Old 02-22-2005, 3:14 AM

Stryder and Miss Helen

What can I say, nothing, I cant describe the amazing feeling I get when I see your pictures. You are both truly amazing and lovely people. I have one request which of course is up to you to take note of.

1: Ignore the wankers who critisise, they are not the majority.

2: Recognise you are legendary

3: Miss Helen may I ask you to insult me on the board. I love to be verbally humiliated by a beatifull Lady, and as I have not seen many Ladies as beatifull as you, I would feel cool if you did a insult per post. Trust me I would not get offended, I love it. LOL

Take care you two, and ,may you continue to amaze, excite and fuflfill many more fantasies for us less fortunate readers.
Old 02-22-2005, 3:15 AM

Old 02-22-2005, 3:26 AM

I am also a fan of Stryder and Helen. Sometimes the things that Stryder does look so extreme that it seems dangerous that a severe accident could happen. Take care of you
joze
Old 02-22-2005, 3:37 AM

I know but that is what makes it even more exciting. If i saw a girl like Miss Helen at a club, I would love to have her dance on me, but would be to shy to ask. That has always been a problem of mine. I have not spoken to Miss Helen, but I have spoke to Stevo and he is the most genuine and generous people I have met on the net.
Old 02-22-2005, 4:38 AM
Broken Goods

Thanks m8 that is pretty flattering..I know I should ignore the dickwads but sometimes it is fun to take a shot back because as you know I dont really like confrontation but sometimes it is good to stay in practice.

I will ask Helen in respect to your request...It might be a tough one because as you are no doubt aware she really is as nice inside as she is in her appearance and rarely feels comfortable being mean to people verbally (except me on occasion but I am the nearest target usually)... She may dress it up with humour and manage it because she is a truly funny babe and loves to do things for comedy relief.

We really are just two ordinary folks doing our thing but I am glad that makes so many folks happy...even if it pisses some of the swamp life off.
Old 02-22-2005, 4:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stryder
Thanks m8 that is pretty flattering..I know I should ignore the dickwads but sometimes it is fun to take a shot back because as you know I dont really like confrontation but sometimes it is good to stay in practice.

I will ask Helen in respect to your request...It might be a tough one because as you are no doubt aware she really is as nice inside as she is in her appearance and rarely feels comfortable being mean to people verbally (except me on occasion but I am the nearest target usually)... She may dress it up with humour and manage it because she is a truly funny babe and loves to do things for comedy relief.

We really are just two ordinary folks doing our thing but I am glad that makes so many folks happy...even if it pisses some of the swamp life off.
*For the verbal aspects of things, maybe she can help him by making a thread in the flame pit: ie no rules broken here

Moreover it's always nice to try and remember good insults, humiliations and she might get fun out of it if she knows she does it in a place specifically created for that (a bit like practicing with guns in a practice area)

Regarding kindness, it's not really a surprise to me, pictures of you both enjoying different aspects of trampling speak for you and helen more than any word or opinion in there.
As I told some weeks ago, we truly feel passion, complicity and love in her eyes when she tramples you.

C u
Old 02-22-2005, 7:22 AM
lildog

Naw.
Helen & Stryder's been a class act since the late '90's on Delphi.

In that time I don't think I've ever even seen Helen swear let alone humiliate some one. She is truthfully a lady.

I don't mean to make light of what you want Cringer, or to insult you or anyone else who likes the verbal stuff.. I do myself on occasion... But I just don't think she's built that way.
Old 02-22-2005, 3:06 PM

Come on Miss Helen, I would love to be your cyber verbal punch bag. LOL seriously I just love a sexy woman who is mean, and I want to ecourage Miss Helen to abandon a tiny bit of her sweetness. thats all. It would be a fun thread.

Thanks Stevo may you both long continue
Old 02-22-2005, 3:25 PM
Broken Goods

CRINGE: Get Stuffed!!!! (ROFL) Sorry mate just fooling and I know its not the same as a gorgeous gal berating you I will see if I cant get something out of Helen if she knows it is fun then it should be fine...but she wont play the on line dom thing she hates it I am sure you could get some funny smartass insults from her though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg feet 3.jpg (25.7 KB, 84 views)
Old 02-22-2005, 3:41 PM

No way would I disrespect her or yourself. Just dont tell her I am ugly or shortdicked and impotent or that i am poor. LOL

Take care
Old 02-22-2005, 3:49 PM

Dude, Stryder, Im a newbie as they say but ive been around for a while, like when quantum, and Alcobra was around, but any-who, just wanted to say that you are awsome for the scenes you set and you have yourself a great girl, the situations you create are what ive experienced or want to.
Thanks again Stryder keep up the awsome work.