Old 08-10-2003, 6:15 PM
smotherman

Las Vegas Facesitting party!

Has anyone heard anything else about "John`S" facesitting party coming to las vegas.I`m getting anxious LOL.It has been afew months since i`ve been facesitted Because if the facesitting party is not going to happen] I`m thinking strongly about getting the facestting party going .

I also been corresponding with Mistress Taylor St Claire and she offered me a double facesitting session with her friend Mistress Kelly Nichols for 2 hours,I`ll be posting a story of my session.

2 hours i probably die LOL but at least i die happy and smile on my face.I heard Mistress Taylor St Claire is brutal in her sessions

Peace
Smotherman
Old 08-11-2003, 4:42 AM

Smotherman-

You have to let us know when the session is and how it turns out. You are one lucky man.
Old 08-11-2003, 3:32 PM

Hey, Smotherman, if you need any rest during those sessions, let me know!!..LOL.. Also, I will be in Vegas from Sept. 26th thru the 30th. Tell Mistress Taylor St. Claire and Mistress Kelly Nichols to save some for me!!

Take care - Chrispy
Old 08-11-2003, 3:48 PM
smotherman

Thumbs up

Chrispy

Let me know when you arrive in las vegas.Also i`m sure Mistress Taylor st claire have time for another facesitting session.If you want to contact her to arrange for the session, i`ll send her email address or i`ll contact her for you.Just let me know.

Peace
Smotherman

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: