Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > What's Hot & What's Not > Your Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 9:18 AM

I think c4slive membership areas are good since they allow us to see most of the content of clips4sale store for a lesser price. Infact, I wish and hope that more clips4sale studio owners open up a membership area.

Even if they are sharing a 50% profit with clips4sale, they are still earning the other 50%. Without the membership area, they wouldn't be earning it. So, it is indeed a profit for them.
Old 12-15-2012, 5:02 AM
Carpe Diem

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeductiveStudios View Post
We used to have Brandi working for us! It's a shame we moved because she was great to work with. She is in quite a few of our older movies.

Don't you guys have a database with all the information regarding your former clients? I doubt girls like these would put down an great financial offer because most of them are into the business for one thing only: $$$
Old 12-17-2012, 8:17 AM
Brat Princess Official

New Brat Princess Membership site!

Brat Princess has a new membership site at www.bratprincess.us.

Clips from 2006, 2007, and part of 2008 have been uploaded now. 2008 should be done by the end of this week. Just fyi.

As an aside, the reason the clips4sale membership site was so expensive is that we were trying to close it! I wanted to close it so I jacked up the price so high that I figured no one would join. Then once I had no members I would close it down. But people kept joining! lol. I finally got sick of it and shut it down any way. As compensation I sent the users 10 clips of their choice for their loss. They then complained and got a refund anyway!

Anyway the new site looks great and will eventually have the entire catalog up there including clips that were never released. I had been saving them for years for a membership site. The preview video is amazing. The whole site should be done by the end of January. The clips up there right now are amazing so it is well worth the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighArchesLover View Post
I think c4slive membership areas are good since they allow us to see most of the content of clips4sale store for a lesser price. Infact, I wish and hope that more clips4sale studio owners open up a membership area.

Even if they are sharing a 50% profit with clips4sale, they are still earning the other 50%. Without the membership area, they wouldn't be earning it. So, it is indeed a profit for them.
Old 02-18-2013, 8:53 AM

I don't join sites because I don't like "Everything" in the store and don't want to pay for content I don't view.
I know that the price reflects the cost of it being "Big Production" and that means two things to me beyond what I said above.
1) They look and act big production, which I personally don't like.
2) I like to support the people that do it because they love to do it, not just to make $$.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Brat Princess Official

I figured I would answer why $139.95. What happened was this. Clips4sale offered a membership thing which we tried. But they had so many technical issues it was just driving me crazy. Plus we started our own membership site and didn't want to give half of the money to C4S for nothing. We wanted to get rid of it. But people had active memberships. I then jacked up the price so no one would join. Once we had no members we would delete the membership videos and be done with it. People kept joining! Every time I went to delete it we had members so I couldn't. I would then have to find some way to pay them back. WE waited. I don't remember how long it took. But that is why 139. We wanted everyone to quit so we could delete the site. Not greed. I think 139 was the max we could charge. I would of selected 10,000 if I could!
Old 04-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Brat Princess Official

I guess I already answered this. lol
Old 04-08-2017, 5:54 AM
Carpe Diem

Thumbs up

First of all: Thanks for the clear up of matters. Second: I've been an avid fan of the Clips4Sale site of BP 2 and the girls. Especially the 'cow'segments with fs are great yet getting fewer and fewer, and the girl 'Amadahy' is great!

Keep up the good work.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: