Old 01-28-2011, 2:30 PM

Anyone from Toledo Ohio?

Hello all,

I am new to town and would like to find a way to get trampled from time to time. I'm open to just about any suggestions. I've found all the places to pay for it, and frankly, I can't really afford that anymore, as I am a student. Is there, by any chance a woman who wants to trample a guys for free, or in exchange for something I can do for you. Let me know. I haven't had much luck with cragislist.com or backpage.com. Let me know if there is something I am overlooking.
Regards
Old 01-28-2011, 9:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headroom28 View Post
Hello all,

I am new to town and would like to find a way to get trampled from time to time. I'm open to just about any suggestions. I've found all the places to pay for it, and frankly, I can't really afford that anymore, as I am a student. Is there, by any chance a woman who wants to trample a guys for free, or in exchange for something I can do for you. Let me know. I haven't had much luck with cragislist.com or backpage.com. Let me know if there is something I am overlooking.
Regards
Find your self a girlfriend if you are looking for freebies, I'm not being sarcastic at all. It is a fact that you have to pay to play.