Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting - Pics/Clips

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 4:31 PM

Facesitting Video until he passes out

Just found this.

It is AMAZING!!

Three Oriental girls holding him down as he struggles and struggles. One is sitting on his face. She lifts a couple of times and then stays on his face until he passes out. Then she lifts and walks away. A MUST SEE!!

http://www.moviefap.com/videos/8de3f...ng-extrem.html
Old 06-03-2010, 5:24 PM

Pretty nice find, Salmon!! Thanks!!

Chrispy
Old 06-03-2010, 10:45 PM
KreepKing

One of them just checked his pulse and just got up and left! Too funny.
Old 06-04-2010, 2:37 AM

Great one. Thanks
Old 06-05-2010, 12:54 AM

Did look very interesting - was hoping for a more rapid struggle toward the 'knockout' perhaps?

http://clips4sale.com/store/15765

Fantasy roleplay scenarios where the victim is smothered to de*th!!
Old 06-05-2010, 2:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboysavage View Post
Its a nice find and very enjoyable, thank you.

But its not a real pass-out, not that it really matters.

His hands are very loosely tied and he could push her off if he really wanted to. But I don't want to put a damper on this, its a really nice clip and the type I really enjoy.

Over the years I have tried 3 times (seriously) to pass out while being face sat. VERY heavy restraint and very hard long facesitting. I've even tried it with about 45 minutes of long face sitting to get me almost exhausted, before the main event.

Perhaps it was just me, but an unbelievable instinct for survival kicked in late on each time and I struggled that much it was not possible. I have no doubt that if I had been even closer to passing out (and I was close), I would have done something even more extreme to avoid it.

Anyway, enough of a ramble. I enjoyed the clip very much, thank you.

Best wishes,

Doc
I agree that it is diffucult cause I too tried to go through it but my survival instincts kicked in which brings me to question... if certain facesitting acts are fantasy driven... is passing out jus another fantasy??? Or can it really be acheived witout the fear of death... I asked because I only have seen production videos on which it is done by actors, but I haven't seen in real life form...
Old 06-05-2010, 1:36 PM

Hey Doc, when are you going to write some stories again? That is if you are the same Doc who did so on the board.

CM
Old 06-05-2010, 2:22 PM

The female wrestler Sonia Fernandez has facesat people to pass out a fair few times and i have discussed it with her at length.She had a method of doing it gradually,slowly increasing the smothering time bit by bit until they were very weak before sitting until they were out.
Like most people here i panic too much when i have tried it.It is also very excrutiating on the lungs i find.
Old 06-05-2010, 2:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by condemnedmale View Post
The female wrestler Sonia Fernandez has facesat people to pass out a fair few times and i have discussed it with her at length.She had a method of doing it gradually,slowly increasing the smothering time bit by bit until they were very weak before sitting until they were out.
Like most people here i panic too much when i have tried it.It is also very excrutiating on the lungs i find.
I've heard about Sonia actually and these knockouts - Is there anywhere they may be viewed/purchased at all?

Personally real knockouts are almost impossible unless the male is physically strapped down via the neck as that 'survival instinct' is purely primal and you will turn your neck and back to get that air no matter how good the sitter!

http://clips4sale.com/store/15765

Fantasy roleplay scenarios where the victim is smothered to de*th!!
Old 06-05-2010, 2:59 PM

I know women who can keep you under their bottom without restraints no matter how much you struggle.Remember also the more you struggle the more air is being used up and the weaker you will become.
Old 06-05-2010, 9:52 PM

I dated someone like that a few years back... Oh how we would get creative in ways to make me pass out... sigh
Old 06-06-2010, 4:17 AM

Wow... but is it truly possible :O??? I mean I don't wanna sound like a non believer but acting is acting but real life is a lil diff when it comes to something as seriously damaging as that, I would love to passout under a beautiful female bottom and love even more to watch it but im very curious on the accomplishment of truly passing out

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: