Old 01-24-2004, 6:34 AM

This situation sucks big time! I was in Brazil and almost went to this place with my girlfriend but ended up runningout of time in our schedule and didn't go! I never thought it was this cool though!! Damn damn damn!
Old 01-24-2004, 11:31 PM
Inactive

Thanks for the clip - great fun, it's made my day!
Old 01-26-2004, 12:54 PM

Thumbs up

WOW That Was Great
Old 01-28-2004, 5:36 AM
V.I. Member

Thumbs up

GREAT CLIP!
Old 01-29-2004, 8:38 AM
Inactive

...wow, I'm just entirely speechless. OK i take that back, I'm still able to say THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GOOD LINK!
Old 01-30-2004, 2:48 AM

Many thanks for the gratitude folks, thought you might like that one.

Please see http://www.mistressdestiny.com/forum...threadid=21119 for this weeks movie bill.

.S.
Old 02-01-2004, 8:59 AM

I was surfing and came across the site that this clip came from.Place is in Sao Paolo and has anyone been there and are the prices as high as here in the US?
http://www.valhala.com.br/
enjoy!
Old 02-01-2004, 9:13 AM
Trample Fan

Thank you Nitro GREAT site
Old 02-03-2004, 12:51 PM

I was hoping that someone has gone to that club and post some info about it.
Thanx..any help welcome.
Old 02-03-2004, 8:18 PM

I havenít been there yet but intend to. I live in Rio, which is 450 km from S„o Paulo, where Valhala is located.

The information I can provide you with is that prices in Brazil are quite low when compared to those in the US or Europe. You pay around USD 10 to get in the club. According to what they advertise, once inside all you have to do is ask to be trampled or to worship some of the girlís feet. Draft beers cost less than one dollar. Shots of scotch whisky will cost you around 4 to 5 dollars each.

In Rio thereís a woman who organizes fetish parties where you can be trampled and worship nice girlsí feet too. It costs less than 9 dollars to get in and prices for drinks are even lower than those in S„o Paulo. Iíve been to one of the parties (they take place on a monthly basis) and found it entertaining. I donít feel comfortable exposing my sexuality in public so I just watched. But all you had to do was ask to be trampled or for permission to worship some girlís feet.

Changing subjects, there canít be anywhere else in the world that would be heaven for foot fetishists like Rio. Itís summer now and girls wear open shoes, sandals, high heels, mules, slippers, all the time. And Brazilian women in general take very good care of their feet, which makes them even more palatable. Iím quite a privileged guy for living here.

Regards.

Marcelo
Old 02-03-2004, 10:04 PM

thanx for your reply...
Old 02-03-2004, 10:58 PM

OH HELL YEAH. Steptrue, I'll buy you a beer for that one. That was great. Why can't we get stuff like that on American tv? Now I feel deprived. Anyway, Thanks a bunch for the clip.
Old 02-04-2004, 1:45 AM
SRF member

Quote:
Originally posted by mmf55br
I havenít been there yet but intend to. I live in Rio, which is 450 km from S„o Paulo, where Valhala is located.

The information I can provide you with is that prices in Brazil are quite low when compared to those in the US or Europe. You pay around USD 10 to get in the club. According to what they advertise, once inside all you have to do is ask to be trampled or to worship some of the girlís feet. Draft beers cost less than one dollar. Shots of scotch whisky will cost you around 4 to 5 dollars each.

In Rio thereís a woman who organizes fetish parties where you can be trampled and worship nice girlsí feet too. It costs less than 9 dollars to get in and prices for drinks are even lower than those in S„o Paulo. Iíve been to one of the parties (they take place on a monthly basis) and found it entertaining. I donít feel comfortable exposing my sexuality in public so I just watched. But all you had to do was ask to be trampled or for permission to worship some girlís feet.

Changing subjects, there canít be anywhere else in the world that would be heaven for foot fetishists like Rio. Itís summer now and girls wear open shoes, sandals, high heels, mules, slippers, all the time. And Brazilian women in general take very good care of their feet, which makes them even more palatable. Iím quite a privileged guy for living here.

Regards.

Marcelo
do any of the girls at the worship place ever go home with a man?perhaps if he has $?
Old 02-04-2004, 2:52 AM

As far as I know some of the girls who are permanently there have become fetish professionals and will give you sessions of whatever fetish you have for money. I don't know the price for each session. The rest of the girls/ladies are guests (second tier actresses / models) or simply women into the fetish scenario.

Marcelo