Old 01-16-2004, 9:19 PM
Inactive

At those smelly feet Part 1

I did not write this.

My name is Roderick. I am a 25-year old male who just can't seem to catch a break of luck and love. I recently moved back in with my parents and sister, because I've been a failure in every aspect of my life, and cannot succeed on my own. My reappearance in the household has not been well received by my 18-year old sister-she and her friends have always treated me with total contempt and disrespect (as do all women). This world has definitely gone very wrong for me.

As usual, this particular day began inauspiciously. I had approached a beautiful 18-year old girl (whom I had seen around town), and asked her out-but she very rudely turned me down, so I spent the evening by myself. Later on, I returned home to find that my sister was hosting another slumber party. So to avoid being picked on by everyone there, I decided to go to my room, where I eventually fell asleep. However, in the middle of the night, I was awakened by a vicious SLAP to my face. I looked up, and saw none other than the face of the girl who had turned me down! Her name is Emilee, and she is so incredibly beautiful, that my cock inflated immediately. She has long jet-black hair, tanned white skin, huge tits, a small waist, a gorgeous ass, long shapely legs, tall stature (she is probably over 6 feet tall), and an unbelievably sexy French accent. Anyway, whenever I see her around town, and hear her speaking to someone, I just drool uncontrollably. That's why I approached her that day (even though I realize that I have no chance at all of ever acquiring any female companionship).

"Wake up, asshole!" she screamed. The sound of laughter caused me to look around. Upon doing so, I quickly discovered that two additional girls were in my room, as well. They were standing on either side of me, smiling wickedly. "I hope I didn't ruin your night by rejecting you," said Emilee "so I've decided to give you another chance. Of course, it's not like you have a choice in the matter." I tried to sit up, but my wrists were tied to the bedposts, along with my ankles. All I could move was my head. "So you want to go on a date with me?" she asked. "First, you'll have to impress me. And in order for you to do that, you'll have to go through a ton of humiliation. I don't date just anybody, you know." With that, she sat on my stomach and set her feet on either side of my head, holding it still. Then, she used my face to pry off both of her filthy sneakers.

..to be continued
Old 01-16-2004, 11:55 PM

Please continue, you are off to a great start.
Old 01-17-2004, 2:47 AM

I agree. Even if you didn't write it (and your honesty is commendable), please share what you can!
Old 01-17-2004, 3:56 AM
Inactive

Aramis, you are a gentleman.
Old 01-17-2004, 6:13 AM
Rachel's doormat

yes i agree im cofused if this is real or not. if it is real please share what u can. thanks in advance!
Old 01-17-2004, 7:01 AM

please continue sounds great so far