Old 09-27-2010, 1:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazzybomb View Post
Hey just thought I would introduce myself to the site I am shazzy I am a 600lb squasher and ssbbw model from the UK..
Well after nigh on three years of lurking what a way to celebrate my first post by welcoming shazzy to MDF :-D
After hoping redhottie would one day tour with her girls, or looking forward to platinums planned tour, the wait maybe finally over, with uk's very own supersized babe:-D

Hopfully will catch up soon.

Meanwhile I will just have to imagine what your sweet cheeks will look and feel like parked upon my chest!!
Old 09-27-2010, 3:10 PM

My visit to SSBBW Shazzy.

Went down to visit Shaz tonight for some sitting and trampling fun.
I was very nervous about trying a 600lb girl on top of me as the heaviest single girl I've tried was 294lbs, so Shaz was around double her weight.
But I would have regret missing such a chance, so along I went.

I arrived at 8pm and Shaz invited me into the front room and made me a cold drink which went down nice after my 2 hour drive (wouldn't have been 2 hours but an accident ahead caused major tail backs of slow moving traffic).

My first thoughts and impressions of Shaz was...WOW, she is beautiful, and can I take 600lbs on me!

We chatted for a few minutes and I lay down on the sofa. Shaz sat on me gently, holding a bit of weight back until she could see I was ok, then lowered the rest onto me. Very nice. We chatted some more while she sat on me and she tried bouncing a bit mixed in with sitting still. About 15 minutes passed and I asked Shaz if she could kneel on my stomach which she did.

More sitting followed, then onto some standing.
I lay down on the floor on a thin mattress with a couple of cushions on and Shaz placed her one foot onto my stomach pushing down with maybe 200lbs to test if it felt ok to me.
She climbed up onto her one foot and leaned on a chair so I didn't get all her weight in one go. There was maybe 450lbs on me now, but once I confirmed with her that it was ok, she leaned back and stood upright.

I now had all 600lbs on my stomach under her one foot! Lovely. It was extremely heavy, but felt ok. I asked Shaz to bounce a bit which she did while still standing on just her one foot.
Shaz stood there for maybe 5 minutes then we decided to take a quick break for a drink.

More sitting followed after the break, then onto more standing and bouncing to finish.

Shaz is a simply wonderful girl. Beautiful, friendly, fun and a real pleasure to meet. I booked her for an hour, but we over-ran by around 45 minutes.

Well that's the basics of what we got up to. It is not often here in the UK the chance comes to be squashed by a 600lb lady, so anyone reading this from the UK, I advise you to book Shaz and give it a try for yourself. You won't regret it.
Old 09-28-2010, 1:50 AM

she sounds great did you get her to sit fullweight on your face? how did it feel,? i must book a session soon thanks for your review
Old 09-28-2010, 2:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveuk View Post
she sounds great did you get her to sit fullweight on your face? how did it feel,? i must book a session soon thanks for your review
We didn't try facesitting, so I can't comment on that sorry. I do intend to visit Shaz again, and we may well experiment some more
Old 09-28-2010, 6:39 AM
at your service madam

Would love to see a photo of you standing on a willing body
Old 10-11-2010, 12:27 PM

I had the pleasure and honour of meeting Shazzy a few days ago. When I arrived she let me in and we chatted, I said it was first squash and she was great - made me feel right at ease! When I saw, she is beautiful and huge! I laid on the couch and she sat on me holding some of her weight back, and we worked up to 600lbs! I asked her to butt drop me, which she said no problem so we moved positions and then WHAM! 600 lb butt drop! It was amazing, her weight was intense. She is HEAVY! We had a break and I asked if she would sit on me on the floor, I mustve lasted all of 5 seconds. So we went back to but drops. After 1 huge drop she looked at me n giggled 'which part of you just cracked!'
Shaz is a very warm, down to earth person who is easy to get along with. I can't praise her enough -she is fantastic. Anyone in the uk who doesn't meet n get squashed by Shaz is seriously missing out. I will be seeing her again that's for sure!!
Old 10-12-2010, 6:33 AM

Glad to hear that you had a good time with Shazzy - I have exchanged a few emails with her prior to setting up a session but I have'nt heard from her fora few days......

She really does seem to be a down to earth lovely lady - I'm looking forward to spending some time with & under her.
Old 10-12-2010, 9:43 AM

yeah sorry I haven't been on here much for a few days I have emailed everyone just tho So sorry x
Old 10-12-2010, 7:42 PM

http://www.supersizedbombshells.com/Shazzy/preview.html

im sure this is you isnt it shazzy?
Old 10-13-2010, 2:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishladwholovesthebbw View Post

Yes that is me
Old 10-16-2010, 10:27 AM

Wow - Shazza I'm dropping you an email now, I'd love to know how to sort out a squashing session with you as you sound very impressive.
Old 10-17-2010, 1:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grez View Post
Wow - Shazza I'm dropping you an email now, I'd love to know how to sort out a squashing session with you as you sound very impressive.
Have replied to your email.. Hope to see you soon for some smothering fun
Old 10-17-2010, 5:36 PM

Try this link to a fabulous XLSSBW site - if you love worshipping SSBBW's this might just be for you!!!

http://www.supersizedbombshells.com/main.html

careful now...
Old 10-17-2010, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveandy9 View Post
Try this link to a fabulous XLSSBW site - if you love worshipping SSBBW's this might just be for you!!!

http://www.supersizedbombshells.com/main.html

careful now...

LOL I am one of those super sized bombshells lol
Old 01-07-2011, 9:26 AM

Hi all.
I've just found this site again after googling Shazzy.

I have just had the sheer pleasure of meeting and being squashed by lovely Shazz.

I say sheer pleasure because every moment with this lovely lady was just that.
She is obviously beautiful from her photos but face to face she is even more beautiful if that is possible.
She even has the most beautiful smile as she relishes her power and squishes the last breath from your lungs as she looks down on you ;-0

I adore a big belly and Shazz has a huge sexy belly which could touch the floor either side of me as she lay on me. She also has this perfect creamy complexion and I think she is really just 21.
I think she is the nicest and loveliest lady I can remember meeting.
I am certainly looking forward to seeing her again when I can.

I could go on saying just how wonderful my session was but I don’t want Shazz to get so busy she can’t fit me in again!

John Wilde

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: