Old 09-25-2010, 3:24 AM

Fetlife

Has anyone ever had any luck with the trampling on Fetlife? Most of the women simply won't reply back.
Old 09-25-2010, 3:41 AM
just a girl....

Well, I have been on there only a couple of months, but have not been active. Situations in my life have changed, and I have now joined a couple of groups on there, I am interested in the interaction on there.

I have had a great welcoming on here!
Old 09-25-2010, 4:02 AM
Proffesional carpet

I dont know..I'm on Fetlife..and I get messages and requests to be my friend from a bunch of ladies...

Plus its very good to see where the fun underground fetish events are too..
Old 09-25-2010, 5:25 AM
Trampleme5

I,ve just joined so i shall post on here if anything good happens .
Old 09-25-2010, 8:57 AM
doormat

Like any other site, cold sending a message may not get you many results. Joining in on the discussions, finding local events and becoming part of your local fet community will get you better results. That's what I did. I'm in my local community and while I haven't found many women who were into trampling, I've gotten quite a few into trampling me, both subs and dommes. Since last summer I've been trampled by 31 different women, only a few of which decided they didn't want to do it again. I'm now having women asking if they could try it out.
Old 09-26-2010, 2:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormee View Post
Like any other site, cold sending a message may not get you many results. Joining in on the discussions, finding local events and becoming part of your local fet community will get you better results. That's what I did. I'm in my local community and while I haven't found many women who were into trampling, I've gotten quite a few into trampling me, both subs and dommes. Since last summer I've been trampled by 31 different women, only a few of which decided they didn't want to do it again. I'm now having women asking if they could try it out.
Thanks Wormee, very good advice.
Old 09-26-2010, 3:27 PM

I'm a member of Fetlife, I did get one response to do a trample shoot. I turned it down as all the ladies were BBW . I'm not into them. I prefer average to petite women for my trampling as I've posted photos of the ladies that have trampled me on the Mistress Destiny forums . Also I have more photos on My Space too. By the way, I'm average built...5' 10" #168 as of today. Being in great shape is a must with me as well as with the ladies. Other than that, I've had no luck finding women on Fetlife to trample me.