Old 05-10-2010, 10:28 AM

My pathetic husband

This is for real. This is not a cash site I don't want you to buy me things. I just want you to laugh with me at my pathetic husband. I love to humiliate my husband I do things to him at home and in public. It's not just the humiliation, I enjoy making sure he knows that everyone can see that I am the one in control. I have sex with other men and I leave him at home in chastity. I own this man I give him an allowance each week to cover everything he needs and wants. The rest of the mony is mine. When he gets paid I make him get on his hands and knees and kiss my feet then hand me his check. I want all of you to send requests on what you want me to do him. Anything from cuckold to foot worship to ballbusting. Then I will do whatever you want done to him and then we can laugh about it together.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:48 AM

Dear Goddess, maybe you can do like i do to my slave. Take a walk in a park with your boyfriend and let your slave follow you and your boyfriend on his hand and knees. Later on you can take a rest on a bench and let your slave lick your schoes, and the schoes of your friend. Or use him as your footstool. Once me and my girlfriend where walking in a park and we spottet a dogshit, and we made ower slave sniff it, it was great to see his ugly face near to the shit. Mistress Macrina.
Old 05-10-2010, 4:40 PM

What a bitch

I decided that I wanted all of you to see my husbands face under my feet. Its so funny to see him down there. I went to walmart with him today, we went to the shoe department and in front of all those woman I made him put shoes on my feet. One woman was kind of joking with her girlfriend about it. I thought I could take it a little bit farther by making him kiss my feet in front of them. They started laughing at him he was so embarrassed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 73.jpg (124.8 KB, 1240 views)
Old 05-10-2010, 8:12 PM

Make him lie down in front of the couch and use him as a footstool while you talk on the phone (or in real life) to one of your sex buddies! lol
Old 05-10-2010, 8:28 PM

you should stand on his head wearing heels talking to your boyfriend
Old 05-10-2010, 8:41 PM

Amazing picture Goddess!
Old 05-10-2010, 11:00 PM

Fantastic start to a hopefully long thread. You ARE a Goddess. My Mistress likes to make me kneel and lick the soles of her shoes in a public carpark when she enters our car. She doesn't worry if there are people about and I just keep my head down and do what I am told.
Old 05-11-2010, 2:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subfootstool View Post
Fantastic start to a hopefully long thread. You ARE a Goddess. My Mistress likes to make me kneel and lick the soles of her shoes in a public carpark when she enters our car. She doesn't worry if there are people about and I just keep my head down and do what I am told.
Yes and then she invites her sister over for dinner and i have to spend the whole evening licking and sucking her sisters feet...do net even get a chance to touch my mistresses feet and the next morning....get a hour and a half's face trample for neglecting her and paying to much attention to her sister... The worls is so cruel.............
Old 05-11-2010, 5:41 PM

Well I decided to take some of your sugestions because today when my husband came home he was being a dick. So I decided to have a little fun with him. I got I'm so horny he couldn't stand it any more, and I then took him to the bedroom. After I got mine I started jerking him off. When he was about to cum I grabbed his ball as hard as I could and made the cum drain into his own hand. No pleasure for him, then I made him rub his cum in his own face. He didn't have much of a choice since I was sqeezing his balls. After my bitch cleaned up I called a girl friend of mine and laughed at him for a while. When I was done with that I called a guy I have been seeing for a while and told him how I needed to be fucked by a real man. All of the while I had my feet resting on my husbands face. What a BITCH.
Old 05-11-2010, 8:14 PM
Banned

please try to fuck his ass with your foot. shove it up his anus.
Old 05-12-2010, 6:55 AM

Hmmm just a thought. You could have him suck your boyfriend's toes while you root him from behind with your heel.
Old 05-12-2010, 3:07 PM

Amazing Goddess. I wish my face were beneath your feet while you made love to another man. Your husband truly is lucky.

Maybe one day you can stand with one foot on his face and one foot on my face while you make out with your lover.
Old 05-16-2010, 8:14 AM

Husband gets none

Last night I made my husband take me and my girlfriends to the bar. He got to be the DD. I made him sit there while I went and danced with all kinds of men. I meet one guy that I really liked so I went to his car with him. He sucked my toes and he made my pussy so wet I had to let him cum in me. When I came back my husband knew I cheated, I couldn't help but laugh seeing how pathetic he looked. I kissed my husband all night letting him that a man had his dick in my mouth a little bit ago. When we got home I let him eat my pussy. He makes me laugh what a bitch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg April06-Jan07 364.jpg (312.6 KB, 556 views)
Old 05-16-2010, 10:18 AM

Great story Goddess, thank you. Please more off this.
Old 05-16-2010, 4:41 PM

Can we get some pics of this action?

Tags
ballbusting, cuckold, foot fetish humiliation