Old 11-18-2002, 10:31 AM

midget trampling...

Was just wondering if anyone else would like to see a regular sized lady trampling a little guy aka a midget? I think that would be awesome to see...especially if she was enjoying it...
Old 11-19-2002, 6:46 AM

Lol, maybe on the next Jackass movie..
Old 11-19-2002, 10:14 PM
MistressValerie

It would be rather dangerous for someone to trample a genuine "little person," since most have abnormally fragile bones, but I would enjoy watching highly athletic women trampling very small non-dwarf males and females.

I myself get a special thrill from trampling someone who can just barely take my weight

In Good Standing,
Old 11-20-2002, 3:43 AM

i would like to have a bunch of midget women trampling me walking all over me at the same time with mistress valerie teaching them the hoola hoop routine !!!
Old 11-24-2002, 6:18 AM

guys, check out the net for a movie called "Hot tomorrows". In that movie (I did not see it myself, but I was told about), I think that a midget (Herve Villechaize, a very popular actor in the 70s, he worked with Ricaldo Montalban in a famous serial) falls on the ground and two girls dance on him barefeet.

this is the description from Flatwayne's underpressure (always a reliable source, believe me!)

In a dream sequence, two tall sexy fernale dancers press a midget between their bodies while they dance. When he falls down, the two women move in to embrace and kiss each other and end up dancing barefoot on top of the helpless little man. Good scene of the midget face down screaming and puking blood as he is crushed to death beneath the large bare feet of the two sexy women as they dance on him.

Anybody to confirm??

Cocco Bill
members.tripod.com/tramp_list
Old 11-24-2002, 8:19 AM

What a way to go huh? i have to see that movie.....thanks for the info....
Old 11-25-2002, 10:42 AM
Inactive

How about Tiny??
You can see him in Trample.com movies,and also Fetish.com..
I know he`s kinda small,but I`ve seen him trampled by more than one big woman..John,Rudy??
Daddo
Old 12-02-2002, 11:04 AM
Inactive

Yes memphisdoormat,I also would love to see that.
When a woman stands or sits on someone who is much smaller than herself it is very dominating,the person who lies under has no chance to escape and that makes it more realistic.
Ive posted some pics and some discussions about this subject on the facesitting section of this board(Size difference is important).You can also find the URL to Agastia which has some videos/pics of big women standing/sitting on small men.
Mikayala has also some very interesting videos/pics of this kind.
Ill find the pics and URL and post them later.
Old 12-02-2002, 11:36 PM
MistressValerie

Hi, Zab -- now that is COOL!!! I am only a tiny little bit o' fluff myself (about 97 lbs), but I LOVE to stand on small men and women whenever possible. I love the intensity of the domination when my rug is totally helpless under my feet.

When I am standing on a larger person, I feel like I need to use bondage or at least have the slave completely naked in order to compensate for my own small size. I also am likelier to use boots and/or high heels when trampling a larger "slave."

I have never been to the facesitting section before -- I didn't know what I was missing

Luv and squishing,
Old 12-03-2002, 7:59 AM

Quote:
I feel like I need to use bondage or at least have the slave completely naked in order to compensate for my own small size. I also am likelier to use boots and/or high heels when trampling a larger "slave."
MistressValerie,

Im not a big slave ( 1.76 mtr) and you certainly dont need bondage to compensate for your size.
Im sure that your expertise will be more than enough to put this rug in its proper place.

As you know this rug is fond of boots and high heels and will (of course) serve you completely naked. Im yours to step up and walk or dance around and the shoes are yours to choose.

doorstep
Old 12-07-2002, 10:44 AM
Inactive

http://www.topstarwrestlers.com/mikayla/index.htm

Here are some of Mikayala pics,trampling and dominating a small man
Old 12-07-2002, 10:48 AM
Inactive

Mikayala has another site too;
http://www.milehighmodel.com/