Old 07-20-2017, 6:37 AM

Finally bre is BACK ! can you post some pictures of the clip ??
Old 07-20-2017, 7:30 AM
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by islem2013 View Post
Finally bre is BACK ! can you post some pictures of the clip ??
Are you not able to see the gif under the description?

All-Star Smother
Clips4sale.com/76167
@AllStar_Smother
Want a custom clip? Email us at: Allstarsmother@gmail.com
Old 07-20-2017, 9:03 AM

I Can see the gif ! Just asking for seperated pictures Just like you usually do with previous clips ! Just tell me how does it smells and feels burying your face in her ass ! I WANNA FEEL AND KNOW THAT FEELING You are very lucky
Old 07-20-2017, 9:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8inches View Post
Are you not able to see the gif under the description?
I Can see the gif ! Just asking for seperated pictures Just like you usually do with previous clips ! Just tell me how does it smells and feels burying your face in her ass ! I WANNA FEEL AND KNOW THAT FEELING You are very lucky
Old 07-23-2017, 7:20 PM
Producer

Having Too Much Fun Smothering

Kimie likes to take advantage of guys who cant control themselves, especially the ones that cant resist in getting smothered by her. She wants to play rag doll with her victim this time and he is helpless under her ass. She starts off with a front facesit "I think you will enjoy the view from here" as she grinds on his face. Turned on by the smell of her pussy she turns on his side and scissors him, pressing his nose right between her ass cheeks. "There ya go, much better right there. This is so much fun-You having fun?!? Oh thats right, i cant hear you" Her ass cheeks gets spread, so his nose is smothered deeper between her cheeks. "I feel like ridding you my little rag doll" She reverse face-sits him with grinding motions, giving us an amazing view of her ass covering his face. You get back and side angle of her reverse facesit, Kimie shows off an All-Star way to smother a victims face in this one.

All-Star Smother
Clips4sale.com/76167
@AllStar_Smother
Old 07-27-2017, 7:24 AM
Producer

Wake up Stacy

Stacy gets waken up to her ass being worshiped, wearing yoga pants to show off her curves in bed. It doesn't take her long to get woken up, smothering his face in her pussy. "You liking the smell down there?" as she smiles down at him, enjoying his nose getting deeper. Stacy grabs his junk seeing that hes excited, shes gets on top and squeezes harder. "You like that squeeze?" towering on top on him to move into a front facesit. His nose went right in her crotch and even slid up to get in between her cheeks. Riding him with enjoyment on his mouth and nose, you can see the excitement of pleasure taking over Stacy's body. She turns around to get her ass fully on his face with a reverse face sit. That apple bottom ass that Stacy has will leave you breathless, nothing but her aroma hes able to smell. "Let me take these off" Stacy removes her yoga pants to revel her grey panties. "Smelling better since I took them off?" as she goes back to the reverse face sit. Driving that nose deeper in his face, a great view of Stacys ass devouring her panties while shes on his face. Moving on her stomach, to get his nose and mouth tight with her ass, she arches a bit to give him the right angle to go deeper. You can hear Stacy becoming aroused by deeper she smothers him, pulling his head in also. He spreads her ass cheeks and continues to worship her ass with nose and the vibrant from his mouth. They move to the head of the bead, this is a great shot of Stacy front facesit and grinding back and forth on his face. Stacys ass has his face snugged between her ass cheeks as her pussy being pleased by his nose. "I want you to take them off" she helps him remove his shorts and reverse face sits him. She has noticed his erection for a while and wanted to finish him off. Stacy is absolutely unreal in this clip with her smothering, if you have been a fan of face-sitting for a long time, you would appreciate what she does here. Her ass is ideal for smothering and this is her best clip to date.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Satcy6.jpg (328.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg stacy1.jpg (331.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Stacy3.jpg (333.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg stacy4.jpg (317.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg stacy5.jpg (378.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg sttacy2.jpg (327.9 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Stacy7.jpg (365.8 KB, 58 views)

All-Star Smother
Clips4sale.com/76167
@AllStar_Smother
Old 08-03-2017, 10:44 AM
Producer

Sensual Smother 6

Sexy Savannah stars in the 6th version of Sensual Smother. If you enjoy watching a beauty facesit and smother, this is it here. Sitting on his face, grinding in different pace and motions, making sure his nose is always in the right place to enjoy her scent. From facesitting to smothering him in a head-scissors, this is as sensual as it gets.

All-Star Smother
Clips4sale.com/76167
@AllStar_Smother
Old 08-04-2017, 4:00 PM

I just bought and watched this video, and it's absolutely stunning. She is so naturally beautiful and that ass is amazing. I just wanted to ask, how does she smell down there? I'm thinking it's gotta be incredible!.
Old 08-05-2017, 5:15 AM
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by corkdork View Post
I just bought and watched this video, and it's absolutely stunning. She is so naturally beautiful and that ass is amazing. I just wanted to ask, how does she smell down there? I'm thinking it's gotta be incredible!.
It is incredible. Thanks for your support and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have more of her that will be out, I'll let her know you were a fan of this last clip.

All-Star Smother
Clips4sale.com/76167
@AllStar_Smother
Old 08-12-2017, 6:53 PM
Producer

Keri Jeans Facesitting/Smother

We have been getting many requests to have one of our All-Stars in jeans, Keri has the perfect legs and ass for this role. Her boy toy is begging to smell her ass on the start of the clip, she starts off with a front facesit, "Is this what you wanted?" From facesitting to smothering, his face gets buried in her pussy and ass, in scissor holds as well. Keri shows her voluptuous ass on a reverse facesit, which sticks out a little from her jeans, having his nose right between her cheeks. She finishes him off by taking her pants off, showing her in matching top and bottoms. She lays on top of him and scissors him so his nose is right in her ass. A Jeans Facesitting clip you dont want to miss!

All-Star Smother
Clips4sale.com/76167
@AllStar_Smother
Old 08-16-2017, 8:16 PM
Producer

I Finally Got You!

Every man has in their work place a woman they want to sneak in bed with and play around with. Mini Bee was one of those for her boss, who he had been eyeing for a long time. Bee wearing dark red panties with a matching top, cuddling in bed with her boss. She asks him "Since you have me here with you, what do you want to do?" She starts off laying on her back, as her boss smothers his face in her pussy. "You get to finally smell me." she says with a little laugh. She turns around and his face deep in her ass, "You must really enjoy my smell with how deep your nose is." Mini Bee's face takes over with pleasure as he smothers his face deeper in her ass. It even gets better when she decides to do a front face sit. Placing his nose right on her pussy lips to slowly grind on, "You like this now since I'm on top of you?" Mini Bee displays some great facesitting and smothering throughout this clip, turning you on as well with her sweet and "innocent" voice.

This is 2 (of the same clip), 15 min (30 min total), with different angles. No editing between scenes, giving you viewers different angles on our armature style filming.

All-Star Smother
Clips4sale.com/76167
@AllStar_Smother

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: