Old 08-04-2017, 3:43 PM

How - great update. I am really hoping the title is primary slave to Madame Sonya.

It also looks like Mistress Caitlin might well be back as well.

The only trouble is what can David really offer them now he has lost everything other than his slave services and of course his balls?
Old 08-05-2017, 8:10 AM

I echo wildyone's sentiments. I too am very curious about the title that David has a shot at.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:52 PM

PART 113

Madame continued to explain what she meant by “a shot at the title”;

‘Seeing as how I have more money than I could ever spend, I’ve been employing a domestic to wash and iron, and clean my new apartment. Trouble is, when a Filipina maid leaves a speck on my throne/toilet I can’t exactly kick her balls into her throat and make her choke on them, if you get my drift’.

Her soles still had me in Nirvana, but did I detect a glimmer of hope in what Madame was saying?

‘I’ve also been having professional pedicures but, once again, I can’t make them give me long, deep foot massages while I watch TV or chat on the phone and, of course, I can’t use their faces as a footrest when I want to feel powerful, in control’.

This was promising, I liked what I was hearing.

‘Are you following what I’m saying, maggot?’

‘Yes Madame Sonya, I’m very interested’.

‘So I’ve chatted with Georgie and she’s happy for me to use you as often as I like but we don’t want it to interfere with your gimp duties at the café, so you’ll mainly be serving me at night’.

That was the best news I’d had in yonks and I could hardly contain my excitement!!

‘I would be extremely honoured to be in your service again, Your Majesty’. I wanted to sound enthusiastic but not overdo it, just in case there was a barb somewhere.

‘Georgie tells me that having a café gimp has been very rewarding financially. By making you do 14 hour days and do all the shit jobs, like cleaning toilets and scrubbing the floor, she’s been able to save a lot of money on wages. Interestingly, the staff morale has improved with you around cause they all like having a gimp to boss around and no-one feels like they’re being picked on, cause they just dump all their shit on you. So maggot, you finally found your niche in life’.

Madame’s feet were so soft and warm on my face I was intoxicated and lapping up her every word. There was no further down for me to go so I didn’t care how much she humiliated me as long as I could stay right where I was.

‘You will start your duties as my pansy maid and house bitch this afternoon after the café closes and you’ve finished your chores here. I’m going to give you a key to my apartment so you can work for me when I’m not there, just like we used to do when I lived in my old house’.

‘Thank you Madame Sonya, it will be a privilege to be your pansy maid’.

‘I’ve spoken to the girls, Georgie and Charli, and we are now confident that you won’t try to do a runner so you can just lock up here and cross the road when you’re free. Is all that crystal clear, slut?’

‘’Yes, Your Majesty, it’s crystal clear’.

‘OK then, I’ll be home this evening so I’ll see you then.’

Bliss, paradise, I’d be able to serve Madame Sonya again. She removed her feet from my face and stood up to leave. I was about to kiss her feet before she left when she said, ‘Assume the Position’.

Fuck no, from bliss to hell!!
Old 08-08-2017, 3:38 PM

Se being Madame Sonya's 'pansy maid' was the title that David had a shot at. Nice!

And now she wants him to assume the position, just to drive home the point that there's always pain to pay for any pleasure.
Old 08-08-2017, 3:52 PM

Such a good story! Thank you for the continued updates.
Old 08-08-2017, 5:53 PM

Madam Sonya is still on top form.

At least David is getting something of a break in life. Though how much only time will tell. lol.
Old 08-09-2017, 1:37 PM

PART 114

Madame Sonya lined me up and kicked me solidly in the balls, smiled at my muted reaction, then repeated the kick, harder this time. I grimaced but remained firmly in position.

She studied my reaction for a few seconds then spoke, ‘That was just because I can, kicking bag. Any maid of mine will choke on its balls daily to keep it in its place. Do you crave that, maggot?’

‘Very much Ma’am, to serve and suffer for you would be the greatest honour imaginable for peasant scum like me’. There was no point holding back!

