Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > What's Hot & What's Not > Your Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 9:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shefights View Post
Thanks Alias 2112.

We are a group of women MMA fighters in Florida who do beatdowns and real fights featuring full-force kicks, punches, elbows and knees to the face and body from highly trained female fighters. And as you can easily see in our videos, we really, really love what we do. All of our videos are female vs male.

www.shefights.net

http://clips4sale.com/studio/20653
I bought 2 test clips from site, and other was real nice and the other, well it seemed that girls didnt want to hit with force.

I needed more dominant feeling on the clips, i dont get any excitiment of watching clips which are filmed on ring-->real ultimate fights.

But when there are couple of girls which seems to give nice beating to small/weaker male, that my cup of tea.

I surely will buy few more clips from your store
Old 03-18-2009, 5:49 PM

I agree with Hyamacar. I bought a clip too but the fighting was weak compared to http://www.m-club-q.com. you guys should take a look at that site and do some clips like they have. I'd definitely buy a lot more!
Old 03-26-2009, 4:41 PM

just wondering if there are any updates from anyone about great beat-down sites?
Old 03-26-2009, 5:00 PM

I'm curious to know what clip you saw where the fighting was weak. I have yet to see any site where the guy gets beaten as bad as this:

http://www.shefights.net/extremebeatdown.php

I also know of no other site that features pro fighters, or young fighters seriously training to become pro.

I certainly don't mind your not liking our site, but I do object to our being wrongly characterized.
Old 03-27-2009, 9:30 AM

that is a fantastic clip!
Old 03-28-2009, 1:44 AM

Quote:
I'm curious to know what clip you saw where the fighting was weak. I have yet to see any site where the guy gets beaten as bad as this:

http://www.shefights.net/extremebeatdown.php

I also know of no other site that features pro fighters, or young fighters seriously training to become pro.

I certainly don't mind your not liking our site, but I do object to our being wrongly characterized.
I have bought 5 clips from your site, here are my comments from them...hopefully they will help.

First the best one Extreme Beatdown with Danica and Rachel
In this clips action was hard, girls didnt hold back when they punch and kick the victim, sure there was some hit which missed guy on purpose, but mostly the action was GREAT. This clip was SURELY WORTH OF MONEY.

Second one was Moria and Brandon Send a Late Payment Reminder
Short clip, which i expected to be extreme, because victim was tight in chair...but this clip was the worst. On 2 minute clip, first 40 second there wasnt any beating, and rest of clip did have some punching on belly and few slight hit on head. Only good thing was that it was cheap, and well, short too, so it ended fast .) NOT WORTH of money

Third one was Sammie and Julie Beat Up Mark
Again quite good video, particularly Sammie did great beating, she didnt hold back in any situation. There was few moments in video, where you expected more brutal action-->girls did have victims both hand tight and face was vulnerable, but no punch on face. But generally GREAT action..this again was WORTH OF MONEY.

Fourth is Hired Muscle: Danica Brutalizes a Deadbeat
This again isnt so good clip, lots of time goes before beating starts (44 seconds before first punch) and there is many clear miss hits after that. Then again some preparations and talk, after talk few real and some miss hits.
Just when things started to roll, and hits and kicks started to land there where they was meant to be, comes stop. Almost 3 next minutes we can watch how men is secured on chair...few hits during that time
Dont know why, maybe this girl can kill a man, if she like...and thats why she did so many miss hits, and many of hits which landed on target, she hold them back? POOR clip, i didnt like...best part of this clips was quite nice ass .)
NOT WORTH OF MONEY

Last which i have bought was Denise's Bare-knuckle Fight
Again POOR performance. If clip length is 3 and half minute, and first punch comes after 40 seconds..there is something wrong.
The fight was worst of all these 5 clips, which i have bought. There wasnt real hits, looks like Denice was just petting that guy, not punching. When girl got on top of man, why didnt she beat it, just smiling and stood up??
The whole "match" was fake, there were many situation where the guy had a chance to end it.
Clear intentional miss hits from both combatant, poor camera angle on "finishing" punch serie...this clip was crap. Maybe thats why there was only one picture at site from this clip, which give you expectation for quite different (harder) clip. NOT WORTH of any money.

I have thinked to buy that clip, which you mentioned on your message. The extreme version, but i dont surely know what to do. Because some of your clips seems to be fake, and mild action...and some of them are really good packed with hard action. How i can be sure, that those arent any hollywood bruises??

Dont get me wrong, if there were site which offers this kind of clips with just montly pay...i wouldnt whine at all.
But when i must pay over $/per minute, i wait more...and i dont want to see how some girl dress gloves and talk bs 2 minutes and then secure guy on chair another 3 minutes.

There are many dommes, who does this kind action (actually you can decide which kind) to you, let you record whole session, and charge about 200$/hour , it makes me think, why the hell pay 60$/per hour for clips, where you never know what you get???

Last edited by Hyamacar; 03-28-2009 at 1:52 AM. Reason: added coimment about general pricing
Old 03-29-2009, 8:05 PM

Thanks for your feedback - it's really helpful.

I can assure you the action in the Extreme Beatdown goes well beyond what you saw in the Danica and Rachel video. It was the most extreme beating I ever saw, until Moriah's beating of Mark a few weeks ago.

The Brandon and Moriah beatdown was short because the guy panicked when Moriah hit him a few times, and he ran out the door never to be seen again. Getting punched by Moriah is a unique experience, to say the least.

The Denise fight was real, and she broke the guy's nose, among other things. One of the problems we have with real fights is they aren't predictable at all, and sometimes there will be periods where neither opponent throws a strike. That's how real fights happen, and it isn't scripted. The punches are also less dramatic looking in a real fight with a trained fighter. Sometimes we get too used to the overly-dramatic motions in beatdown situations from girls aren't real fighters. Real fighters in a real fight throw short, quick punches that are far more devastating than they sometimes look. maybe that's why our beatdown videos sell so much more than our fight videos.

There are Dommes who do this, but not nearly as brutally as we do, and our girls are legitimate trained fighters. They will hit and kick unlike anything you ever experienced. And we have found that most guys would rather keep this in the realm of fantasy than actually get beaten up themselves. In most of our videos, the guy gets knocked out - sometimes multiple times. His face is also usually battered badly enough that it will take a week or two to look presentable again. And we have had guys hospitalized for concussions and kidney damage after fights.

Of course, for the guys who do want to do this, it's free for video volunteers, and for others we offer private sessions.

If you do have questions about individual videos, email us at shefight@yahoo.com. We have stills we can show you for most of our videos, and trailers for many of them. We can also give you more detailed descriptions, and we will be accurate in our depictions. Our business is built on repeat customers. Of course, you can always commission a custom video, which we will make exactly to your specifications - including the severity of the beating.
Old 03-31-2009, 7:41 AM
i bet it hurts lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dompro View Post
Check out our clips. They are very violent. Click on the pic to see what we got...

love the trampling clips
Old 04-02-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:

I can assure you the action in the Extreme Beatdown goes well beyond what you saw in the Danica and Rachel video. It was the most extreme beating I ever saw, until Moriah's beating of Mark a few weeks ago.

The Brandon and Moriah beatdown was short because the guy panicked when Moriah hit him a few times, and he ran out the door never to be seen again. Getting punched by Moriah is a unique experience, to say the least.

The Denise fight was real, and she broke the guy's nose, among other things. One of the problems we have with real fights is they aren't predictable at all, and sometimes there will be periods where neither opponent throws a strike. That's how real fights happen, and it isn't scripted. The punches are also less dramatic looking in a real fight with a trained fighter. Sometimes we get too used to the overly-dramatic motions in beatdown situations from girls aren't real fighters. Real fighters in a real fight throw short, quick punches that are far more devastating than they sometimes look. maybe that's why our beatdown videos sell so much more than our fight videos.

There are Dommes who do this, but not nearly as brutally as we do, and our girls are legitimate trained fighters. They will hit and kick unlike anything you ever experienced. And we have found that most guys would rather keep this in the realm of fantasy than actually get beaten up themselves. In most of our videos, the guy gets knocked out - sometimes multiple times. His face is also usually battered badly enough that it will take a week or two to look presentable again. And we have had guys hospitalized for concussions and kidney damage after fights.

Of course, for the guys who do want to do this, it's free for video volunteers, and for others we offer private sessions.

If you do have questions about individual videos, email us at shefight@yahoo.com. We have stills we can show you for most of our videos, and trailers for many of them. We can also give you more detailed descriptions, and we will be accurate in our depictions. Our business is built on repeat customers. Of course, you can always commission a custom video, which we will make exactly to your specifications - including the severity of the beating.
Thanks for your response and facts about clips...i agreed with you most of those...but the Denices bareknuckle fight is something where i must disagree.
There was couple times, where the guy had a clear chance to finish fight quickly, but he didnt want to punch...which is actually understandable...because i also dont want to hit girl. Maybe this is the reason why those fight clips arent so good, because any man dont want to really hurt girls??

Btw why didnt you show that victim panicked and run out on that Brandon and Moriah beatdown clip? Now i just got the feeling, that girls didnt like to beat the victim.

But like you told, these videos are quite uniques, and i will give another try. Because half of videos have been good, just need to pick videos which i buy more carefully.

Keep up the beating .)
Old 04-03-2009, 1:30 PM

it might be better if the guy is just handcuffed to a chair.
Old 04-05-2009, 9:53 PM
Platflattened

Quote:

Hey, which of your videos have the best stomping and kicking, particularly with boots (Hired Muscle/ Walk looks promising on that count). I'd like no-holds-barred hard stomping and kicking. Do your Extreme Beatdowns of Mark have that?
Old 04-09-2009, 8:16 PM
crush toy

Marrissa Blade is going to beatdown, stomp and kick me this Sunday, 4/12. She says I will be cuffed and tied, and she will use Doc Martin boots on me. She says she has wanted to beat a guy down for years. I'm the target.
I've had broken ribs and a busted face before, and I'll have them again I s'pose. I can spit blood as good as any guy.
Ought to be interesting.
Old 04-10-2009, 5:28 PM

who is marissa blade?
Old 04-10-2009, 8:41 PM
crush toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambonebean2003 View Post
who is marissa blade?
Marrissa Blade has been doing S&M trample vids for about five years. She's extreme. She's the one that the director has to warn to ease up so she doesn't put the slave in the hospital.
We have talked to her about this next vid and she's not going to go psycho again.
Old 04-26-2009, 1:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post
Marrissa Blade is going to beatdown, stomp and kick me this Sunday, 4/12. She says I will be cuffed and tied, and she will use Doc Martin boots on me. She says she has wanted to beat a guy down for years. I'm the target.
I've had broken ribs and a busted face before, and I'll have them again I s'pose. I can spit blood as good as any guy.
Ought to be interesting.
Hi Tread, did you die...or are you at hospital??? .)
If not, please tell how did it goes, and are there to be some clip from session?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: