Old 03-11-2010, 5:18 PM

Question Beginners Tips

Anybody have any tips for a female who's just starting out with trampling, S&M, femdom and foot fetish etc etc, hot things to say or scenarios for role-play?
Totally new to this but think its something I could get really into with a little practice!

Any comments welcome, thanks guys!

x
Old 03-11-2010, 6:05 PM

Wow. Welcome to the board. What really matters is what excites YOU. Every one has their own loves but what you find out you love is what you'll do best. That's a great question that maybe would be best answered in email conversations with a few of the experienced tramplers we know here such as Vinyl Queen. Then rather than the experience of a few guys, you get the benefit of the experience of a few ladies who can tell you about hundreds of experiences. That's sure not all but would be one good place to start. Thanks for being here and we look forward to your adventures.
Old 03-12-2010, 3:17 AM

Yess, the best thing is to enjoy it and I should spent the first days, reading all the topics on this board.
There is a vast load of experiences, stories, advice, etc etc.
Doorstep
Old 03-16-2010, 2:28 PM
Footrest Extraordinaire

Thumbs up

I think the best thing is to be as uninhibited as possible, and to ignore that natural tendency to be afraid of hurting the tramplee. So many women are very tentative when trampling, and keep asking, "Are you sure I'm not hurting you?" An anxious trampler is not going to have much fun.

And that's really the key: the best turn-on is when the trampler is clearly enjoying herself. Watching the mischievous glee on the face of the trampler actually decreases the pain, and increases the pleasure, for the tramplee. The absolute worst situation is when the trampler appears bored -- or, even worse, disgusted -- and asks after a few minutes, "All right, can I get off you NOW?"

Have fun! I mean it!

Al
Old 03-19-2010, 2:37 PM

Attitude. If you have the attitude of 'This is where I belong, and this is where you belong'. Things will fall into place after that.
Good luck and if ya need a practice tramplee.....
Old 03-20-2010, 11:30 AM
doormat

Start out slow. Walking obn teh back is a good place to start as it's easier to get your balance. Have something nearby to keep your balance, a wall, pole, chiar, etc... If you just walk normally it will be extremely hard to cause any damage acidently. Usually a good idea to avoid stepping directly on the spine, but don't freak out if you do. It's more precautionary. On teh front, if you want to get extreme and step on teh eyes or throat, press slowly and watch teh reaction of your doormat to make sure he's not going over his limit. Only hold your foot there for a few seconds. (you can always go back for more) Talk to your rug beforehand and find out what part she likes to get stepped on.
ANd above all else, enjoy yourself.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:35 AM

I agree w/Sinbad. The most important thing is attitude: you are Goddess they are dirt. It is a privilege for them to be under your feet. They owe you! Trample long & hard!!
Old 03-22-2010, 8:15 PM

Trampline is easy. Most of it is common sense and dictated by what your victim can tolerate. The you trample the better you get. Other S&M, femdom stuff, other than facesitting may require some training. You may want to contact a domme in your area to see if they might be interested in helping you learn.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:57 AM

Hi guys thanks for all the replies, all really helpful! I have been maing him worship my feet everytime I see him, and planning a trampling session very soon which Im really looking forward to...
Think im getting over the 'am I hurting you' stage as I learn where his limits are, and the more I do it the more I love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurn View Post
You may want to contact a domme in your area to see if they might be interested in helping you learn.
May very well take up that advice
Thanks again!