‘Good boy; slip my shoes on. I’ll see you later’. And with that, she turned and left.

The rest of the day was a blur as I went about my chores as the café gimp with the usual list of suspects ordering me about and giving me a hard time. I couldn’t care less, I was about to be Madame Sonya’s foot servant again and I could hardly wait.

It was surreal locking the back door of the café, crossing the street to my old apartment block, catching the elevator then standing outside the door to what used to be my home, holding a key to the door. Should I knock and wait? Or just let myself in? Or knock to let know Madame that I was here THEN let myself in?

Fuck, I was so nervous I was overcomplicating everything. Madame had said she was giving me “a shot at the title” which I presumed meant that, if I was judged to be a suitable servant, Madame would re-hire me as her pansy maid and foot bitch. A lot was at stake, I wanted this so badly!

So I knocked then entered, spotted Madame reclining on a sofa, then went and knelt at her feet, head bowed.

‘Good boy, that’s what I want you to do. Knock, then enter. If I’m here I’m alerted by the knock and, if I’m not, you won’t be hanging around in the corridor scaring the crap out of my neighbours with that idiotic GIMP tattoo on your forehead’.

Madame threw her head back and laughed triumphantly because she knew there was nothing I wouldn’t endure to be her maid again.

I hung my head and replied,

‘Thank you Ma’am’.

She looked beautiful lounging there in a casual top and skirt with bare legs and feet. Bring it on, do anything you want to me, punish me, humiliate me in private or public, cut my balls off, I didn’t care because all I wanted was to serve Madame and, hopefully at some stage in the future, Mistress Caitlin, in this place. BRING IT ON!!

‘I’ve been hanging out for one of your long, deep foot massages, maggot. Go and pour me a wine. The massage cream is on the bench’.

‘Yes Ma’am, thank you Ma’am’.

I put my heart and soul into that massage even, on occasions, reverentially brushing my lips against the ball of Madame’s foot (which was a bit risky) but she didn’t seem to mind and, in fact , I had the feeling she enjoyed the act of submission and worship.

‘May I have permission to speak, Ma’am?’

‘Go ahead, maggot’.

‘I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for giving me this opportunity to serve you, Your Majesty. I promise to do anything you want without question or hesitation and be the best slave you could ever wish for. I will do anything, ANYTHING, you command me to do’. I was really, really trying to be humble and totally subservient to this beautiful Woman who held my fate in the palm of her hand and under the soles of her feet.

Madame studied my face then threw her head back and laughed, ‘Yeah, but what’s in it for me, dickhead?’

I bowed my head and renewed my efforts to give Madame a wonderful, relaxing foot massage. She continued,

‘See, that’s pathetic. You’re offering me something I already have. I own you, fool. Caitie and I own you. I’ve taken everything from you that you ever had, all your money and possessions, your manhood, your dignity, everything. We’ve crushed your pride and ego under our heels. If, and it’s a big if … IF I give you this gig, it will be because I judge that your service levels are superior to other slaves I could recruit from The Confessional. So, rather than sucking up to me, I’d concentrate on keeping the pressure in the arch of my foot and, when the time comes, making sure you satisfy my pussy’.

“Satisfy my pussy”!? Hmm, that sounded encouraging. I loved giving Mistress Caitlin and Madame head jobs.

‘OK, enough, turd’. Madame stood up and removed her panties. ‘Get your head in there. Any fewer than 6 orgasms and you will be dismissed for inadequate service.’

Six!! Fuck me, this could be a jaw-aching job but, BRING IT ON!!
Old 08-09-2017, 6:15 PM

That was a terrific update! Madame Sonya is simply fantastic.
Old 08-09-2017, 6:21 PM

SIX! Good luck!
Old 08-10-2017, 2:52 AM

Madame Sonya does really like to layer on the agony of how she has taken everything from David doesn't she. I like the way she sets him the goal of being better than the alternatives from the confessional to keep his job.

At least she seems a little easier to please than Caitlin and many of the others...

btw - does he wear a hat outside to hide the tattoo?
Old 08-12-2017, 3:46 PM

PART 115

Six orgasms!? Or dismissal!

Madame spread her legs and I placed my head between her thighs and started lapping at her vagina, soon locating her clitoris which I then focussed on with my tongue. I sucked on that little button and swirled it around with my tongue, also running my tongue up and down her introitus.

Judging by the moans of pleasure, I was doing a good job, then Madame had a few climaxes close together.

She spoke, ‘You’re doing what’s expected of you, boy. Keep at it’.

I didn’t need any encouragement and Madame orgasmed several more times. It appeared obvious that she had been chaste for a period to be as able to orgasm so readily.

‘Lie on your back now, maggot. Madame then stood up and lowered her fanny onto my face and over my mouth’

‘Make a seal, you know what’s coming next, gimp’.

A large gush of her warm, salty urine was flushed into my mouth and I gulped down her golden nectar gratefully.

‘Lick away the drops. Good boy, now get that tongue working on my button again’.

Madame ground her fanny over my face and had a few more orgasms then slumped down, exhausted.

‘Damn, that was good, David. You are an expert at that, just like Caitie says, I’ll give you that. I haven’t been with a man for many months and I just get so sick of those fucking vibrators; I need physical contact. OK, you passed that test, now get and fill up my wine and you can resume your massage duties, boy’.

That was all astonishingly good news. I’d passed that test so maybe I was going to be allowed to be her pansy maid and sex slave!! BRING IT ON!!

Madame switched on the TV and started watching a show as I massaged her feet. I was in heaven being able to serve her instead of lying on my miserable bunk in my nook at the café. After a while, she spoke;

‘I’m going to use your face as my footrest in bed tonight, fag. Caitie said she really enjoys the control she feels when she has you under her spell at the foot of her bed. If it gets annoying for me for any reason, I’ll shove you onto the floor. Am I clear?’

‘Yes Ma’am, you’re clear and it would be a privilege for me to be your foot warmer tonight’.

‘I’m off to have a shower then go to bed, maggot. You can shower in the other bathroom then come under my sheets wearing your underpants. I know you’ll be hard and dribbling all night and I don’t want your pre-cum on my sheets’.

‘Yes Ma’am, whatever you say’. Fuck me, this was amazing. I was going from the outhouse to the penthouse in one day!!

It was the best night I’d had in months but, when I was finally dismissed by Madame after serving her breakfast and assisting her to dress, it was 8am before I showed up for “work” at the café.

Uh oh …
Old 08-13-2017, 1:23 AM

Ahh Madame Sonya, she is so great...it's nice to see her getting some positive attention as well from David's tongue. Just what she deserves.

David has a well earned period of relative calm and pleasure which is also a very nice touch. It will help me prepare for what's to come in the 'Uh oh' moment.

Such a great story...
Old 08-13-2017, 5:46 PM

PART 116

I entered the café via the back door and started washing dishes but I was shitting myself wondering what Mistress Georgia would do to me for being late.

Mistress Georgia then appeared out the back and I approached her and knelt and kissed her feet in front of several other staff, embarrassing in itself although not totally unusual for them to witness, as I waited for her response to my tardy arrival.

I started to speak, trying to blurt out where I’d been, when her right palm crashed against my face. ‘I didn’t give you permission to speak, gimp, and you think I don’t know where you’ve been?’

She backhanded me across the face and I shuddered on my knees. I humbly bowed my head as an act of submission to this unrelenting, gorgeous Domme.

‘It’s alight gimp, there is no punishment attached when you’ve been serving one of the Sisters. But I’d get out the back and start tongue-cleaning the staff toilet right now if you don’t want me to change my mind about that … and, trust me, you don’t want me to change my mind. Get to it, turd’. I received a kick up the backside from Mistress Charlotte as I scurried away.

There was much tittering amongst the other staff who’d witnessed Mistress Georgia’s put-down of me and her outrageous instruction to tongue-clean the toilet. I was sure she wasn’t being literal and, anyway, it was overall a great relief as I was sure I’d be flogged for not being behind the door at 5am.

I hurried out the back and got stuck into cleaning the staff toilet, making sure it glistened when, 15 minutes later, Mistress Georgia appeared. I knelt before her and awaited her instructions.

‘Excellent job, gimp’.

I was elated at the praise.

‘How’s your tongue?’

Uh oh!!

‘Fine thank you, Mistress, I didn’t actually lick the toilet, I just cleaned it conventionally. I didn’t think you really wanted me …’

THWACK!!!!

That bone-crunching right hand crashed across my face again sending the room spinning and my ears ringing.

‘I don’t pay you to think, moron, I pay you to obey. Now, lick the toilet lid’.

Oh fuck, did she really mean that? One look in her eyes confirmed her determination that she did so I knelt and furiously licked the toilet lid.

‘Now the outside of the bowl’.

I ran my tongue around the bowl with alacrity. Please, that’s enough, no more, please!

‘And now the inside’.

Fuck no, no, no, no!! That was so unhygienic I could get sick or even die from all the germs.

THWACK!!!!

‘DO IT NOW, GIMP!!’

Mistress Charlotte then joined Mistress Georgia and stood at the door of the toilet cubicle.

‘Are you having to raise your voice to make the gimp follow your instructions, Georgie? Perhaps it’s time for some more Attitude Adjustment sessions at The Confessional. The girls would all like that, don’t you think?’

I was starting to panic by now so I turned to obey Mistress Georgia’s orders when, from behind, Mistress Charlotte kicked me between the legs, catching my right testicle and causing a sharp and unpleasant pain as she said, ‘It’s decision time, gimp, obey your Owners or face the music at The Confessional’.

There was, simply, no comparison between licking a toilet and being tortured at the dungeon so I stuck my head in the bowl and licked the revolting insides of the staff toilet. After about 60 seconds, Mistress Georgia placed her foot on the back of my head and pressed down firmly so my face touched the water in the bottom of the bowl. She held me there for perhaps another 30 seconds before removing her foot and flushing the throne. As the water cascaded over my head she issued a further warning; ’Stay’.

I did, then she said, ‘Now, lick the floor around the base; there’s splatter there from when all the hopeless males miss the bowl cause they’re fucking around with their cell phones while they take a leak’.

Fuck no!! Were there no depths of depravity which were off limits? I knew, by now, there was no way out of this revolting chore so I licked all the stale piss off the floor around the base of the toilet, periodically spotting Mistress Georgia’s right foot as she impatiently tapped her shoe waiting for me to finish. When I’d completed my miserable task, I looked up at Mistress Georgia to seek her approval only to be met with that wicked right hand as it smashed me in the face again.

THWACK!!!

‘Now get back to work and, if you ever defy me again, I will cut off your balls and feed them to you in front of all the staff. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, FUCK TARD?’

‘Yes Mistress Georgia, you’re very clear and it won’t happen again’.

Phew, that was terrifying and I was glad that was over and, upon reflection, I had probably gotten off lightly. I resumed my dish pig duties and dreamt of serving Madame Sonya tonight. At least when I served her I licked pussy not the inside of a toilet!!
Old 08-14-2017, 2:16 AM

Another great chapter where Mistress Charlotte and Georgia appear on top sadistic form. I was eating my breakfast while reading this so was quite thankful you spared me too many details on the bowl. lol

Normally a threat about cutting balls off could be brushed off as over-exuberant language but in Mistress Georgia's case I have no doubts she meant every word. Also given David has this coming to him anyway (aside of the public audience) I wonder whether he has yet fully got his head around the days ahead...I would get back to the dish pig duties and keep my head down if I were him...lol
Old 08-14-2017, 5:36 PM

What an AMAZING chapter. Keep it up my man!