Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Mistress Destiny's World of BDSM > Spanker Paradise...

Old 11-11-2009, 5:55 AM

My First Humiliating Spanking by a Dominant Woman

When I was age 18 my parents arranged for me to earn some extra money by doing yard work for a couple that they had met who were in their mid 30s. The husband was a tall, thin, and mild mannered man who often traveled away from home for several days as a salesman. The wife was very beautiful medium height woman with long light brown hair and nice round breasts with big nipples that pressed out against the thin cotton tank tops that she liked to wear. She arranged with my parents for me to do yard work one Saturday afternoon and to stay overnight with her and her two sons, who were toddler age, as her husband was going to be away from home and she didn't like being alone in her neighborhood on a Saturday night where there was a lot of trafffic and loud parties. That afternoon I became too hot while doing yard work, thus I took my t shirt off and continued working. The wife came out and brought me some cool lemonade and complimented me on my muscular chest and biceps. As she talked to me, she would keep one hand pressed against my stomach as she told me that she wished that her husband would exercise to develop his ab muscles like mine. She blushed a lot as she talked to me, and she then went back in the house. That evening at 9:00 pm she came into the family room where I was watching TV. She told me to follow her down the hall. She lead me into the bathroom where there was a bathtub full of hot water. She told me that she had given both of her sons a bath and had put them to bed, and she informed me that she was going to give me a bath. She told me to take my clothes off and get into the bath tub. When I became embarrassed and told her that I would rather take a shower on my own, she became angry, grabbed my arm, and marched me into the bedoroom. She pulled my t shirt off, unsnapped my levis shorts, pulled them off, and stared at my tight white briefs. She then had me lay down across her body with my white briefs tight against the crotch area of her thin white cotton shorts. She told me that she was going to spank me for being disobedient. She then spanked me with her left hand with hard stinging slaps. I was so surprised that I just lay there and took it. When she could feel that I was getting aroused with a semi hard erection, she had me stand up. She pulled off my white briefs and stared at my large circumcised penis and testicles. She then had me lay down across her lap again. She spread my legs wider, and she proceeded to spank my bottom and upper thighs with slaps that became harder and harder. To my surprise I was enjoying the slaps and pain of the spanking. This caused me to have a big erection. When the spanking was over, she had me stand in front of her. I felt humilated and vulnerable at that point. She stared a long time at my big erection, and then she grabbed my testacles with her left hand and squeezed them on and off as she lectured me on being obedient in her house. This caused a lot of pain. She informed me that she spanked her husband when he was disobedient. She informed me that the role of a man was to be submissive to a woman. She then marched me back into the bathroom, gave me a bath, and put me to bed for the night. From then on I craved being spanked and having my testicless punished by a dominant woman. What was the first experience that others have had with a dominant woman?
Old 12-18-2009, 9:05 PM

My First Humiliating Spanking by a Dominant Woman

I think the first Aristasia documentary was aired in 96, but I could be wrong, while Im sure Miss Marchmonts was later than that.

Katiekatie - you were with the pony-girl club then?
Old 12-19-2009, 6:06 PM

This sounds like it would have been a fun time for me. Have you lost touch with her? I would try to get back in touch with her. I would have loved to fuck her after she did that to me. So hot and horny after that would happen.
Old 12-19-2009, 6:08 PM

This spanking fetish started when I watched the movie Tomcats
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0246989/

In one part, a guy meets a library girl and when they go to her house she reveals she is a dominatrix and spanks the guy. it turned me on and I started to search on the internet about spanking and came across certain websites (the now defunct misscrystal.com was one I remember, which linked me to meanbitches.com this forum)

Tags
cbt, dominant woman, spanking

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: