then returned to the list on the fridge;

5. BIN: Take out the rubbish and put in new bin liners, fag

That was easy enough;

6. SHOES: Go and look in my cupboard and find my shoes. See what polishes, brushes and rags you’ll need for when you come over to clean them next week. Then check the garage and see what you’ll need to clean my car

I had that horrible, sinking feeling. Cleaning Sir’s car was demeaning enough, but to have to clean his shoes definitely meant that I was his servant, his butler, his valet and inferior to him. Who was I kidding? That was blindingly obvious and the best thing for me to do was accept my lowly status.

I grabbed a pen and paper and went and inspected his shoes and car, noting what I’d need if I was ordered over next week. I returned to the list;

7. FINISHED: You’re finished fag. Change out of your maid’s uniform and go and sit in your car until I summon you

I was finished alright. This was obviously going to be ongoing, my being a pansy maid and house bitch for Sir. Oh well, I might as well accept my fate, I was in way too far now.
Old 12-28-2016, 5:52 AM

While M/m is not my thing, I'm still enjoying the story and looking forward to more domination from Mistresses Caitlin and/or Georgia.
Old 12-29-2016, 3:46 PM

PART 31

My phone rang; it was Mistress, ‘Pick us up, bitch’.

I was in the carpark at the races 10 minutes later and drove up to Mistress and Sir, and opened the doors for them. Mistress pointed to her feet and I grovelled before her. I was used to the public humiliation by now.

I heard a familiar voice. ‘Keep him there Caitlin, I spilt some canapes on my shoes at lunch’. It was Mistress Georgia who then strutted over and placed her shoes in my purview. ‘Lick, scum’. I’d heard that confident attitude before.

I licked the uppers of Mistress Georgia’s shoes then she issued another instruction, ‘Now lick the soles, faggot’. She held the soles up for me to lick and I did it, in full public view, in a carpark, with many people milling around. My humiliation was complete now.

‘By the way fuckwit, I just videoed that and uploaded it to my Facebook page. Basically, you’re fucked or, at least, your reputation is, loser’. Mistress Georgia’s inner Dominatrix was now fully out.

I had brought this all on myself and there was no point ruminating about it anymore. It was what it was.

Suddenly, the toe of Mistress Caitlin’s shoe pressed into my right cheek. ‘’Come on fuck tard, I’m half pissed and I need to get out of here’.

‘Yes Your Highness’.

I chauffeured Mistress and Sir back to his place, exited the vehicle and opened the door for him, desperately hoping he would go inside and leave me with Mistress.

‘I think an inspection is in order, fag. Follow me’.

Sir grabbed hold of my left earlobe and dragged me into his unit. He called back to Mistress Caitlin, ‘Wait there babe, I’ll send faggot back to you soon’.

Sir was very intimidating as he continued to pull on that earlobe as he inspected my work then said, ‘OK fag, I’m satisfied with you as a maid. Have you made a list of what you’ll need to clean my shoes and car?’

‘Yes Master, I’ve made a list as you instructed’.

‘That’s a better attitude boy, keep it up’.

‘Yes Sir, what you say’.

‘OK fag, you’ve got the job as my butler. Now fuck off out of my sight’.
Old 12-30-2016, 2:31 PM

PART 32

I ran out to that car as quickly as I could and awaited Mistress Caitlin’s instructions. ‘Take me back to your place turd, me and my feet need pampering’. At last, joy!!

She spoke, ‘Your Master just texted me and said you did a good job on his toilet with your toothbrush, so he’s going to allow you to clean his shoes and car from now on, lucky boy’.

It was genuinely over, my capitulation was complete. My resistance had vanished with my dignity.

As we entered my apartment, Mistress said, ‘Straight under my feet boy.’ I can’t tell you how long I’d yearned to hear those words.

Mistress kicked off her shoes then lowered those gorgeous soles onto my face. Eden, paradise and heaven don’t compare with the glory of my Goddess’ feet. Her feet were a little sweaty from the day’s activities, smelt of the new shoe leather from the peeps I’d paid for, but put me in a paradise beyond Nirvana. Only a true foot freak will endure all I had been through for these moments.

She spoke, ‘I think you’ve finally accepted your situation, David’.

David?? She hadn’t called me that since the first day I came under her control. ‘Yes Your Holiness’.

‘Good boy, I am your religion now, aren’t I?’

‘Yes Your Holiness’.

‘It’s those fucked up chemicals in your brain that makes you so submissive to me, makes me royalty and a Goddess in your mind. And I did that to you using my right foot only’. With that comment, Mistress rubbed the sole of her right foot over my mouth and I was swamped by her confidence and superiority.

‘OK David, we have now moved onto the next part of your enslavement. This is where I explain exactly, and I mean exactly, what I expect of you. Firstly, I own you and your balls, you are my property to do with as I see fit. Am I clear?’

‘Yes Mistress Caitlin, you’re clear’.

‘You answer to me, and only me. Is that clear?’

‘Yes Your Highness, that’s clear’.

‘It means that, when I loan you out to others, it’s a temporary situation. For example, you will only serve Adam under my instructions. I know you’re not gay, even though you’re a faggot, so you will never serve him on your own, only when I’m there or, like today, when you’re being his butler or maid while we’re away doing something. Do you comprehend that?’

