Old 04-10-2017, 7:11 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

Wank at Work

WANK AT WORK

It's going to be a great day at work today, and you're not going to get anything done. Every hour, you will sneak off to the bathroom or whatever room you hide in to jerk off (Come on, we both know you have one.), and you will play a scene. There is a scene for each hour you're at work, from 9-5. But you're not going to have that many orgasms.

I'm going to edge you all fucking day.

By the end of the work day, your cock will be so twisted up and desperate that you won't know if you even want to cum when you get home. Just keep edging, or give yourself the relief you've been aching for all day?

Today is going to suck for you.

CLIPS4SALE: clips4sale.com/14248/17501312

IWANT CLIPS: iwantclips.com/store/716/SarahDiAvola/382599

KINKBOMB: kinkbomb.com/p/wank-at-work-258817/258817
Old 04-12-2017, 9:43 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

Chastity Clicks

CHASTITY CLICKS

Awww, are you locked up again? Still? Good, because that's the best time to tease you. See, I have freedom over My entire body. My entire body has control over yours. And I'm going to rub it in your face - not My body, literally (ha!), but the fact that I'm free, sexual, powerful, and cooler than you. Not only do you get locked in chastity, you pay Me for it. I have all the sex I want, and you pay for it. I sit pretty while you focus on working - now that your cock is controlled, you should be able to work harder and make more of My money. And you click, click, click away for Me.

I love teasing a chastity penis, and as a matter of fact, I'm going to masturbate and give Myself an orgasm right in front of you. Look at what I can do and you CAN'T! I get freedom, sex, money, and orgasms, and you have to whimper with denial and let Me warp your horny brain.

Sucks to be you.

http://www.clips4sale.com/14248/17511944
https://www.kinkbomb.com/p/chastity-clicks/259042
https://iwantclips.com/store/716/SarahDiAvola/385102
Old 04-13-2017, 8:23 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

Your Cock Loves ME!

YOUR COCK LOVES ME!

I love to control your cock...but you knew that, didn't you? There's no greater level of control than denying you an orgasm. That's what you live for, isn't it? Cumming and begging and worshiping. And your cock worships ME. Me me me!

So, I'm going to demonstrate the power I have over that dick of mine. It's mine. I get it up, I get it hard, I get it desperate, and then I say "NO." And you obey. I control the very thing that controls YOU.

Try to resist these perfect breasts, this svelte tummy, this squishy ass. Watch me touch myself and demonstrate my autonomy over my own body, when you don't have it over your own. It's mine. Resist. Don't cum. Let's see how deep my influence goes into your body.

Clips4Sale: clips4sale.com/14248/17516994
iWantClips: https://iwantclips.com/store/716/SarahDiAvola/386018
Kinkbomb: https://www.kinkbomb.com/p/your-cock-loves-me/259134
Old 04-14-2017, 8:52 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

He is Risen

HE IS RISEN

Just in time for the Christian holiday weekend and Easter Sunday, the Goddess of Christian religious blasphemy delivers it straight to your soul.

I know what you learned. I know your mantras. I know what you say in church. And I'm going to fuck it all up for you. After watching this a couple of times, you're going to get a fucking boner in the middle of the service, and you're going to feel intense, deep, existential shame.

I lead you through a jerk off instruction with ass worship and religious humiliation, as well as a bit of brain washing and sexual associations. Pretty soon, being in church is going to turn you on in the most perverse ways. I'll make sure of it. I've taken over your religious experience, because I am greater than "god." I am Goddess.

Fuck jesus. Something is risen indeed......hallelujah.

CLIPS4SALE: clips4sale.com/14248/17521478
IWANTCLIPS: https://iwantclips.com/store/716/SarahDiAvola/386861
KINKBOMB: https://www.kinkbomb.com/p/he-is-risen/259295
Old 04-17-2017, 7:32 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

Let My Body Do the Talking

LET MY BODY DO THE TALKING

I am the uncontested Queen of Verbal. But I'm going to let My body do the talking in this one. Can you hear what She's saying? Does She speak to you on a deeper level than you'd ever imagined? Tell Me what you hear. Follow Her mesmerizing lead. Get lost. Evaporate into Her.

Every drop of essence that makes My body luscious and captivating is highlighted here. My undulating hips, My svelte tummy, My juicy breasts, My perky ass, My snake-like back and shoulders.......Even I got lost while editing this.

If you think you love Me, you're in for total adoration. I will devastate your heart and slither into your soul. My body will chew up your heart and spit it out, and you will thank Me profusely while you clean up the pieces off the floor.

Ssssshhh. Don't talk back. Just listen. With your cock.

This video celebrates nudity and is priced accordingly.

CLIPS4SALE: clips4sale.com/14248/17534880
IWANTCLIPS: iwantclips.com/store/716/SarahDiAvola/389819
KINKBOMB: kinkbomb.com/p/let-my-body-do-the-talking/259660
Old 04-18-2017, 5:25 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

Virgin Secrets

VIRGIN SECRETS

I know you're STILL a virgin, because you will always be a virgin. There's a point of no return here. Once you get to a certain age without ever having fucked a woman, you're doomed to fail, even if you get an opportunity.

But you still jerk off like a maniac, because all virgins do. I bet you've humped every surface in your entire house, and probably some in public spaces. That addiction comes from being obsessed with the sex you're not getting, and you'll always be obsessed.

So, tell me. Tell me what you've been humping. Tell me how many pieces of fruit you've violated. Tell me about what you did with the DIY fleshlight I taught you how to make. I want to hear about every time you've squirted your virgin juice onto inanimate objects, and how depraved and creative you've gotten. Without a girlfriend, and with all your time spent on sick perverted fantasies, I'm sure you've invented many weird ways to pretend to fuck.

Tell me. Tattle on yourself. Betray your dick and leak its secrets to me. While you write them down in an email to me, you will sit there and listen to me humiliate you for your pathetic place in life, break you down, and sting you with the vicious truth. That's what you deserve, because I do not feel sorry for you. This is your situation, and you're the only one to blame. Little bitch virgin, there's a reason your dick has never seen the light of a real pussy. Probably several reasons. And now, you're going to confess to me the sick and twisted things you've done that will ensure no woman will ever fuck you.

CLIPS4SALE: http://www.clips4sale.com/14248/17540788

IWANTCLIPS: https://iwantclips.com/store/716/SarahDiAvola/390794

KINKBOMB: https://www.kinkbomb.com/p/virgin-secrets/259795
Old 04-19-2017, 9:53 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

PRIVILEGE OF WORSHIP

Thank Me for allowing you to worship Me.

The fact that I'm allowing you to masturbate to My Goddess form is a privilege that you can never earn - I have blessed you with it.

It's easy for Me to lord over you, because I am ultimately powerful, and you are eternally weak. This comes so naturally to Me, that I literally tell you in this clip that I simply hit record and improvised this sexual lecture. I do it often: The verbal skills and philosophies come so naturally to Me, I rarely have a "script" for My power dynamics. I rule the men of the world, simply by existing and expressing Myself. This is real.

Pay your dues and get humble, because you are fucking privileged to be able to worship and serve Me.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:33 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

THROWBACK WEEK: Hypnotic Impotence

HYPNOTIC IMPOTENCE

CHECK OUT THIS THROWBACK FROM 2010 - I was already a little champ at mesmerizing you with my words.

WARNING: After viewing this, you will have a compulsion to watch it over and over, and you will not be able to achieve an erection under "normal" circumstances. I am not being cute, here - you may be physically affected for life.

I am going to take you deep into your libidinous cave, where your fantasies brew and your emotional memories collect. I am going to rewire the process by which you achieve erection.

Whenever a woman touches you, you will immediately become soft. you will feel physical pain. you will NEVER have a "normal" sex life. The only way you can get hard is in My presence, while obeying My whims.

Impotence is a physio-psychological disorder, and since this disease of the body is so closely tied to your mind, it is extremely difficult to cure. you can cover it up and half-compensate with medication, perhaps, but you will never approach sex in the same way, ever again.

clips4sale.com/14248/17592950
kinkbomb.com/p/throwback-hypn0tic-impotence/260960
iwantclips.com/store/716/SarahDiAvola/400457
Old 04-30-2017, 12:18 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

Exclamation THROWBACK: Poison Ivy's Kiss

Check out this throwback from 2011!

Well well well, look what I have here in My web.

It's the caped crusader, all tied up.

I'm going to seduce you, Batman, and there's nothing you can do about it - unless, of course, you can resist.

It's going to be hard, though, with your hands tied, your cock exposed, and your eyes fixated on My sexy hips, mutant breasts, and slithering body.

What's more is that I've formulated a special elixir which I've dropped onto My favorite lipstick. It makes you woozy... relaxed... impressionable.

How badly do you want to fight evil, Batman? Will it be the Lady, or the crusade? I've got an entire factory full of innocents and rigged with b0mbs -- and I've got you right where I want you, at the corner of fucked and frustrated. If you give in, if you let Me take you, you will be forever damaged, because you let people perish so that you could enjoy the pleasures of Poison Ivy's expert hands.

Give in. Give up. Give Me.

Category: FORCED EJACULATIONS
Related Categories: SUPER VILLAIN, HANDJOBS, POWERFUL WOMAN, SUPERHEROINES, LAP DANCE
Old 05-06-2017, 11:19 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

Blackmailing the Boss by Hand

BLACKMAILING THE BOSS BY HAND

These "lunches" we've been having are sexy and exciting, just our little secret rendezvous with the woman who takes your calls, lies for you to your wife on the phone, and files your business. I know that's why you hired me, so I played up my sex appeal even more to get the job. And you gave right in.

So, I've been thinking...I want more. I figured now, while my hands are around your cock and you're rock hard, is the best time to bring this up. I want a golden severance package. I want a million dollar settlement and to never come back to work again. I want it in writing. Today.

How am I going to accomplish this? Why should you give in to my demands? The same way every other powerful, wealthy employer gave in before you: Blackmail. Before you try to get away, remember how close you are to cumming right now. I know you're not going anywhere.

These panties are about to be splattered with your cum. I'm going to jerk you until you can't hold back, no matter how bad you want to get out of this trap, because a horny man like you can't say no to his sexual urges or a beautiful vixen with her hand around his cock and her tits in his face. Then I'm going to wipe it all over my panties. How else will they think your cum got into my lace panties? You'll lose everything. Your family, your money, your dignity, your hire-ability, your reputation. I could ruin it all and watch it come crashing down on you, with one little meeting with human resources and the local news.

I want that contract signed. Today. Or I will ruin you, pervert.
Old 05-07-2017, 7:40 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

EDGED AND SNAPPED

Edging to me is dangerous, and you can't get enough of it. Who could blame you for your addiction? Look how devastatingly beautiful I am, how expertly seductive, how divinely compelling I am. I love me so much, I can't keep my hands off of myself. But I'm going to make you keep your hands off of yourself. When I say stop, you stop jerking. When I say you can go again, you may. But I have a fun twist. It turns me on to see you wince in pain and jump and yelp, so you're going to flick your junk with a rubber band, each and every time I command it! What is orgasm control without a little pain to go with your forced resistance? I'm controlling every aspect of this masturbation session, while I slither around like a viper and touch myself all over. I'm so hot from your pain and my sexy body that I feel like licking my fingers and using them to touch my sweet, sacred pussy. I'm going to cum while you watch and deny yourself. I get orgasms whenever and however I like; you must obey and resist. I'm going to rub it in your face even more, by climaxing right in front of you while you keep your hands off your dick and snap snap snap it with the rubber band. It sucks to be you, but it's so rewarding and exquisitely agonizing to be you under my control - you are actually starting to crave denial. With all of that, do you think I'm going to allow you to cum? Let's find out.

Category: ORGASM CONTROL
Related Categories: CBT INSTRUCTION, EDGING GAMES, TEASE & DENIAL, CBT, ORGASM DENIAL
Old 05-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

REPEAT AFTER ME AGAIN

Don't ever get confused by My sensuality and the way I tease you. I may allow you to cum, but do not EVER forget who you are: scum. Filth. Trash. Rejected. For life.

I'm sweetly bitter and sadistically sensual, and I am the ultimate Queen of Mean. I will make you masturbate with your own tears. I will hurt you deeply. I want to find your triggers, those voices inside of you that break you down every day, and I want to pull them and use their power against you for My gain. I want you to be entranced by degradation and conditioned with existential devastation. I want you to hurt. I want you to suffer. I want you to know that I am simply nailing the truth into your soul; your own failure is the true source of your agony.

I take verbal humiliation to an entirely new level, and you know it. That's why you're afraid to watch this video; you know that you're going to enter a space where your inner demons surround you and gang-fuck you in all of your human holes. And you're going to watch a Goddess laugh at your own personal hell.

Check out Repeat After Me, for more emotional destruction.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: VERBAL HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION
Old 05-12-2017, 5:21 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

DRINKO de MAYO

Who cares what day it is? It's Drinko de Mayo today! It's even better that I've made it today, a work day early in the week, because it lends to the real heart of humiliation in this video. I'm going to mind fuck you into degrading yourself at work without even realizing it. I want you to eat your own cum at work or to whatever you're doing tomorrow.

Drink. Do it for Me. Get loose. Get comfy. Get open. I'm going to lead you into My signature erotic instruction, and you're going to finish into some mayonnaise. Yes, the slime you spread on your sandwiches will be mixed and tainted with your own sludge. Keep drinking. I'm going to make you get so horny and excited about this, so eager to please and become filth, that you will forget your delirium tomorrow but still be brought hard into reality when I remind you of your perversion the next day. I'm planting seeds.

Drink. Jerk. Obey. Make Me a sandwich, bitch. Slather on that mayo. Take another shot. Layer some cold cuts on that sweet, crispy, tasty sandwich. Seal it with a fluffy, crispy slice of bread. Cut it exactly how you like: diagonal or straight. Put a frilly toothpick through it, to jazz it up a bit. Wrap it in plastic wrap, a napkin, a zip bag, whatever - make it appetizing. Make your future self drool over that thick, meaty sandwich when he's hungry and desperate for flavor.

Now, come back to Me. Let Me distract you. I'm going to make you forget you ever made that sandwich. When you open the fridge tomorrow, you're going to lust after that sandwich. And you're going to eat it. And it will be filled and squirting with your fucking cum, you nasty fuck.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, DRINKING, FEMDOM POV
Old 05-13-2017, 8:08 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

BLACKMAIL AND BLOW

Letís party. Itís just you, me, drinks, and your party favors. Itís all of your mind-fucking addictions, all at once, right in your room with you. We can play an edging game.

When I say go, you wank that willy. When I say stop, you put your hands where my eyes can see and follow whatever instructions I give next. In true Sarah DiAvola style, I weave together erotic tension, flow, and manipulation in a tapestry that wraps itself around your mind and your cock.

I want to play strip-1nt0x. For each bump I make you do, I remove an article of clothing. Keeping you perpetually on the edge in every single way, Iím going to make the time warp and your body electric.

As I strip, you snort. As I dance, you drink. As I manipulate, you masturbate. Itís an orchestra of dangerous pleasure.

Then I slip in the sweet, bitter potion that is blackmail. I subtly pull you toward me and open you up. I am quite convincing, and before you can even say, ďIím fucked up,Ē Iíve got the information I want to toy with you later, like a spider with a fly.

Keep up. Jump in with your cock out and your mind melted, and Iím going to make you hurt in more ways than one. Iím going to keep you hard and horny the entire time Iím doing it.

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: EDGING GAMES, ORGASM CONTROL, ORGASM DENIAL, STRIP TEASE, GARTER & STOCKINGS
Old 05-14-2017, 5:00 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

WEEK OF EDGING CLIPS

I want you to spend your entire week with Me. It's a win-win: you get the pleasure of jerking off to a different Sarah DiAvola video each day, without cumming, and I get more pay as well as control over your cock. Hooray.

I'll lead you through it, perv. As the Goddess of tease-edging and the uncontested Master of verbal, this is one assignment you'll be overjoyed to complete. By the end of the week, you'll be so addicted to denial that you won't want to cum. I'll have you craving My cock control even more than before, and judging by your gushing love notes in your tributes, you've already accepted Me as the rare Goddess who makes you truly, deeply believe that I OWN your cock. I do.

Now, let's start the week off with a BANG. Become mesmerized by My beautiful body and all the ways I manipulate you with it. It's going to be a long and frustrating week.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: EDGING GAMES, TEASE & DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, UNDER BOOB, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Tags
chastity, femdom pov, financial domination, orgasm denial, tease & denial

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: