Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > BBW's - Big Beautiful Women...

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 7:37 PM
Assrest

BBW and SSBBW full weight sitting sites

I am trying ot find some new bbw and ssbbw sites that are updated once in a while. BBWFACEHUMPERS.COM AND BBWFACESITTING.COM are great sites and I purchess a membership now and ten, but I am looking for more new content. I woud even like to join a site just for 1 month to see some frest stuff. Dose anyone have any sites you can recomend?

\assrest
Old 02-23-2009, 7:22 AM

i feel you!
i have joined both those sites, and while the content is great, there's not enough in bbwfacehumpers. the clips are too short. and the quality is sporadic. they have one set of clips with the disclaimer (paraphrasing here) 'this is the best bbw facesitting clip ever" and they are right. it's super hot, and sexy. but other clips are just girls sitting, looking amused at best, and the guys aren't struggling. i wish they would be more punishing in their sitting.

bbwfacesitting is a good site, but not too many updates. i considered rejoining, but emailed the webmaster, lettting him know when i'd originally had a membership, and asked him if there had been many updates, specifically girl/girl updates. he was honest, and told me that i probably shouldn't join at the moment, as there hadn't been many updates, and definitly not any girl/girl ones. their honesty was greatly appreciated, and i actually can't wait to join again. their girl/girl sitting was really good, in that the weight differential was substantial, and the sitting appeared to be very heavy.

now, i go to the agastia jams, and izumu sites. at least to download their promos. that's my favorite bbw facesitting on the net. also, there are a couple of good c4s stores that feature bbw facesitting.
Old 02-23-2009, 1:06 PM
banzaiDrop

I'd incline to agree with Killamcbills.

In my opinion the best clips i've ever seen of just 'BBWFacesitting' is by a woman called 'Empress Kabani'. She really doesn't care. I remember seeing one clip where she just didn't get off her slave, it was incredible. I think she has a clips4sale site.
Old 02-24-2009, 4:14 AM

i don't remeber 'Empress Kabani' at all
Old 02-24-2009, 11:06 AM
banzaiDrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretehead2 View Post
i don't remeber 'Empress Kabani' at all
Found her, here you go:
http://www.clips4.net/studio/8533
Old 02-24-2009, 9:37 PM

We have BBW/SSBBW ladies too

Watch my clips store. By the way. Next weekend we video tape with Fat-Jenny (430 lbs.) tons of Facesitting and ass smother clips.
Old 02-26-2009, 8:26 AM

one more

and how can i forget?

amazon amanda. i wish she did more sexually explicit videos, but she is so beautiful, i still watch her clips. imagine though, a cute little girl being smothered by amanda, and then once she's sweaty, breathless and beaten, being forced to lick amanda's asshole.

i gotta calm down.....

i love watching amanda's buttdrops too.
Old 02-27-2009, 9:05 AM
Banned

thats more on the likes of the site whippedass.com, killamcbills
Old 02-28-2009, 7:11 AM

Just come to me and i will give you the real thing!!!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Banned

most bbw sites have less content, most of em open up clips4sale sites much to our bleedin dismay :/
Old 02-28-2009, 7:31 PM

it was quite a while ago, but i remember a bbw facesitting called Autumn Wynds... lemme check and see if it's still around... yup. she's still up. just go into the previews page to see the FSitting autumnwynds.com

another one i remember is mistress mina... missminabbw.com i remember it having some FS a long long time ago, but I haven't seen anything from what I've browsed...
Old 03-04-2009, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumodana View Post
Watch my clips store. By the way. Next weekend we video tape with Fat-Jenny (430 lbs.) tons of Facesitting and ass smother clips.
Wow, just saw the new clips. Loved the scissoring, her big legs completely engulf him.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:25 AM

He has alot more pics that that ...
Old 08-02-2009, 3:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiDrop View Post
I'd incline to agree with Killamcbills.

In my opinion the best clips i've ever seen of just 'BBWFacesitting' is by a woman called 'Empress Kabani'. She really doesn't care. I remember seeing one clip where she just didn't get off her slave, it was incredible. I think she has a clips4sale site.
I have had facesitting sessions with many, many bbws. By far, the absolute best I've been with is Kabani. I can tell you that there is nothing fake shown in any of her clips on her c4s site, as she took me to the brink with her facesitting the whole time. Incredible experience. Check her out at www.clips4sale.com/studio/8533.
Old 08-02-2009, 4:25 AM
100% Facesitting Goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderBBWAss View Post
I would hazard a guess and say that they are selling copyrighted material that doesn't belong to them on that clips4sale store, in the shape of Agastia and Izumu type Asian Movies. I highly doubt one of these Big Asian Fetish companies would give "Kabani" or whoever permission to sell their clips on a Clips4sale site.

Or maybe im wrong?

Either way im forwarding this clips4sale store onto those guys, to be on the safe side.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: