Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting - Pics/Clips

Old 04-04-2003, 3:14 PM
seduced by the dark side

Talking my facesitting session

Wednesday afternoon, i went to visit Mistress Cyn
www.birminghammistress.co.uk
I have seen Mistress Cyn about 8 times now, i go because she is relatively inexpensive for the return, if you know what i mean (50 for 1 hour) and she is heavyish also (over 13 stones) and tall (5'11 in barefeet)

smotherman, you'll be pleased to hear that no clothes pegs were in attendance this time......

faceseat, i remember you asked a question a while back about corduroy facesitting, well, i requested that i try and go the whole hog (1 hour) of being sat on with curduroys, and boy i could only last 45 minutes....combined with her weight and the roughness of the trousers, my face was extremely sore, and was red for the rest of the day (i always laugh at myself when this happens; also love the reaction on the streets, nobody has a clue why i have such a red face in coldish weather... - if only they knew!!)
my mouth and nose/moustachio area (if you have one, which i don't) were sore aswell - but what can i say, it was well worth it, and i shall definitely request those trousers next time - and i'm determined to do the full hour in them this time

the session was a constant change between forward fullweight and reverse full weight facesitting, with her legs parallel to the sides of my body, and at times with her feet up on my stomach!! (ouch: now i gotta tell ya, this f*cking really really hurts, especially when your head is on a hard floor!!!) and i was shattered at the end of it.
like i say, the first 45 minutes was corduroy facesitting, and then thonged reverse full weight facesitting ( i always end with this; it's my favourite!! )
we get on really well also, which always helps cause she is more committed to suffocating me properly and also she knows how i like to be sat on.
i would definitely recommend her to anyone near birmingham; she is very good.
only problem could be is that guys only wishing to be sat on by a young model Mistress Cyn is definitely not the type for you.
i would say she is about late forties, but i prefer to be sat on by older women, i like the thought that they enjoy dominating a young lad like me, and they're bodies are nicer. older women have more sexual confidence aswell, which i find really shows through when seeing a sitter.

i will try and see her again soon, by which time i will have thought of another crazy way to be facesat, no doubt
Old 04-04-2003, 6:49 PM
Inactive

Nice story and experience. Did she allow you to service her to orgasm? I would have that included as well.
Old 04-04-2003, 8:37 PM

When I read a story like this I always get that feeling : I want, I want, I want.......

Nice experience Chairboy.

Old 04-04-2003, 10:58 PM

Thumbs up

Thanx for sharing that with us chairboy, I really enjoyed reading it.
Old 04-05-2003, 1:03 AM
smotherman

Thumbs up

"Chairboy

LOL sorry Chairboy" but last time the" clothes pegs" over the nose and mouth was funny..Glad this time was much better.Sounded like a incredible experience,Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us.

Peace
Smotherman
Old 04-05-2003, 4:23 AM
Just An Old Hippie

Location: I'm not sure man...I think I'm somewhere in Florida man...
Good for you! If ya want it, and more importantly, want to go for it; more power to ya! Enjoy.
Old 04-06-2003, 7:54 AM
seduced by the dark side

thanks all for comments

Eagle70TA - no, i'm afraid i'm not into doing this as part of the session, it does nothing for me - i just like to be sat on, and sat on, and sat on....nothing else

flipper, try www.seriousmistresses.com
and www.uk-mistresses.com
and www.mistress-files.co.uk
and www.themistresses.com

for each site, search your requested area, i'm sure you will find something there.

smotherman
i agree, the clothes pegs incident was funny, but i wouldn't like it again in real
still, it's good to be able to laugh in a session i guess.
Old 06-13-2003, 2:30 PM

where is mistress cyn based? could you email me with that and some recommendations for good, inexpensive (i have about 70 quid to spare; a 100 or so if it's a v good sitter) facesitters ? cheers.
Old 06-13-2003, 3:12 PM

where abouts in bham is mistress cyn situated? can you also recommend me some good facesitters in bham? i've around 60 to spend (up to about 100 for a v good one)? i'm after a heavier girl (not fat just tall, broad) with a large bottom (bigger the better) but any will do so as she can smother me!
Old 06-13-2003, 4:46 PM
Inactive

Sounds like a great session....Ive never tried corduroy...but I assume its similar to jeans.
Old 06-13-2003, 8:23 PM

Sounds great CHAIRBOY..thank you for the details. I know all about corduroys. They can leave a nice waffle print on your face if you're lucky. LOL
Old 06-14-2003, 12:23 AM
Inactive

Coolshot:
Good to see that you're around again. We've missed you. I hope you'll be around for a while.
Old 06-14-2003, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by nosypucker
Coolshot:
Good to see that you're around again. We've missed you. I hope you'll be around for a while.
nosypucker
look at the date of coolshot posting.......
2 months ago...
I realy miss this guy
Old 06-14-2003, 11:31 PM
Inactive

yosi:
Thanks for bringing the date to my attention. I had assumed that all this was current. Scratch what I said. I, too, miss Coolshot's enthusiasm and hope he'll be back soon.
Old 06-15-2003, 6:09 AM
:)

Lightbulb

GStar, Mistress Cyn is, I believe, in Winson Green.

You can see her website here:

http://www.birminghammistress.co.uk

Rob

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: