Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Mistress Destiny's World of BDSM > World of Visual BDSM

Old 08-03-2010, 10:47 PM

Pussy Galore - face-sitting assassin

Mistress T stars in what's likely to become a face-sitting classic, as Pussy Galore plots the death of James Bond while heartlessly offing a male victim under her beautiful ass....

While passionately kissing her lesbian paramour, Busty Galore.

You can view the free YouTube trailer here:

And download the full video by surfing to PussyGaloreFans.com --

or clicking on the image below:

Cheers,
Max
http://DIEagra.com

Old 08-04-2010, 11:49 AM

The full video "Diagra-AKA Pussy Galore PART 1":
www.clips4sale.com/studio/23869 (Mistress T-Fetish Goddess)
Members www.MistressT.net

goldenglc

Last edited by undrneath1; 08-06-2010 at 2:44 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 4:46 PM

Thanks for all the comments fellas, regarding which:

1. the first clip is virtually all face-sitting. if you don't like the trailer because it doesn't feed your fetish for free, don't buy it. oops! the trailer is free.

2. there will be several trailers, i imagine, consisting of scenes from parts 1 and 2. (like this one: some from part 1, some from part 2). this trailer concerns the fact that Pussy Galore is returning. did you get the message about pussy galore? terrific.

3. part 2 isn't released yet, and won't be for a while. yes, sniffle sniffle, it "looks to you" and your discerning eye as though this doesn't aim to promote part 1. wehl, sounds like schadenfreude to me.

You know what? Whoever said above that Mistress T is terrific is right. If you like seeing her in an incredibly sexy face-sit video, buy part one. If you don't like free trailers that don't have face-sitting, don't buy the free trailer (oops, it's free.) If you like part 1 and decide you'd like to see what happens in part 2 (there's no facesitting there, sorry) don't buy it.

"Submissives." Sheesh.

Cordially, Max

http://pussygalorefans.com/
Old 08-04-2010, 8:02 PM

Well, fellas, notwithstanding our mutual agreement that there's not a lot of face-sitting in the trailer, it's still been deemed to sexy for YouTube --

Meantime tho you can still watch the free trailer, now at Vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/13900481

Cheers,
Max
http://PussyGaloreFans.com

Old 08-04-2010, 9:36 PM

Face-sitting galore... get it?

Fellas, ya asked for it, ya got it --

well, a trailer with just enough of the face-sitting footage to drive you crazy until you see Mistress T's remarkable work in the full clip:

Cheers, Max
http://DIEagra.com
Old 08-05-2010, 11:30 AM

in your face ( so to speak )

1. Thanks to the perspicacity of someone, we cut a new trailer, posted above. I thought the first trailer was great -- heylookit, my office made it -- but the new one is better.

2. For whatever reason -- "in spite of" or "because of" the trailer, or both ;-) -- the clip in question surged to the #1 face-sitting clip at Clips4Sale.com within a day.

I think the least we can say is, MistressT is terrific in this video -- see the comments from customers above -- and it certainly doesn't seem as though poor old Max's efforts have been enough to quash interest in it, eh?

So, thank you for your support (in some cases) and interest (in others) -- and the constructive criticisms too. Thank you, even, for the cavils, which have helped make this an interesting thread.

Click here, or on the image above, for the link to MistressT's fine store.

Cheers,
Max

Last edited by undrneath1; 08-06-2010 at 2:45 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 3:01 PM

I'm not here to promote anyone or kiss anyones arse (actually thats kind of a lie because i'd lay down in traffic to do that for Mistress T) I dont know about all this bickering either, its kind of silly after all, either buy it or dont.

My headscissor and facesitting fetish started for me wwwwaaaaaayyyy back when i was 10 and watching Bambi headscissor 007 in Diamonds are Forever, since then i've been hooked, so this is nail on the head stuff for me, and more so if a clip is made with a Bambi & Thumper theme (hint hint, pretty please).

All i know is i bought it and i love it, and i'm looking forward to the next part, thank you for the clip.
Old 08-05-2010, 9:48 PM

Another smash for Mistress T

It's been only two days, and Mistress T's incredible performance is already surging up the charts:

Take a deep breath, boys. It may be your last chance for a while.

Click here or on the image above for your own copy of DIEagra, Part 1, now at Mistress T's store.

Cheers,
Max

Old 08-06-2010, 9:19 PM

Looks like you've done it again, Max. Well, Mistress T "did it" -- but anyway, this is a great clip. I bought it too, and I'm going to buy part 2 -- I can't wait -- when does it go up? I have to see how she deals with Bond!
Old 08-07-2010, 11:04 AM

I can not WAIT for a Samantha Mack assassin clip. PLEEEEEASSSE do one soon...
Old 08-07-2010, 11:24 AM

samantha mack hitlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha View Post
I can not WAIT for a Samantha Mack assassin clip. PLEEEEEASSSE do one soon...
Uchiha -- thanks for your note. I'd like to correspond about this, if you have ideas. What would Busty's character be like? What would be her standard MO? I have some concepts but would love to hear yours first.

Readers -- Uchiha is talking about the "Busty" character who makes out with Mistress T as she assassinates one Mi6 agent with a fatal facesit, and another... well, the other one you'll just have to view when we release part 2. That is:

As always, you can click here or on the image to try your own luck at resisting these two femmes fatale -- the link for the free trailer is in the posts above; you'll have to work for it.

Cheers, Max

Old 08-07-2010, 2:12 PM

See what's so unbelievably sexy about Busty is the way she moves - she's like a cat - so lithe. That second face crusher clip is one of my all time favourites.

I've got so many ideas for you but how about this one ... basically the victim is not 'bond' but a secret agent of similar pedigree. He knows of the infamous assassin Busty and is familiar with her work. . He has long harboured a fascination with this dangerous killer and deep down he knows that in the dangerous world of espionage he's going to get caught out one day. When he does, this is the way he wants to go out.

He knows he's in danger but thinks he can escape if he wants, he feels in control and is confident of hills skills and training so he humours Busty and he goes with her to her hotel room to fool around. As they do, they talk to one another about their 'hits'. The problem is the more the spy hears Busty's stories, the more turned on he gets.

She straddles him and slowly grinds on his crotch and kisses him sensually.
He asks Busty to show him how she goes about her work. He knows he shouldn't go there but this is a situation he's long fantasied about. Busty teasingly explains that there are many ways but her favourite is a slow sensual breast smother. 'Let me show you' she tells him with a dangerous and knowing smile.

The agent doesn't agree or fight back. He's caught between fearing for his life and finally fulfilling his fantasy. Busty slowwwwwly unzips her top and asks the spy to look at her breasts. Just look at them. Nothing else. She unbuttons his shirt, puts a soft palm on his beating chest and tells him 'sssshhhh', relax your breathing. Her touch is like nothing the spy has ever felt before. Her hand is over his heart. It's beating hard but it's slowing on her command. He feels a sharp pain as she gently presses her nails into is muscular chest. She looks into his eyes and she knows she's got him.

He still feels he has his strength and can push her off at will, deep deep down in his mind he knows he should leave right now but he's too curious now.

Samantha leans forwards presses her body into his and pulls his face between her breasts. They're like warm pillows. It feels amazing, he starts to imagine the victims, lifeless between her breasts. He doesn't want this to end, but he doesn't want to die either. He needs to breathe.

' ah ah, not until I say, baby'...moments later she releases.

The spy takes a couple of breaths to recover. He's not gasping but he's in shock. For the first time in his life he's lost for words.

'I...I should go' he says.

Samantha smiles.

'Who knows you are here?' she asks as she's subtly grinds on his cock which by now is harder than it's ever been. She continues to unbutton his shirt and pulls apart to expose his bare torso.

'N-no one' he replies.

She moves her right thigh up until it touches his side. The touch of her skin against his changes everything. It feels so soft and beautifully smooth yet heavy. In a split second vain attempt to remain in control of the situation he thinks about pushing back against her just a touch to test her weight but his body does the opposite. Rather than tensing, he relaxes and sinks further into the sofa. He doesn't understand why this has happened but he doesn't fight.

Samantha arches her back and presses up against the spy. She moves her hands up from his chest, flirts with her fingers around his neck and finally locks her fingers behind his head. She pulls his head down so he is looking into her cleavage, which by now is heaving and Samantha is getting turned on at what is about to happen next.

'You're about to have the most sexual, most intense experience of your life baby' She tells him, holding his head just delicately as he stares into the abyss of her cleavage.

Old 08-07-2010, 5:10 PM

love it, uchiha -- drop me a note.

/ Marina M. /
editrix@womwam.net
Old 08-08-2010, 12:53 PM

Mistress T as face-sitter

Thanks for your interest --

The clip is still doing well and winning rave reviews from face-sitting fans.

I especially like the off-handed way in which Mistress T offs her victim --

And the way she uses her male lovers in face-sit/smother in an effort to see if one of them can satisfy her orally.

In DieAgra, she's getting so hot making out with Samantha, and thinking about Bond, that the male is truly objectified; snuffed without a second thought.

Click here
or on the image below for your copy.

Cheers, Max

Old 08-09-2010, 4:58 PM

Just an update: Still the #1 face-sitting clip, and a top-20 best-seller, as of Sunday at Clips4Sale -- cheers, and thanks to all, Max.

Tags
deadly face-sitting, face-sitting assassin, mistress t, pussy galore

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: