Old 05-02-2009, 10:09 PM

Car crush fantasy

Hey all. I was just wondering if there's anyone else here who happens to be attracted to the idea of having their cock crushed under the tire of a car. The reason why I ask: I told my girlfriend one day about my preference for a certain model of car, and knowing my fetish, she tied my ordinary comment of liking something into something suggestive. She asked me if I'd like to have my penis crushed under the tire of the car. I had never thought of it before, but for some reason, her mention of that completely stirred something inside of me. Now, whenever I see that model on the road or parked, I'm just incredibly turned on. This is all very much of my amazement and bewilderment.

So this has remained a fixture for a few months now, accessorizing my already strong fetishistic quirks. I suppose this is a new fetish of mine now too, since seeing them has become a turn-on alone. It's strange.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:18 AM

my wife does this to me all the time i lay under her car and she drives over me slowly when im under her car(suv) im thinking about her feet on the brake pedal. then i lay down with my legs spread and she drives slowly until her left front tire touches my dick she stops when she hears me grunt then puts the car in park ,gets out takes off her right shoe and holds it to my nose until i cum.
Old 05-03-2009, 7:56 PM

Well, she wouldn't be able to drive over me since the undercarriage is considerably lower than it is for you.

I do want to know how you guys are able to communicate when she's gotten close enough to the tire. I have fantasies of her actually driving forward by letting off the brake slightly, until the tire basically pins my penis between it and the pavement. Of course, all it would take would be one mistake, and that's it. The curve of the tire hypothetically would pin it down and basically immobilize me.

I told her that I'd love it if that were possible, and then she'd park it, get out, and grind her dirty shoe soles into my face.
Old 05-04-2009, 4:15 AM

Guys need to look around, there are a couple of videos out with this already
Old 05-04-2009, 4:34 AM

when i lay in front of her tire ,her tire pins my penis to my stomach she eases off the brake until she feels me or she leaves her window open so she can hear me. she said one day she gonna leave the radio on so she wouldnt hear me.
Old 05-04-2009, 7:00 AM

I'm not looking for videos. I posted in this forum specifically for discussion.
Old 05-04-2009, 7:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shomp View Post
when i lay in front of her tire ,her tire pins my penis to my stomach she eases off the brake until she feels me or she leaves her window open so she can hear me. she said one day she gonna leave the radio on so she wouldnt hear me.

Oh, that sounds like a great idea. It might be a bit safer too and, from what you're saying, easier to gauge. I guess she can feel the resistance pretty well, much like a parking brick?

For me, it's the 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla S. Same thing with the second generation Prius.
Old 05-04-2009, 2:01 PM

Location: Westcoast of Greenland, capitol, Nuuk. Been here since around year 2000.
While I don't quite know about cars, I'd definately say yes - if a woman wanted to run me over with an ATV.

But I HAVE been thinking about cars also.... for fun..
Old 05-05-2009, 9:39 PM

She won't feel your cock under her wheel in the least. She might feel your fist pounding trying to get her attention.
So try it already. Everyone here already has. Its fun! Do it on soft grass, much easier.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:11 AM

Thumbs up Luv RAV4

Did you read this one. http://www.mistressdestiny.com/forum...ad.php?t=73586
I can't look at a RAV4 the same anymore.
Old 05-08-2009, 9:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofeet View Post
She won't feel your cock under her wheel in the least. She might feel your fist pounding trying to get her attention.
So try it already. Everyone here already has. Its fun! Do it on soft grass, much easier.
Wait. You're saying that you've tried putting your cock under a wheel?
Old 05-08-2009, 9:44 PM
crush toy

Rasta has a site that has TONS of video where girls run over his cock with a car. I think it's called French Trampling or something close to that. He even has a car crush forum.
Okay.. you're not looking for videos. I've never had my cock run over by a car but it's a turn on to have my stomach run over. There's a preview of that at my Fetish Videos store.
I have had Starla run over my cock with an ATV though. She is so evil! She drove the front tire right up against my crotch and gunned the throttle pushing the tire against my crotch... over and over! Then she gave it the gas and ran over me lengthwise from crotch to head - with both tires! When the rear tire rolled over my head it made a deep cut in my cheek. Maybe there was a small rock in the tread... I don't know. That was pretty wild!
Old 05-09-2009, 2:38 AM

wheres the video of her running you over with the atv
Old 05-09-2009, 10:15 AM
crush toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shomp View Post
wheres the video of her running you over with the atv
I guess I ought to add it to my FetishVideos.com store. I'm traveling right now but when I get home I'll see about adding it.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:41 AM

Hey Major...that was me under her Rav4