Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Fart Fetish Forum - The highest smells in the lowest places.

View Poll Results: What do you want to see?
Clean My Panties 19 22.09%
Training School for My Slave 13 15.12%
Going Over the Edge 8 9.30%
Gas Chamber - No Escape 33 38.37%
Sensitive Stomach + Dirty Asshole = Tortured Slaveboy 25 29.07%
Zoning Out While He's Trying Not to Pass Out 25 29.07%
Nowhere to Run 20 23.26%
Eat My Farts, Drink My Pee 31 36.05%
Toilet Torment 30 34.88%
Sweaty Ass Smothercate 36 41.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2017, 12:07 AM
KinkyKiki

What kind of clips do you want to see? VOTE NOW!

I am really wanting to make some clips that people will enjoy, and I’ve loved hearing all your ideas on how I can torture my slaveboy more. I am doing a poll for you all to vote on what you would like to see me doing to my slave most.

I will be making clips of the 3 top voted ideas. The length of the clips will depend on how much fun I have and how carried away I get.

Read the descriptions below and then pick your favorite title in the poll.

Clip Descriptions:

1) Clean My Panties: My slave will be strapped to the bed. I will make him clean my filthy panties that I’ve worn for 2 weeks straight. Covered in cum stains, piss stains, shit stains, and sweat. He will suck them, lick them, and I will scrape them on his tongue and teeth until they are spotless. But, if he doesn’t do a good enough job, I will gag him with them and torture him with extreme smothering and toxic face farts! The punishment will be severe.

2) Training School for My Slave: In this full on training session, I will teach my slave to endure breath restriction, progressively longer smothering, how to inhale my farts deeply so I don’t smell them, how to lick my asshole clean after a wet fart, etc. I will make sure my ass is extremely sweaty and stinky, so he will learn to appreciate my strong scent. He must show me that he can endure my sick, twisted torture. Punishment will be swift and merciless, including whipping, complete smothering until panic ensues, and farting directly into his mouth. Class will be taught in my smother chair, with the inflatable pillow being used to help ensure total suffocation.

3) Going Over the Edge: My slave will be strapped to the bed. I will set a timer and make him almost cum, and then stop, repeatedly, while grinding farts and other forms of my stink on his face. This goes on until he can’t hold it anymore or the timer runs out, whichever happens first. If he hasn’t yet, I’ll make him cum. Either way, after he cums, I continue to play with his cock for extreme torture, while smothering him with my farts, causing him severe discomfort and forcing him to inhale rapidly. The length of this torture depends on how long he lasts vs. the timer.

4) Gas Chamber - No Escape: I will strap my slave into my smother chair and wrap industrial strength saran wrap all around it so my farts can’t escape. My slave is trapped with nothing but fresh and stale farts invading his nose, and my filthy unshowered asshole smothering him. I fart over and over and over again until his gas chamber is filled to capacity with thick, raunchy fart fumes. Will the lack of fresh oxygen and my insatiable need to smother him in my sweaty butt crack make him pass out? Let’s find out!

5) Sensitive Stomach + Dirty Asshole = Tortured Slaveboy: I smother my slave while making him take farts in his nose. I will make sure not to shower for several days before, so my asshole is extra ripe. Then the entire day I will only eat and drink things that make my farts EXTREMELY thick and putrid. He will be tied up all day so he won’t have any idea of what I have eaten or had to drink. I make him guess what I ate and/or drank to cause my farts to be so horrendous, and if he guesses wrong, he gets a fart in his mouth and nose at the same time. I won’t tell him what I ate until I’ve felt he’s suffered enough. Once I tell him, he will think I’m finished, but I will continue with the torture. Now that he knows what I ate, he must inhale them even harder. The farts will start coming faster, and if I smell any of them, they will be delivered directly down his throat. They will be non-stop, and most likely a bit wet. I will be farting for awhile, so to ensure my maximum comfort, slave will be strapped into my smother chair. This will be a brutal and intense clip, in which my slave may come very close to throwing up.

6) Zoning Out While He’s Trying Not to Pass Out: I will strap my slave into my smother chair and play a video game while farting on his face and making him fight for breaths. I tend to forget he’s under me thanks to this amazingly comfortable chair, and my intense distraction with video games. Let’s just hope for his sake that the game doesn’t frustrate me, because when that happens, I take it out on him. (Don’t worry, if this one makes the cut, it will be 2 angles of nothing but my ass on his face). Lots of extreme smothering, breath play, and farting right when he gasps for air.

7) Nowhere to Run: I will strap my slave to the bed and leave him there gagged and blindfolded with dirty panties while I go shopping, workout at the gym, and run some other errands. I come home and sit right on his face, treating him like no more than a piece of furniture. I will relax and grind my sweaty asshole all over his nose. Pretty soon he will notice how gassy I am, as I’ve made sure to drink protein shakes and eat a big lunch of Mexican food or Indian food. He can struggle all he wants, but nothing can save him from some of the most foul smelling farts he’s ever endured. I’m not getting up until the farts stop. Lots of full weight facesitting and raunchy farts while I mostly relax, giggling quietly and ignoring my slave as he begs for mercy.

8) Eat My Farts, Drink My Pee: In this EXTREME clip, I will strap my slave to my smother chair and make him inhale my rancid farts while drinking a chocolate protein shake. I will continue drinking and farting until I need to pee. Then I will force him to drink all of my hot, sour piss, while continuing to fart up his nose. I may be nice and pause between gulps, or he may just have to swallow it all as fast as he can. Either way, he better not spill a single drop, or his punishment will be severe. After I’ve peed, he must clean me up, and continue to endure my full blast ass gas until the protein shake fuel runs out. This will be a brutal and intense clip, in which my slave may come very close to throwing up.

9) Toilet Torment: While taking a shit, I force my slave to kneel down and shove his head between my legs. His nose will be in the toilet bowl to inhale all my farts and shit stink. When I’m done, I will make him lick me clean.

10) Sweaty Ass Smothercate: THIS CLIP WILL CONTAIN NO FARTS. After making sure my ass is incredibly sweaty and ripe (by not showering for a few days and working out/walking around a lot in tight spandex pants), I will strap my slave to the bed and sit on his face, smothering him deep in my greasy, raunchy asshole. I will make him fight for his breaths, all of which come right from my asshole. After a few minutes of enduring my stink with moderate smothering, I will begin 100% smothercating my slave. He will have to go progressively longer and longer without any breaths, while I grind his face and enjoy making him squirm and thrash to near blackout. Maybe he even will pass out… we’ll see how carried away I get! THIS CLIP WILL CONTAIN NO FARTS.

Last edited by KinkyKiki; 04-09-2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old 04-09-2017, 7:32 AM

There are so many personalities on this board, it may be hard to find a clear winner! I personally love the toilet torment option, because the stink is trapped in the toilet bowl, making it so much stronger. All in all, each of these sounds fantastic. No way I would complain about any. Maybe over time you will do many of them.

Thanks for sharing your ideas!
Old 04-09-2017, 10:29 AM

slave saran wrapped or arms belted to waist.. Reverse facesitting, feet under head locking he's head in place, asking him to lick your ass every so often and to put tongue in your ass every so often

simple, sweet, sexy
Old 04-10-2017, 11:54 AM
KinkyKiki

Thanks for voting everyone. I'm making my slaveboy watch the votes as they are coming in. He's very scared about the currently winning clips... aww how cute. Too bad, baby! It's what the people want!! Hahaha
Old 04-16-2017, 9:27 AM

Looking forward to any of these clips. Do you have a favourite to win Kiki?

When do plan on making this happen and close the poll....
Old 04-17-2017, 6:48 PM
KinkyKiki

I actually have a few favorites! We will probably end up doing them all eventually but the top voted ones are going to be the ones we do first.

One we will be doing for sure that I'm really excited about is the Training School video because I have the outfit and I love to dress up and do role playing.

Other than that one my favorites are Zoning Out, Smothercate, Going Over the Edge, Gas Chamber, and Eat My Farts, Drink My Pee. I love seeing the agony on my slave's face every time I tell him the Eat and Drink one got another vote! ;P

I am hoping to get about 100 voters before closing the poll, but it's been a pretty good turn out so far. I will just have to see how many more voters there are within the next week or 2 and go from there. I keep a good eye on it and check it everyday, sometimes multiple times a day.

I am really excited to do these videos, the only issue I will be running into is how to keep it under an hour because that's the average minimum length of our sessions. But I could always edit them into shorter clips.
Old 04-18-2017, 1:30 AM

On Going Over the Edge you should punish him if he cums before the timer runs out, like giving him butt drops, shitting in his mouth, stuffing a sweaty pair of panties with a shit stain into his mouth.
Old 04-23-2017, 9:38 AM

Hi Kinky Kiki,

I'm looking forward to Your videos!

Do You ever do buttdrops on his face? Do You ever torture his nipples while sitting on his face? I LOVE having my nipples tortured via fingers, fingernails, toenails, and high heels!!!

I would LOVE to see You do some facesitting while wearing pantyhose and some facesitting while wearing tight shiny spandex leggings

Thank You
footstool

Last edited by footstool; 04-23-2017 at 9:04 PM.
Old 05-03-2017, 5:52 AM

70 votes so far
A very good turn out!

I have reread some of your posts. Your slave/husband is living my fantasy for real. The thought of him being kept under your ass for hours why you relax is nothing short of my fantasy. Especially when you mentioned how red his face was. I imagine his face was practically glued to your butt after all thar time.

If I could ask a question. I wondered how you position yourself on his face. So he can still breath without you having to keep moving.

I don't suppose you have a pic of you facesitting him with your smother bench after some time? In the position you spend all them hours.

Appreciate the time and pictures you have already given to us enthusiasts. Thanks
Old 05-08-2017, 5:30 PM
KinkyKiki

Hey guys! Sorry for not replying for awhile. We went out of town and I was crazy busy before and after that. Hoping things will calm down a little now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrison15 View Post
On Going Over the Edge you should punish him if he cums before the timer runs out, like giving him butt drops, shitting in his mouth, stuffing a sweaty pair of panties with a shit stain into his mouth.
Oh yes, I will definitely punish him if he cums before the timer runs out. Which I'm almost positive he will, because I'm really good at blow jobs and hand jobs, and I might just "accidentally" keep sucking and stroking after edging him a few times and he's telling me to stop or he'll cum. Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstool View Post
Hi Kinky Kiki,

I'm looking forward to Your videos!

Do You ever do buttdrops on his face? Do You ever torture his nipples while sitting on his face? I LOVE having my nipples tortured via fingers, fingernails, toenails, and high heels!!!

I would LOVE to see You do some facesitting while wearing pantyhose and some facesitting while wearing tight shiny spandex leggings

Thank You
footstool
Haha hell yes I butt drop on his face, it's really fun! I also love to bounce up and down so his nose drives in and out of my asshole. Especially when it's really sweaty, it just slides in and out super easy!

I did recently smother him and fart a bunch wearing my sweaty Nike leggings, that was fun! I also pinch his nipples sometimes and tug on them when he's not behaving, but I don't do it very often. I prefer complete smothering or using a whip when he needs to be punished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jump321 View Post
70 votes so far
A very good turn out!

I have reread some of your posts. Your slave/husband is living my fantasy for real. The thought of him being kept under your ass for hours why you relax is nothing short of my fantasy. Especially when you mentioned how red his face was. I imagine his face was practically glued to your butt after all thar time.

If I could ask a question. I wondered how you position yourself on his face. So he can still breath without you having to keep moving.

I don't suppose you have a pic of you facesitting him with your smother bench after some time? In the position you spend all them hours.

Appreciate the time and pictures you have already given to us enthusiasts. Thanks
Yes, quite a few votes! I'm happy about that. So in the smother chair, it's basically just a metal base with elastic straps that let me relax and sink way down, and it's open in the middle. It's great because it keeps my ass spread open and I use the pillow to make sure he's pumped up deep in my crack. If I'm feeling really mean I pump it up extra full, since it's a wide pillow, and the sides inflate around his cheeks and he can't turn his head AT ALL. But he can still breathe when I lean forward just a little bit, or if he's not super wedged in there he can sometimes push his head to the side and take a breath, but only if I'm not pushing down fully. I can relax in both positions: sinking way down for complete suffocation, or 90% sunk down so he can get little breaths here and there when he tries really hard. But either way his mouth is always sealed in my pussy and when he turns like that it spreads my ass more, so the only thing he can do is snort in a big nose inhale from my sweaty asshole and the smells coming from deep inside it hahaha!

I uploaded a picture of him in the chair. You can't see but his wrists are handcuffed above his head to the metal base, so he can't escape at all. I blurred his face a bit but you can clearly see how red it is. This was about 2 and a half hours into a smother session, and I'm farting right as he takes this breath. I didn't have the pillow super inflated so he could turn his head a little, but it was pumped up pretty good and he couldn't move any farther than you see in the picture.

Here's the pic:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rzmf5ihpl...dface.jpg?dl=0

I'll upload a couple more pics soon showing the difference between fully back smother (no breathing) and slightly forward (struggled breathing) smother.

Last edited by KinkyKiki; 05-08-2017 at 5:48 PM.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:18 AM

The pic is great. What I was hoping for

It seems as though you know how to control him and I can totally imagine him struggling under there for hours. You should try and set a new record soon and spend your weekend on his face. Haha

I'll keep an eye out for the other pics.

If you do start doing some vids and are worried about protecting your identity which I'm sure everyone can relate too maybe you could release a close up video like that pic. Have your guy wear an eye mask but be sure to keep his nose free and easy for your asshole.

Thanks for your reply. I enjoyed all the details and especially the fart bit as he tries for a breathe. Amazing.
Old 05-09-2017, 2:38 PM

Very nice picture, and I love the descriptions as well. As you may have picked up on, I love the concept of the sittee being gagged as well as bound, but it sounds like you're on his face with enough weight that all he can do is "Mmmmph" into your ass anyway.

Speaking of gags, besides the bondage tape I mentioned earlier, something like an athletic bandage that you can buy at any Wal-Mart of pharmacy works pretty well as a gag when accompanied by some mouth stuffing. It's the same concept as the fetish tape--it sticks to itself and stretches, but doesn't stick to skin or hair, so it won't hurt your poor guy's beard.

For concealing identity, yeah, both you and he could wear masks of varying length, ranging from just a...masquerade mask for lack of a better term, to something closer to a full bondage/latex hood.

Anyway, looking forward to the videos that result from this poll!
Old 05-24-2017, 8:11 AM

This is a great poll Kiki! Honestly for me, I vote for toilet torment because it's a unique thing you don't exactly see that many people film. I'm sure they'd be very popular since you'd really be the only one doing them

That being said, there's nothing on this list that ISN'T good, though lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: