Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting Discussions

Old 06-01-2004, 5:06 AM

how many out there love the smell of a womans asshole?

and how many woman are turned on knowing that the guy they are facesitting loves to smell her asshole?i particularly love to smell a womans sweaty and dirty asshole...im wondering if others share this desire?
Old 06-01-2004, 5:45 AM

Smile

I definately know what you mean. I never thought I would think so but I am hooked! There is something extremely erotic and stimulating about that smell. I love it.
Old 06-01-2004, 7:33 AM

Love the smell, but only when I'm horny.
What can I say, I'm an animal
JVincent
Old 06-01-2004, 7:57 AM

I sure love the smell. Horny or not, happy or sad (and generally if I am sad, the smell may make me happy) hungry or full, I love that fucking smell.
Old 06-01-2004, 8:36 AM

im glad to see im not the only guy who loves the smell of a womans asshole...the ironic thing is that woman worry that they wont smell good or that guys wont like it...i knew i wasnt alone though lol....the real probelm is getting your girlfriend/wife etc. to understand how much it turns you on and getting her to be comfortable with it...when i first told my girlfriend that i loved the smell of her asshole and wanted to smell it i always did so in the heat of the moment when we were both aroused and so she didnt have time to really be uncomfortable with it...i must admit i also love the smell of a womans pussy and sweaty feet as well lol...
Old 06-01-2004, 9:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by submale
women worry that they wont smell good or that guys wont like it
How can we convince the ladies that we guys totally love it? WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Sniffing the pussy is so common that it's no longer taboo. It's a mainstream thing.
So sniffing the absolutely delicious female ass should be normal too.

I love the smell too. It's an extreme turn on. It's the reason I love facesitting.

I find that taking a few short whiffs of her ass during facesitting is better and more enjoyable than sticking your nose in there and inhaling violently like a vacum.

Men are like dogs ......... women are like cats (that's why they're a little stubborn)

Ass smell is not a great smell, but it's so erotic and such a turn on for us guys. The smell has an erotic power and the fact that it comes from a woman makes it very very very sexy.

Every time I see a beautiful woman I check out her ass and I think to myself ........... well .............. you know .........
Old 06-01-2004, 12:08 PM

It is definately an acquired taste! And very addictive I might add. I have been a slave to a young, sexy, black female for 7 years now and after 7 years of continous pussy and ass worship I am so conditioned that I can smell her ass and pussy even when I am not with her. I can be sitting at my desk in the middle of the afternoon and if I contentrate I can actually smell her ass...

When I actually do service/worship her pussy and ass it is almost like a drug. The minute I sniff her, I almost fall into a trance like state that wipes my mind clean of everything except one thought, eating,licking and sucking her pussy and ass. It is actually best decribed as a complete calmness. The smell of her pussy sucks all of my inhibitions out of me and compells me to become single minded.... ONE GOAL, PLEASE HER!

I am convinced that it supposed to be that way... the scent of a woman's ass and pussy is drug to my nose... I cannot resist it.
Old 06-02-2004, 8:31 AM
smotherman

I`d love the smell of a woman`s asshole too...Maybe we all should get tattoo that reads (I love the smell of a woman`s asshole) Or "I smell woman`s assholes"

Either that will convince women or they will think we all need to be commited to an mental facility LOL "Just kidding"

My fiancee and I talked about me getting a tattoo to signify this fetish........
Old 06-02-2004, 2:10 PM

Love to be trapped in there...love for it to be bare!
Old 06-03-2004, 12:13 AM

i love to smell her asshole through her panties first...kinda just be able to smell it and try so hard to smell more....the anticipation of the panties being lowered and then being able to place my face right into her ass and my nose right into her asshole......so incredible.....the thing is that woman dont understand this desire...or at least most dont although licking a womans asshole while going down on her has become fairly mainstram these days...in fact most woman kinda expect to have a man lick her asshole these days or at least arent surprised by it.....i actually dont like a woman to shower beforehand because i love the natual smell of her sweaty asshole...in fact the first time i licked my girlfriends asshole was the most exciting because she didnt know i would so she hadnt gone out of her way to wash etc. as she has done since before she sits on my face....her asshole smelled so natural and so incredibly erotic....
Old 06-03-2004, 8:38 PM
Highheel Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by submale
and how many woman are turned on knowing that the guy they are facesitting loves to smell her asshole?
I see no ladies have posted to this question... well ladies..does it turn you on?..and do you like/love to have your ass smelled while your facesitting?

BTW, I do LOVE the smell of a woman's ass...it is a natural turn-on.....
Old 06-03-2004, 9:10 PM

although its the shape of a womans bottom[ especialy if shes a little bigger girl than avrage] its the smell of a womans ass that has me so addicted
Old 06-03-2004, 9:15 PM

although the shape and size of a womans bottom{especialy if shes bigger than average} turns me on, its the smell of a womans ass that has me so addicted. nothing turns me on more than having her say to me, thats right smell my ass !!!!!
Old 06-04-2004, 4:01 PM

The smell is amazing.
When she lowers her ass towards your face it is awesome anticipating how her bum is going to smell. Then when her asshole touches your nose it's time to start sniffing her.
It's better than sex.
Old 06-05-2004, 6:39 AM
Inactive

well i'am a real buttlover, i like female behinds very much
i do like to lick them, even when they are dirty

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: