Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Mistress Destiny's World of BDSM > World of Visual BDSM

Old 04-13-2009, 4:01 PM
No safeword Domina

Talking Nipple sadistic - nipple needles, piercings extreme.

Mistress Roug'e UK

I have a a new Nipple Torment Series, added to my Clips4sale clipstore.

All with FREE Previews.

NIPPLE SADISTIC.

NIPPLE SADISTIC Part One: Multi Clamped
Mistress head to toe in latex/rubber, and has her rubber nipple slave, stretched out on her A frame. Mistress applies a variety of different nipples clamps, a great cruel warm up, for the sadism to follow.

NIPPLE SADISTIC Part Two: Piercing, Multi Needles, Electro Surge, PinWheeled
Rubber Sadistic Mistress Roug'e decides to move her slave, to the leather bondage dentists chair. Mistress decides to try out her new sadistic nipple piercing clamps, very sharp with needlelike points, and locks them into place on each nipple. Then an electro surge is added also, with cruel crocodile eletric nipple clamps. The ultimate is sadistic Mistress, driving 5 needles through each nipple, 10 in all, also delivering the electro pain clamping the electro clamps, at the end of the sharp, painful needles.

NIPPLE SADISTIC Part Three: Clamped Winch Stretched.
Rubber Mistress, has a special treat for her nipple rubber masochist, a new added feature to her Torture Dungeon. A new winch hoist directly above her leather bondage bed, with heavy chain added and a winch stretching hoist, with nipple clamps attached. Mistress wastes no time, having slave bound, in her rubber body sack, nipple flaps opened to reveal her already tormented nipples. Then clamping each nipple with the clamps, Mistress relaxs and slowly turns the winch, allowing slave's nipples to stretch painfully. Then another pair of clamps are applied, as Mistress Roug'e derives great pleasure from the pain inflicted on her slave. Then as a finale, Mistress turns the winch, allowing each clamp to pop away, with a sharp sadistic result, as each clamp rips away from her slave's nipples.

NIPPLE SADISTIC FULL LENGTH
Mistress Roug'e the Sadist at her finest, delivering painful, sadistic Domination on her nipple rubber slave's resiliant NIPPLES! A great SADISTIC SERIES. Full length version, seperate episodes also available soon. Part One: Multi Clamped. Part Two: Piercing, Multi Needles, Electro Surge, PinWheeled Part Three: Clamped Winch Stretched.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/13392
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MOV07450_0011.jpg (35.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg MOV07451_0005.jpg (34.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg MOV07451_0007.jpg (37.4 KB, 47 views)
Oscar Wilde.

MY CLIPS4SALE CLIPSTORE.

MY MEMBERS SITE.

MY WEBSITE.

Tags
electrocution, needles, nipple play, piercings

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: