Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting - Pics/Clips

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2004, 2:03 AM

The Dangers of Facesitting

Everyone knows facesitting can lead to brain damage and ultimately death if the sitter does not allow her victim to breath.

Well how does oxygen deprivation affect our health if we are facesat for a long period of time with very short bursts of air every so often??

Some people can hold their breath longer than others, but lets say your limit is 45 seconds.

If you were to be facesat for an hour straight with your mistress allowing you to breath every 45 seconds for only 3-4 seconds, how would that affect your health??

Anybody experience a session like this?? Was it enjoyable? Or was the only enjoyable part when you got to breath?
Old 07-31-2004, 2:40 AM
Banned

Check out this
http://www.sexuality.org/l/fetish/aspydang.html

This a full medical analysis about breathplay, done my medical professional who are into breath-play
Old 07-31-2004, 7:36 AM

.....not to mention, a broken face. Check out my last post.
Old 07-31-2004, 1:49 PM

Quote:
Everyone knows facesitting can lead to brain damage and ultimately death if the sitter does not allow her victim to breath.
I guess that explains my demented brain...

One thing that happens when you don't get air for very long is your lungs expand and you eventually can hold your breath longer than when you first start. However, the lack of oxygen to your brain does make you dizzy to say the least and short gasps of air don't do much (sometimes its almost better if they didn't get up).

A couple of other factors to consider is if the girl is skinny and has a sharp tailbone because if she does then your face will get swollen around the eyes and your cheek bones start to ache (its actually very painful).

If the girl has a nice round ass and has some baby fat, then its not so bad because you don't have the added pain of the tailbone on your skull.

also, if your face is on a hard surface, the weight of the woman can make a big difference.

There were times when I felt like my head was going to explode when filming for smother.com and after the shoot I would go to my car and sleep for about an hour.

Last edited by romulus; 07-31-2004 at 1:58 PM.
Old 07-31-2004, 3:51 PM
smotherman

Absolutely there are dangers with oxygen deprivation....If you`re lacking much needed air, eventually it may result in death.People(Professionals) that claim Aphyxiation can be dangerous are referring too...Plastic bag, Breathing tubes, under water drowning etc.There are other forms of Aphyxia which are more dangerous than facesitting in my opinion.

Romulus is correct about tailbone on your face...It hurts like hell! and i can relate to him about shoots being tiring,also you`ve to completely trust your sitter.Both of you need to communicate with eachother so it will not reach that risk level.

One of my ex girlfriends facesitted me for two straight hours with very little breathing in between.....Very intense and I loved every second of it. Someone once told me, if there are no fear involved with smothering(It`s not really smothering)
Old 07-31-2004, 4:43 PM

Smotherman,

Another thing that happens with newbie female facesitters is they are way too worried about hurting the guy or killing him so they don't stay on him for very long. Even the more experienced fetish models needed to be told to stay on the guy longer.

The only one who damn near killed a guy was Tall Goddess. She would NOT get up for the guy even though it was obvious he was in serious need of oxygen. I think her years as a pro domme trained her to be this way or maybe she is just a sadist when it comes to dominating men.

I think the more comfortable the woman is smothering the guy the longer she will stay on him. We usually tell the guy to tell the girl to stay on him longer if he can handle it but most guys trance out when they are being smothered and they don't remember so the cameraman has to keep telling her. It is much more powerful if the slave tells her though.

I remember Kaitlynn practically killing me in a few of the smother.com shoots.

Her tailbone combined with the long times of not breathing really messed me up and I never had to tell her to stay on me longer.

I think she did the most damage to my face and body.

I'm sure John can relate since he was in many videos with her (I remember filming one with him in it with her and it looked pretty painful).

Last edited by romulus; 07-31-2004 at 5:12 PM.
Old 08-01-2004, 5:43 AM
Banned

You guys worry too much about the lack of oxygen. But there are other dangers.
If you read the medical article mentioned above there are other dangers that occur before you pass out.
It's like winning the lottery. You probably wont get it. But if you do it often and long enough...you might win the lottery.

Let me quote some of them:
Quote:
Quick pathophysiology lesson # 1: When the heart gets low on oxygen, it starts to fire off "extra" pacemaker sites. These usually appear in the ventricles and are thus called premature ventricular contractions -- PVC's for short. If a PVC happens to fire off during the electrical repolarization phase of cardiac contraction (the dreaded "PVC on T" phenomenon, also sometimes called "R on T") it can kick the heart over into ventricular fibrillation -- a form of cardiac arrest. The lower the heart gets on oxygen, the more PVC's it generates, and the more vulnerable to their effect it becomes, thus hypoxia increases both the probability of a PVC-on-T occurring and of its causing a cardiac arrest.
Quote:
Quick pathophysiology lesson # 2: When breathing is restricted, the body cannot eliminate carbon dioxide as it should, and the amount of carbon dioxide in the blood increases. Carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O) exist in equilibrium with what's called carbonic acid (H2CO3) in a reaction catalyzed by an enzyme called carbonic anhydrase.
Therefore, if breathing is restricted, CO2 builds up and the reaction shifts to the right in an attempt to balance things out, ultimately making the blood more acidic and thus decreasing its pH. This is called respiratory acidosis. (If the patient hyperventilates, they "blow off CO2" and the reaction shifts to the left, thus increasing the pH. This is called respiratory alkalosis, and has its own dangers.)
Quote:
Quick pathophysiology lesson # 3: Again, if breathing is restricted, not only does carbon dioxide have a hard time getting out, but oxygen also has a hard time getting in. A molecule of glucose (C6H12O6) breaks down within the cell by a process called glycolysis into two molecules of pyruvate, thus creating a small amount of ATP for the body to use as energy. Under normal circumstances, pyruvate quickly combines with oxygen to produce a much larger amount of ATP. However, if there's not enough oxygen to properly metabolize the pyruvate, it is converted to lactic acid and produces one form of what's called a metabolic acidosis.

As you can see, either a build-up in the blood of carbon dioxide or a decrease in the blood of oxygen will cause the pH of the blood to fall. If both occur at the same time, as they do in cases of suffocation, the pH of the blood will plummet to life-threatening levels within a very few minutes. The pH of normal human blood is in the 7.35 to 7.45 range (slightly alkaline). A pH falling to 6.9 (or raising to 7.8) is "incompatible with life."
Old 08-01-2004, 6:45 AM

C'mon men-get tough
Old 08-01-2004, 8:01 AM
Cucciolo

That's a very interesting thread with a lot of very good analysys

Quote:
A couple of other factors to consider is if the girl is skinny and has a sharp tailbone because if she does then your face will get swollen around the eyes and your cheek bones start to ache (its actually very painful).If the girl has a nice round ass and has some baby fat, then its not so bad because you don't have the added pain of the tailbone on your skull.
That's absolutely true Romulus.Getting swollen around the eyes is the worst thing for me personally about facesitting
Everytime this happens when the girl/s get off i can see only stars and i can't see clearly , i can't focus anything and i see things totally blurred

About the lack of oxygen as Romulus rightly mentioned when this occur your lungs expand and you can hold your breath much longer than usual......When you can't breath repetively the brain try to get used to the new situation in a sort of selfdefence diminishing the standard requirementses of oxygen that your brain would normally need

With my personal long experience into trampling and the small one i have into facessitting one thing i noticed is that the facestanding for example is by far more painful than facesitting
and that's quite obvious considering that the weight is distribuited on a smaller area on one foot than on a butt that means a bigger pressure on your face
The hardest thing about facesitting is the breath....if it's true that sometime you can have a chance to breath during a facestanding (there is sometime a very little hole on the side of your month to breath ).....there isn't any chance to breath during a facesitting and you're in a total apnea

Personally i think that doing facesitting being tighten up is at the same time a real madness but also the ultimate thrill
In this situation to be tighten up can be really dangerous and the risks to get unconsciuos are very high
But the fear factor aspect of this kind situation is maybe one of the components that make it even more thrilling and exciting
I would like to hear your value opinion on that subject

Cheers

Carlo

Big loyal Fan of Ozzy

CLIP4SALE STORE

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/899/

Last edited by Carlo31; 08-01-2004 at 8:13 AM.
Old 08-01-2004, 3:19 PM

Carlo

Yeah the worst part about being smothered by someone with a sharp tailbone is your loss of eyesight. When that first happened to me I freaked out a bit and thought I had gone blind but after a few minutes my eyesight came back (first seeing colors then blurry).

Its just as hard to breathe when you're being trampled if the woman is on your stomach or chest. You MAY be able to sneak in some air when you're being trampled if she jumps up and down but most of the time that is not the case.

I think both situations are tough to breathe...but since we enjoy it so much its one of those minor things to put up with.
Old 08-01-2004, 3:27 PM
smotherman

Romulus,

once again you`re exactly correct.

P.S
Mmmphffff...I`m not worried in the least
Old 08-01-2004, 4:07 PM

Smotherman, how many facesitting or trampling videos have you been in? Do you have names or links so I can see them?

How long have you been held down under for?
Old 08-01-2004, 7:48 PM

Yes, the lack of oxygen for a long period of time can cause serious damage, if not , even more serious, death. Try throwing in the factor of your nose breaking while you are under and being totally helpless in the process. 1, it is possible to choke on your own blood, 2, your nose cartlidge can go up into your brain and kill you, or 3, the sitter stays on long enough to suffocate you as you cant breath from your nose snce its broken.
I know this from experiance now. It is a scary situation.
Old 08-02-2004, 2:50 AM
Inactive

Lets now here is what I think from a womans point of view and a newbie as one person put it. As s ome of you may or may not know I am Smotherman's Fiancee. In the beginning when he first mentioned this whole facesitting fetish I will admit my first concern was for his safty and how I would not want to hurt him. But after talking to him and looking at all the different sites I have learned that basically while it can be dangerous and yes even kill someone you have to have total trust over the person that is facesitting you.. If you don't trust her then of course the dangers come into play.

Now I have no fears because realistically I do know that as much as I love not allowing him to breath the trust we have is great I know when he needs just a little bit of air. Not to mention the ultimate goal is to turn his face blue and knock him out cold.

I think people get hurt and even die because there is a lack of communication and trust between the sitter and the one that she is sitting. Ask Smotherman he will tell you when I am sitting him I don't care if he can breath, but I know when he needs to breath there is the differnce.
Old 08-02-2004, 3:13 AM

the biggest problem from too much facesitting is a permanent damage to our brains because of lack of oxygen.

lets just take a look at ourselves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: