Old 12-30-2010, 3:19 PM

Re: face in Fem ass w/farts help!

Re: help in contacting Brat Princesses!
MDFF has always been a great resource and help in the past, so I'm putting out my question here and hoping someone can respond and help me.

I LOVE dominant women showing their superiority by farting right in the face of their degraded inferiors, and the best of this that I've found is from the Brat Princess site on Clips4sale, esp. Princess Torie.

There were a few fantastic clips of Princess Torie farting right in her cuck's face, with powerful comments like "oh, it's not so bad, get your face back in there!" and "Whew! Smells a little, eh? Feel better though, hee hee!" after forcing her slave husbands' face back in her ass when she cut loose with real farts and he turned his face away.

Anyway, the Brat Princess store just came out with a bunch of mostly new clips, and to my disappointment none involve farting, even though Princess Torie is in a number of them

If anyone has an e-mail or knows of any way to get in touch with the Brat Princess store and can share it here, I will be eternally grateful!

ps - I posted this in the fart forum and got no replies, hoped this posting might do better!
my place is beneath You!

Last edited by faceseat4jeans; 12-30-2010 at 3:22 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: