Old 05-19-2009, 8:02 PM
crush toy

Welcome Mistress Tangent!

Hey everyone! Let's welcome Mistress Tangent to the forum. Go to her post at discussions. Here's the link:
http://www.mistressdestiny.com/forum...d.php?t=104185
Give her a big welcome! I know you've seen her in many of my trample videos! She is stunningly gorgeous and brutally harsh.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:46 PM

Welcome Mistress Tangent. You are stunning. I have seen some of Your work on Foot Inferno. There is a video on Foot Fetish Tube where You position this guy's balls with Your hand then catch him with a really nasty kick to the testicles which brings him straight down. He doesn't really recover.

It is so erotic I have to watch it over and over again. I wish it was me but then I would really prefer to worship Your beautiful feet and be Your slave. Being kicked hard in the balls is a great fantasy like chastity but difficult to endure in real time as I have discovered.

Unfortunately, I live in Oz so can't attend the foot party. More power to You Mistress.
Old 05-20-2009, 8:13 PM

I want her to trample me with her red sneaks, that have all the cool little nubbys on the bottoms. Haha, hopefully I'd be all full of polka-dots when shes finished.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:49 PM

LOL! Thanks nice words an the warm welcome boys!

subfootstool - it is true - it is hard to endure but if u ever change ur mind - ur Goddess awaits u with Open TOES! An champion - u would be covered in pretty purple polka-dots until My heart was content!!

Tangent

Go check Me out if ur in AZ and can play!!!!

http://doiaz.com/denvisitors/octavia...octavia_3.html
http://doiaz.com/denvisitors/octavia/octavia_bio.htm
Old 05-22-2009, 2:01 PM

Welcome aboard Miss Tangent. Getting plenty of ladies around here. Now all we have to do is get rid of these guys! Except me of course.
Old 05-22-2009, 7:49 PM

You have messed up my mind Goddess Tangent. I suppose west coast USA isn't that far away and it probably only takes a week or two to recover from a good ball kicking from You. Or does it take longer?
Old 05-22-2009, 8:01 PM
crush toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subfootstool View Post
You have messed up my mind Goddess Tangent. I suppose west coast USA isn't that far away and it probably only takes a week or two to recover from a good ball kicking from You. Or does it take longer?
I love reading posts like this! Be careful, Subfootstool. Tangent strung me up in a tree and kicked my balls into oblivion while wearing Doc Martin style boots! I thought I was going to puke blood! Tangent loved it!
I guess I did too.
You can see a clip at http://www.fetishvideos.com/video/bo...ire-movie.html

Last edited by Tread; 05-22-2009 at 8:04 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 8:04 PM

Hey Tangent,

haha!! that's awesome. I'd so be into that!! Then it's your turn! let the pampering begin. You have a really cool voice too. I play that preview clip of you now and then.

Anthony
Old 05-23-2009, 7:14 PM

I saw the preview where Mistress Tangent had you strung up Tread. She is a delicious combination of beauty and danger. I'll bet Her slaves learn respect very quickly or end up with permanently sore balls.

You are fantastic Goddess Tangent and, on behalf of all the submissive males on MDF, thank You for being You.