This was excellent news and I excitedly replied, ‘Yes Mistress Caitlin, I comprehend.’

‘Similarly, you will only serve Georgie in your apartment. You will not be going to her home for house bitch or any other duties. She’s like me, she doesn’t want a creepy old pervert around when she has friends or family there. Clear?’

‘Yes Your Holiness, you’re clear’. This was all pretty definite but I wasn’t sure where we were heading. The news that I wasn’t going to have to slave for Adam or Georgie away from those Rules was welcome though, I had to admit.

‘There is something new I require of you though, David’.

Uh oh?!
Old 12-30-2016, 3:12 PM

Good stuff! I love all of your chapters.
Old 12-31-2016, 7:15 AM

That last chapter was terrific. Nice cliffhanger of an ending, making the readers wonder what Mistress Caitlin will now be requiring of David.
Old 01-01-2017, 5:35 AM

Thank you. Pls go on. Happy new year.
Old 01-01-2017, 5:28 PM

PART 33

I had been under Mistress Caitlin’s feet for half an hour or so now and I simply wanted her to keep talking. As a foot freak, there was a lot to endure before I was granted times of bliss like this but, when they happened, it was worth every moment of public humiliation, every moment of serving as an alpha-male’s pansy maid, every groin strike that demolished my testicles on a daily basis, and every day locked in chastity yearning for release; in other words, there was no sacrifice I was unwilling to make to be under the feet of the most beautiful and dominant Goddess in the world. I was one very lucky foot freak.

‘So, are you clear about your responsibilities to Georgie and Adam, slimeball?’

Slimeball! You had to love that Woman. ‘Yes Mistress Caitlin, I’m clear’.

‘Good boy. You are an excellent pedicurist, nearly at a professional level, and my Mother is an admirer of your work’.

Her Mother was an admirer? This time, I could predict where this conversation was heading!! She nestled her feet even more snugly over my face, nose and mouth. I was at total peace with the world and willing to do anything my Mistress required of me.

‘Yeah, so Mum would like you to take over her pedis too, save a bit of money, and she can have them at her convenience, which appeals to her. The good news for you, slut, is that I got my beautiful feet from her. The genetics are strong in that department. My penis swelled with talk of ‘that department’.

‘OK, I’m exhausted and pissed. Where’s your chastity tube, turd?’

Oh no, I didn’t want to go back in that fucking thing again any time soon. ‘Bring it out to me’.

‘Yes Mistress Caitlin.’ I found the device and handed it to her.

‘Go back under my feet and wank. You are to be rewarded for being totally compliant today. I’ve definitely noticed a change in you faggot, you’ve stopped trying to push back, trying to analyse everything I tell you to do so you can advantage yourself. Go ahead, and take as much time as you like, the champagne has me feeling kind of cruisy’.

So I did. I hadn’t had a satisfactory orgasm in a very, very long time. I edged myself, dragged it out then finally came with one of those extraordinarily draining, desperate orgasmic experiences only the truly deprived know.

‘Good boy. Now lock yourself up’.

‘Yes Your Highness’.

‘I’ve had it and I’m off to bed. I’m sleeping here and you’re sleeping at the end of the bed tonight, David’.

Another bolt of lightning ran through me, this time a good one. At the end of her bed?
Old 01-02-2017, 2:00 AM

What a wonderful story
Old 01-02-2017, 3:14 PM

Yes it is a wonderful story!
Old 01-03-2017, 7:53 AM

Mistress Caitlin is rising to near the top of the ranks of best domme in a fictional story. She gets more incredible with every chapter.
Old 01-04-2017, 4:11 PM

PART 34

After I recovered from the prospect of lying at Mistress’ feet all night, she spoke;

‘Bring me something to tie you to the end of the bed slave, with a few scarves or ropes, whatever you have. You are going to spend the night tethered to the end of the bed like an animal, with my feet in your face all night. If your balls don’t explode and kill you during the night, I’ll let you take me out for breakfast in the morning’.

It was truly a time to rejoice. Maybe all the extremes Mistress Caitlin had put me through had culminated in this, a night tethered to the end of her bed with her feet in my face all night. ALL NIGHT.

And that was what happened, I spent one whole night with the soles of the most beautiful feet in the world planted firmly on my face, and it was time of unimaginable pleasure. My situation wasn’t for everybody, but I had achieved the ultimate for me, hopefully a lifetime of ongoing ecstasy under the feet off my Goddess, my religion, my royalty, Mistress Caitlin.

I didn’t let myself sleep so I could drink in every millisecond of having Mistress Caitlin’s feet on my face for 8 hours. When she awoke, she released me and said,

‘Hmm, just as well I locked you up David, looks like you’ve been straining in that tube all night and might have had a little accident if you weren’t in chastity’.

‘Yes Mistress Caitlin’.

‘Go and shower, turd, you’re taking me to breakfast’.

‘Yes Your Highness’.

I showered and dressed quickly then knelt outside Mistress’ room. She emerged looking sensational, dark hair tied back, sunglasses, T-shirt and tight-fitting jeans, and those flip-flops which had brought about my demise such a long time ago. I smothered her feet in kisses and said, ‘I adore you Mistress Caitlin’.

‘I know fuckwit. Let’s eat’.