Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting - Pics/Clips

Old 10-04-2004, 7:28 AM

3 girls taking turns sitting on my face

I must share this with you all. Last night three girls, ages 20,22 and 26, two of them I already knew, took turns sitting on my face. One had jeans, the second had shorts and the other one had a skirt on. After weeks of bugging these girls to do it because at first they didnt want to they finally said " OK WE WILL DO IT ". As much as I want to say it was a good expirence it wasnt. I have a facesitting chair where im locked and handcuffed in and my head was also locked in place. My legs were shackled and my stomach area also had a locked strap around it so I was unable to get out or move much. These girls sat on my face each taking five minute turns laughing, joking, watching TV or talking about their day. Amy the one in jeans sat on my face first which totaly knocked out my air supply after a minute I wanted her to STOP and get up but she didnt. I moved around and struggled even tried to yell under her ass. I even tried to bite her so she would get up but I couldnt through her jeans. This was scarey and I wasnt having fun I had zero air and it must of been almost two minutes before she actually reached for something, I think, and I managed to get a gasp of air. I told her I had had enough and she said " yeah right after all this you want to stop" then Michelle sat on my face with her skirt on and the same thing again, I had no air. Now I started to panic she sat square on my face and sat there and didnt move an inch. I struggled,yelled, screamed and try to bite her butt to tell them I have had enough but that just pissed her off. She told me to stop biting her and hit me in my gut taking the little air I had left in my lungs. Two minutes went by and and all I remember was just screaming under this girls ass and then I went to sleep. I passed out due to lack of oxygen. Now they tell me she remained seated for awhile then Brittney the one with shorts hopped on for a ten minute sit on my face. Im not sure about that I can only go on what they tell me. All I do know is I suffercated under Michelles ass and guys it scared the living crap out of me. I think if these girls knew I was suffercating they would of gotten up but they thought, or so they say they thought, I was just joking around. Well ,I wasnt, I wanted this session to end because with me being locked in place and unable to move that was scarey as hell. So this was not a good expirence for me I never thought I would totaly suffercate and that wasnt fun. Afterwards I had a terrible headache and this morning I still do. So i had a very scarey expirence last night not sure If I will do this again. Sorry about my grammer and or spelling mistakes im in a rush and Im typing very fast.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:40 AM

Great story, really good description of the situation, your grammar is fine, don't worry about it.
Old 10-04-2004, 12:01 PM
Banned

wow thats hot oh and btw I dont pity you, your to lucky to have my pity

jk I hope you recover soon and regain your conscienseness about this wonderful fetish

Last edited by derek_700; 10-04-2004 at 12:03 PM.
Old 10-04-2004, 3:10 PM
smotherman

Thumbs up

Excellent story SitOnmyNose! Congratulations(You lucky bastard )Thanks for sharing!
Old 10-04-2004, 6:11 PM

Hi,
Firstly no idea how you managed to get 3 never mind one girl sitting on your face but it can be easier if there's more than one as they find it more of a giggle.
Being facesat is like everything in life....the reality is always very different than the fantasy.
Restrained and helpless with no way of escape it must have been terrifying as the urge to breath,the survival instinct,overtakes all other senses,particularly with inexperianced sitters on top not realising how quickly air can run out or how serious the situation can quickly develop.
Being facesat i always find the wonderful view,the urge to be under such erotic beauty soon disappears as the crushing weight spreads and squashes your face and the battle to breath begins.Even unrestrained,once that ass is on your face,under even 126lbs,you are not escaping unless she wishes to release you.
A bit like a moth drawn to the flame though we soon forget the panic,the crushing weight,the painful lungs,the fight for air and are soon looking and longing to go back under.Bizzare but true.
Paul.
Old 10-04-2004, 7:56 PM
DownUnderMan

...If the fear overwhelms the fetish fun, then it ain't a pleasure from that point on....unless real fear is a turn on for you...

...SitOnmyNose - great that you talked the girls into it....but I suggest in future you agree some clear rules in advance - limits that you need - and just know that they'll stick by them....Most girls will agree to this happily
Old 10-04-2004, 8:39 PM

Great story, thanks for sharing.
As for the FEAR part, I fantasized about having my face LITERALLY crushed under a womans ass for the longest time. I finally got my wish ( well almost entirely ) when 2 women sat on my face and not only split my lip , but broke my nose and bruised my cheek bones. The fear is what turned me on for so long. Being totally helpless and wondering what could happen as the sitter(s) would sit, bounce, and wiggle with all of thier weight on my face for as much time as they desired. Especially when you are tied or cuffed.The rush not knowing if your face is really going to cave in drove me crazy. I loved every minute of it and will try something like it again some day.
Old 10-05-2004, 12:35 AM
DownUnderMan

...Geez, Faceseat....broken nose...?...and loved it...?....THAT'S a man who loves his facesitting.......!!!....Bravo, Fs...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: