Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Daddo's Trample Heaven > Trample & Foot Fetish Stories

Old 08-18-2009, 10:14 PM
MistressJ & (bf)underdog

Red face The Joy of Cock Stomping..... by Mistress J

Hi There,
I posted for discussion an experience I had with my boyfriend, but I believe it better deserves a place here in this forum as a story that presents the joy and fascination I have with cock trampling. Cock trampling has become one of the most stimulating and exhilerating activities I enjoy. When the opportunity arrives to stomp or trample a mans cock and balls I am literally high with desire and anticipation. Cock and ball trampling makes my heart race, my nipples erect, and my pussy dripping wet from the moment I start trampling until I am physically exhausted and I have orgasmed many times! I hope you enjoy the following story...

I know it has been quite a while since I first joined Mistress Destiny Femdom Forums. I have learned and experienced much since that time when I posted my first threads and I wanted to know things like, "how hard is it to really pop a man's balls" or "how much weight can a cock head take from a steletto heel before the heel skewers it". My femdom desires have grown since that time and I have had much fun exploring the limits of cock and ball trampling.

Last night I watched a few cock trample clips and I found myself getting very aroused. My boyfriend was out for the early part of the evening and we had plans to get together for a light dinner and drinks. By the time he called me I was so horny I could hardly stand it. My mind raced with desire I wanted to stomp his cock and balls so bad.

When he called, I told him to cancel our dinner plans and come straight home. I told him that I was very horny and that I wanted to tie his precious cock and balls onto the workbench in the basement and stomp them while he licks my pussy. I told him to get over here right now and that he had best not be late or I would stomp his balls to mush!

When he arrived I was dressed in a sexy black corset that showed off my tits and well toned body. I had on a pair of wicked black clunky high heels that made my nicely muscled legs look extra long. I was so aroused that I wasted no time in ordering him to strip. I immediately made him lick my wet pussy while I told him how much I was going to enjoy stomping his cock and balls! I reached for his cock and roughly masterbated him. I squeezed his balls hard and jabbed his cock head with my sharp finger nails telling him how much I like hurting it. I pushed my little finger firmly into his pee hole and felt him squirm under my wet pussy at the pain! I pushed on the back of his head with one hand and grinded my wet pussy and clit against his mouth. I came hard and filled his mouth with pussy cum while he grunted and moaned and I continued my brutal assault on his cock and balls with my other hand!

Finally I counldn't wait any longer to stomp his cock. I tied a long boot lace to a large steel ring and fashioned a small hangmans noose on the other end. I saw the fear in his eyes as I slipped the noose over his engorged cock head. I grasped the steele ring firmly in my fist. I smiled and looked him straight in the eyes, then I sadistically yanked the ring upward and hard! He screamed loud and cried in pain when the noose instantly cinched tight and violently strangled his plump cock head. The noose dug deep into the sensitive pink flesh behind his glans and cinched down on the tender cock meat between the shaft and glans wickedly pinching off his tender dick head. I nearly orgasmed again when I heard him yell and at the wicked sight of what I did to his cock! I brutally pulled him by his strangled cock head down to the basement. I giggled and laughed as he wimpered and moaned with each step pulling on his sore dick head.

I was ready to orgasm again so I wasted no time dragging him to one side of heavy wooden work bench in the middle of the room. I tied his hands behind his back and tied him securely to the legs of the heavy bench with nylon rope. I placed his cock and balls on the top surface of the bench and tied his torso against the bench making sure that his big hairy balls were trapped onto the top surface of the bench.

I firmly pulled the boot lace that choked his cock head stretching his cock as far as possible onto the top surface of the work bench. I pulled the boot lace tightly toward the opposite side of the bench. I took a rubber bungie cord and securely hooked one end through the ring attached to the bootlace. I pulled the other end of the bungie and stretching it secured the end to the other side of the bench. The pull of the bungie cord stretched his cock across the top surface of the bench. I slapped his cock and laughed as his cock bounced back and forth pulled by the rubber elastic cord. His cock looked funny stretched and dancing across the bench that way.

I climbed up onto the work bench and looked down at his cock. I leaned my pussy over his face and told him to lick me and I began to savagely kick at his cock and balls. I could tell he was horny as I rubbed his cock and balls with the soles and heels of my shoes. I began to stomp on his dick shaft as he continued to lick me. I pressed down on his balls making him cry out in pain. I stomped down hard on his dick and laughed as I watched it violently bounce and jiggle after each stomp pulled tight by the elastic pressure of the bungie cord! I alternated between rubbing his cock and stomping it. I could tell by his hard breathing he was close to orgasm. I viciously stomped his dick shaft as he began to cum.The sadistic sight of his tortured dick made me cum again and I again flooded his mouth with my pussy juice. He ejaculated, but his sperm was still trapped inside his cock because the boot lace still cinched his dick head so tight it couldn't shoot out.

When I finished my orgasm I put my clunky heel on his plump strangled cock head. I slowly stood my weight on it and I basked in the afterglow of my wet orgasm. He screamed and moaned loudly as I lifted my other foot in the air and transfered all my weight onto the knarly heel that was smashing down on his cock head. I stood on his poor smushed dick head for more than a few long moments. I enjoyed the wicked sensation of his crushed dick meat I felt under my heel. I let my orgasm subside as he wimpered and squirmed in front of me me.

I stepped off his cock and kneeled down to check out the damage I did to his cock. I giggled as I looked at the dark bruises and wicked marks I had stomped into his dick. His sore dick head had deep angry impressions that my knarly heel had dug into it. I pinched open the pee hole and watched a bright red drop of blood slowly dribble out, it made me very horny and wet to look at it, I felt my pussy twitch at the sight, knowing that I had damaged the insides of his nasty dick.

I laughed and I rubbed my fingers over his cock and felt the deep impressions that my wicked heel had dug into his sensitive dick head! I undid the bungie cord and his dick snapped back painfully slamming into his nuts. I pinched his cock shaft tight right behind the noose and worked the tight lace off over his bruised cock head. My pinching fingers continued to keep his nasty sperm trapped inside his cock. In a last jesture of brutality I carefully stepped my heel back on his helpless cock head before releasing my pinch still not letting his cum spill out. I stood up one more time, keeping a heavy pressure on tormented cock head keeping his nasty spunk still trapped inside his dick! I pressed down really hard on his dick head making his eyes tear up before I let up.

He was wimpering like a baby as I slowly lifted my heel off his dick head. I giggled as I watched a a huge thick load of white cum spurt and then dribble out of his mangled cock head! I took my shoes off and trampled his nasty cock into the big gooey puddle of white sperm with my bare feet. I squished my feet into the thick warm goo playing with the sticky mess with my toes. I moved my feet to his mouth and made him lick his spunk from my feet. I played with my pussy and made myself cum while I watched him lick the white gooey cream from the bottom of my feet and use his toungue to clean the sticky spunk from between my toes! When I was totally satisfied I made him suck out every drop of pussy cum from my hot wet hole. I also made him lick up the rest of his spent jizz from the work bench. I didn't let him stop till he sucked my pussy clean and gobbled up every last bit of his nasty sperm!

I led him to the bathroom and told him to drink two quarts of water, I told him to stay there until he peed. He knew from experience that his urine would burn the inside of his trampled dick. I laid in bed and waited, I laughed out loud when I finally heard his painful scream when he pissed and his salty urine burned the inside of his mangled dick! I learned from another mistress that making a slave pee through a damaged or mangled cock was a good way to clean out the ureathra and speed up the healing process! I fell asleep listening to him wimper and cry as the salty urine burned inside his sore cock. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, tomorrow will be a good day!

Lustfully Yours, Mistress J
Please post a comment and let me know what you think. (or post to just to say hi )

Last edited by jdog909; 08-18-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: text changes
Old 08-19-2009, 10:06 AM

nice story thanx mistress j
Old 08-19-2009, 11:24 AM

Great work, thank you, Mistress j. Your slave Doggy.
Old 08-19-2009, 1:03 PM

Wow. Great story.
Do you think, you could crush a cock on a cockboard barefoot ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hero or coward.jpg (61.3 KB, 411 views)

Last edited by mistermiller; 08-19-2009 at 1:13 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 4:57 AM

o how i wish u can do that to my cock too !! pls mail me at angel_kof18@yahoo.com if possible~ my cock is all yours to destroy !!
Old 07-30-2010, 2:56 AM

Very nice story and I especially love the graphic descriptions! It was like I was there...which I wish I were!

That VERY painful burning sensation you described is a mere pleasant reminder to a slave of the generousity of his wonderful goddess! Lucky slave!
Old 07-30-2010, 6:53 PM

painfully entertaining!!! Great story!
Old 08-02-2010, 9:11 AM
MistressJ & (bf)underdog

Red face Reply to flatsac

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatsac View Post
Very nice story and I especially love the graphic descriptions! It was like I was there...which I wish I were!

That VERY painful burning sensation you described is a mere pleasant reminder to a slave of the generousity of his wonderful goddess! Lucky slave!
Thanks for your reply, I am glad you "appreciate" the things I love to do! ...I look forward to more post from you.. Hope to see a wicked cock stomping set from you.

MistressJ
PS. You are welcomed to message me.
Old 08-02-2010, 9:14 AM
MistressJ & (bf)underdog

Red face flatworm reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatworm00 View Post
painfully entertaining!!! Great story!
Glad you liked it.

Mistress J
Old 09-25-2011, 5:17 AM

cock trample

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone86 View Post
o how i wish u can do that to my cock too !! pls mail me at angel_kof18@yahoo.com if possible~ my cock is all yours to destroy !!
ever since a kid a dream of woman trampling my erect cock in wedges and heels. i live in cornwall. the use of a cock board have you tried it. you could trample mine anytime shauncornwall@aol.com
Old 09-25-2011, 5:19 AM

cock trample

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog909 View Post
Thanks for your reply, I am glad you "appreciate" the things I love to do! ...I look forward to more post from you.. Hope to see a wicked cock stomping set from you.

MistressJ
PS. You are welcomed to message me.
with the use of a cock board you can trample mine in heels or wedges. what do you weight, height, and dress size.

shauncornwall@aol.com

also look at texas college girls and cock trample
Old 10-02-2011, 12:41 PM

really cruel! and superb
Old 11-01-2011, 10:37 PM
MistressJ & (bf)underdog

Thank all of you for your comments. I love crushing and stomping cock!

to answer shaun4trample,
I am 5 feet 2 inches tall and weigh approximately 115 lbs.
Old 04-21-2012, 7:34 AM

Talking

hi there your story was awesome and i have a thing of seeing a woman wearing high wedge heels to stomp, smash,trample,jump,and twisting a cock until it bleeds to death mistress J and still i didnt find anyone who could try me willy hope you can reply me .
Old 06-14-2012, 3:32 PM

are you still stomping men's cocks. have you looked at the stomping and use of a cock board the texas college girls do on clips4sale

Tags
cbt, cock & ball trample, cum, face sitting, femdom