Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Daddo's Trample Heaven > Trample & Foot Fetish Stories

Old 07-06-2003, 12:50 AM

bollywood actress trample

Inserted an ad in the local evening midday at Bombay that read availabe man for foot care, massage, pedicures etc for home visits . call --------
In just a day received a call from this man who fixed me up for a visit to a suburban home, for a lady who said was a celebrity and he obviously worked for.
I reached at my alloted time and was taken by this person who offered me a drink . when I woke up , I was tied up to the floor and realized that I had obviously been drugged.
Time and silence that seemed like eternity passed till the door to my room opened and walked in a boollywood actress who we in india know as Raveena Tandon.
No smile, No acknowledgement, no response---------- opened her handbag, took out this bundle of notes and threw at at my face.
Since it was a lot of money, I probably had the look on my face that spelled acceptance of whatever was to come and lay quietly , didnít say anything even though my mouth was not taped or anything and thought I was lucky that I was aware of fetishes like foot worship etc.
Raveena did some of her own thing in the room, then eventually walked towards me and took her shoes off.
Before I knew what to expect she placed one foot on my neck and immedietly stood full weight, and kept her other foot on my face for support.
No movement from her was making this more difficult but made no difference to her.
After a while she started to speak and said----- if you allow this time with me to pass by without uttering a single word of objection, this could become a regular job for me, and would in turn also make me rich.
Said if she was happy would also introduce me to some of her other working friends from the film industry.
I was finding it more and more difficult to breath by now but with some strength started to lick the bottom of her feet to acknowledge my acceptance.
She got off-----looked me in the eye and then all of a sudden kicked me in the face with the bottom of her feet.
This carried on harder and harder sometimes on my lips, then on my eyes, my nose and all over.
Raveena kept looking me in the eyes as if was doing some research on what pain threshholds were possible for humans.
I think it was either that she got tired and stopped or it may have been my bleeding face that got her to stop, and she finally stood up once again on my neck this time both feet.
When she felt that I was gulping/grasping for air and that maybe my windpipe was crushing under her goddess self ------------- she said that was preparing to make a indian movie on fetishes and she and some other friends like isha koppikar, kajol, sonali bendre, amrita , amisha patel, urmila etc had planned to use someone like me for all there research.
Finally left after recovering and left with the assurance that would be called often by any or sometimes all of them for what they called research.

Story by atgb29@yahoo.com
Old 07-06-2003, 12:59 AM

Thumbs up

Great story, keep it up. Please post some more stories with Isha Koppikar & Sonali Bendre (Sonali is my fav). I really love this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2003, 6:42 AM

That was a great little story. Thank you, I enjoyed reading every bit of it. Love neck standing Hope to hear more from you in the future
BTW...Indian women are beautiful...
Old 07-06-2003, 9:31 AM

NICE ONE, BUT TOO SHORT!!

MISTRESS CLINTON
Old 07-06-2003, 4:50 PM

good story, but make it longer next time and include kareena kapoor please? (have you seen main prem ki diwani houn? lots of foot shots and daaaamn those are some fine feet!)
Old 07-07-2003, 1:04 AM

superb... NOW I AM PROUD TO ME AND INDIAN. Atleast there is some1 out there who can speak abt our fantasies as well... This is better than a story abt Britney or Christina or som1 else...

VANDE MATARAM
Old 07-07-2003, 1:07 AM

Just 1 more REquest PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE INCLUDE KAREENA IN IT..... U got to.... For the sake of the NATION
Old 07-07-2003, 8:10 AM

LOL...what has the nation got to do with it?

MISTRESS CLINTON
Old 07-07-2003, 1:12 PM
Lifestyle Change FTW!

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_clinton
LOL...what has the nation got to do with it?

MISTRESS CLINTON
LOL...i was the thinking the same thing as You Miss Clinton
By the way...i've always wondered about You...any experiences that You've had Miss?
Old 07-09-2003, 11:53 AM

Last edited by nxStp; 11-23-2005 at 7:57 PM.
Old 07-10-2003, 6:09 PM

Thanks for the story amit496!! Please continue!

For those who don't know, this is Raveena Tandon

found on the web

Last edited by slengteng; 07-10-2003 at 6:17 PM.
Old 07-11-2003, 12:52 PM
Lifestyle Change FTW!

Well I guess Miss Clinton isn't going to answer my question
Old 07-11-2003, 1:33 PM
SUPER SENIOR

Jeezzzzzz-- That Raveena Tandon is Beautiful......

---------------------------------------------------
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the
moments that take our breath away
Old 06-09-2007, 7:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
Well I guess Miss Clinton isn't going to answer my question
Sure I have experience..
Old 07-02-2007, 7:36 AM

Bollywood has grown and so has the cable tv industry, a lot of research is on, and they are finding new topics are no longer taboo, audiences have in their own way matured.
old projects, ideas that were shelved, are in back in the mainstream, big way.
Raveena called, and i was able to once again get back happily to something left incomplete. of course it took me thinking time, the time taken to recover from earlier beating , bruising and a short span of breathing issues since she had stood full weight on my neck expansively.
But one call, the need for remuneration, and i with a stronger resolve (which was broken under combined weight), went.
she put me on the floor and extracted a false symphony from me, as to how i had over time, experienced trample and abuse, and knew better. so of course i had her overlook what ever little restraint she may have had.
she is standing on my chest, and carries on looking at me , in my eyes, maybe 5 mins, more , getting painful, feel my heart beat louder, under her goddess feet, thumping , begging for mercy, and a hard kick on my face.
Then another , and another , harder , no words, just a smirk, and seemed like the last little while, had to be covered up faster, afterwhile a movie had to be made.
Then she stopped the face abuse, and with her mobile called someone, and as she spoke, she decided to forget about me, and maybe so that she could just shift one foot on my neck. thankfully, continued to shift her weight from that foot to the other that was still sticking deeply into my ribs. didnt know whether neck was in agony, or my face or my ribs, probably a sign of passing out.
Heard her laughing hysterically , as her financer friend, for her film, had decided to go ahead with , what was destined to become a beginning of sorts in the indian film industry.
plans had to be made, actresses, had to be shortlisted, rehearsals arranged, and some techniques of never before had to be tried.
A little while later, i came around, concious again, lying in extreme pain, and this i knew is just the beginning.