Old 01-19-2010, 4:06 AM
Like Disco Lemonade

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cearalynch View Post
These fumbling nitwits need some schoolin'.
Oh yes indeed, I am humbled by your observations mistress, and I have to say it is my pleasure to be amongst these epic losers in the hopes that it may one day allow me to prove my worth and serve your feet
Old 01-19-2010, 9:34 AM
mz_devious

Ceara had told me about this site and thought I'd mosey on over to check it out, and well, there is no denying the Ladies of Team Tease are on fire!! Looking forward to meeting up for another team Tease pow wow..

Last edited by mz_devious; 01-19-2010 at 9:40 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 8:24 AM
Lisa's little tinkerbell

mz devious you are a hot sexy goddess and i wish i could serve you and the team tease ladies, wow
Old 01-24-2010, 7:45 PM

Quote:
What's up losers?

Glad you can make it to this fresh new space paved just for the brats of team tease. Who's team tease? What? Oh Im sorry, didnt realize you were living under a rock. Allow me to explain:

My name is Ceara Lynch, humiliatrix exordinaire, master male manipulator and part time ball crusher. If you know anything about those worlds, you should know my name. You should also know my girl Princess Monique. We came together a few years ago after learning we had similar interest in exploiting the most depraved fetishes: financial domination, tease and denial, jerk off instruction, ass worship, foot worship, spitting, small penis humiliation, and just overall shit talking. We quickly found out that with our skills combined, we were an unstoppable force of wallet and cock draining power. We got greedy, I decided to form Team Tease, our brain child.

Currently, we have over a dozen members and are constantly growing. We've recruited friends, acquaintances, and even just hot bitches we see waking around the mall and on college campuses. We give them the femdom 101 and see how far they fly. From our experience, even if a girl doesn't seem dominant day to day, she's got a little inkling in her and it just takes someone like us to open that door of opportunity. A couple of our girls have branched off and have become incredibly talented ego stompers on their own such as Princess Rene and Domme Kyaa. We've also have had the immense privilege of adding a few long time established mistresses to our mix, the likes of Princess Lyne and muscle goddess Danni. Long story short: we are fucking unstoppable.

This forum is dedicated to this ever growing team of cruel brats. We have a lot of amazing plans for 2010 including a new members site and as always adding fresh new faces and minds to drive you further into debt and deeper into your jerk off habit. Im going to let the other girls know what we have set up over here so they can make their appearances and laugh at you all directly. Until then, enjoy!

Happy new Year Princess Ceara-
You continue to truly astound with Your incredible beauty and power. i have bought every clip of Yours and sit spell bound ever night gazing at Your perfection.i can think of no greater honor than serving Your every desire, being used and abused by You for Your pleasure and amusement alone.
Will do all i can in 2010 to be a worthwhile slave.
Your truly the greatest!
Old 01-25-2010, 2:19 AM
Lisa's little tinkerbell

why ain't team tease something else, especially that ceara lynch right? she might as well go ahead and call herself bomb-shell ceara lynch cuz she sure is, a bomb-shell that is, she sure is a bomb-shell, well you get the picture.
Old 02-02-2010, 4:40 AM

Hie there anyone around
Old 02-02-2010, 10:23 PM
mz_devious

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliated loser View Post
mz devious you are a hot sexy goddess and i wish i could serve you and the team tease ladies, wow
so what's the difference between saying and doing mr loser? here is a good start..
get up off your ass and head to my clips store, buy some clips and worship, then head over to the team tease store and do the same.
click.. purchase.. stroke ..repeat..
Old 02-03-2010, 2:54 PM

good to see you on here danni!!! I love teaming up on these sluts!! WE've got some new Samantha clips on our team tease studio to check out Bois!!! store 18012 check it out!!
Old 02-06-2010, 2:51 AM

The best f/f clips i have seen for a long time, totaly domination and worship and i just bought about 10 clips from Mean Tease, Princess Monique, and Princess Ceara, please give us more!!!

Last edited by myrslok517; 02-06-2010 at 2:58 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrslok517 View Post
The best f/f clips i have seen for a long time, totaly domination and worship and i just bought about 10 clips from Mean Tease, Princess Monique, and Princess Ceara, please give us more!!!
Oh were not quitting anytime soon. That lesbo is always coming back for more. Can you blame her?
Old 02-10-2010, 8:25 AM

Quote:
Oh were not quitting anytime soon. That lesbo is always coming back for more. Can you blame her?
I understand her perfectly Princess, she looks good under your beautiful appearance, why not some outdoor humiliation/domination?

Last edited by myrslok517; 02-10-2010 at 9:08 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: