Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Daddo's Trample Heaven > Trample & Foot Fetish - Pics/Clips

Old 11-11-2003, 6:11 AM

Talking !pinchesˇ Pinchesˇ !Trample and more Pinchesˇ

! HI ˇ all this is a some video caps to my home videos some no have good quality....this girl is a brutal pincher...
Old 11-11-2003, 6:24 AM

Beautiful, pinchlover. Very clear for caps. Your wife or girlfriend? Now what a great idea, grabbing with her toes!

Thanks for sharing that; would love to see more if you're willing.

Tbone
Old 11-11-2003, 6:31 AM

I´m sorry to the moderators if I violate some rule remenber my inglish is very short and I don´t understand all do you say....
Old 11-11-2003, 6:43 AM

Many thank´s tbone for you compliments is a friend mine but I lost the contact with her a couple o months I really need findout again sorry my inglish
Old 11-11-2003, 4:13 PM

Wonderful!!!!

I like those pics! Possible to see more of them!
Old 11-12-2003, 3:02 AM

Wink

course I do joggy in the next day try to post more, but, I think that very few people have my same placer for the pinches or woman with talented and strongers toes, the trampling is very easy for the womans make, but the talent in the toes not. is just my opinion Ok...thank´s
Old 11-12-2003, 3:11 PM

I think so too. Talented Toes are not easy to find. Looking forward to your next Post.

Thanks
Old 11-13-2003, 4:44 AM

God, that brings me back to my early days of trampling from my cousin who is 2 years older that me. She used to love to pinch me with her toes and walk all over me to "see how tough I was". I have asked girls if they could "pick up a roll of quarters with their toes" and most of them get the hint and try to grip my dick with their toes to see if they can. The ones with the longer toes seem to have the best success but I have been pinched pretty hard by the cute short toes too.
Mikel
Old 11-13-2003, 5:52 AM

!Hello mikelshearer ˇ your coments make me great and feel better for post more photos like that. maybe do you have or do you can post pictures with pinches, is very dificult to find pictures like these in the web, please help me to see some time diferent if you can. I round and round for pay sites free sites all the web, but no one page in the internet have this specialy gallery in her files, the most easy to find is nose pinch no more bye and thank´s tomorrow I post more pictures and maybe two short clips...do you Know if I can post wmv without zipped ?
Old 11-13-2003, 7:35 AM

When my ex was younger she loved to grab the bound silk edge of her blanket between her toes and run her toes up and down it; it was soothing to her.

When we started to explore foot fetish before we were married, one night I had just washed my hair. I was licking her feet clean after she had been wearing her shoes all day when she got this funny look and pushed her toes into my hair and curled them strongly, grabbing my hair. Then she ran her toes up and down through my hair with this great smile. She just giggled and said, "you're much better than the blanket!" I knew what she meant.

She always had loved to grab things with her toes and was very good at it. From then on, she loved to grab every part of me and massage me with her toes. She loved to step down barefooted on my cock full weight with it under her toes and then curl her toes as hard as she could to grab me again and again until she was tired, then with the other foot, all the time twisting back and forth too. I'd feel the result of that massage for a day or so after that.

Thanks again for the pics.

Tbone
Old 11-13-2003, 2:13 PM

! Thank´s tbone ˇ I really know mani girl can pinch,grap and crush dick´s with her toes,

"but I don´t understand for why almost nobody post pictures like that"

I talk with many people many without fetish in my country and many wives pinched her husbands only for fun with her toes...

bye.....
Old 11-15-2003, 8:01 AM

You know what? Pinches are my fav thing too...nipples, cock and balls, of course. I think it's the best feeling you can get...my girl is a pro pincher! In the nipples it doesn't hurt, even if she puts strenght in her toes. The only way it can hurt is if she sticks a toenail in the nipple and scratches. Ouch! Same thing with the head of the dick...On the balls is different, sometimes it's hard for her to grip the single ball with her toes as they keep sliding in the scrotum, but when she has the grip and starts to squeeze it's hard to hold the pain. It's much more painfull than full weight crotch standing, in my eyes...

BTW, the pics are great