Old 01-30-2011, 7:19 PM
Easy Writer

A writer with a question...

So, i got a message recently from a member who said she found a story i'd written was too much like a session report. It was missing something, for her. She wanted more. Something more in depth.
So its a valid critique. Some people like the whole lead up to the juicy details. Just like extended foreplay, that Women, particularly love.
My feeling, though, is that these are sex stories, so i believe one shouldnt beat around the bush, too much. And as well, i dont think most people are coming here to read a novel, with full character and plot development.
So, is this the classic difference between the sexes, showing up? And i'm not complaining! Men are generally more apt to just 'get in there' without a lot of details. Where as Women ( and this is where i think Women are more sophisticated, sexually) generally prefer the whole long, sensual lead up, to the climactic acts. Just like Kama Sutra.
My cheeks blushed a bit when i realized i wasnt just writing for men. Because i think my "session reports" are bang on for us guys. But now that i realize that i am potentially writing for women, as well, i think i'll adjust my style somewhat, and see what happens.

Bs
ANY THOUGHTS???????????
Old 01-31-2011, 5:10 AM
Easy Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DU007 View Post
Interesting question...

One of MDFF's best FS & BDSM story writers is the wonderful Strict Susan (also known as Susan Strict) - see her website at: http://strictsusan.com, where she is an erotic publisher of note...

Check out some of her stories, published at MDFF, here:

http://www.mistressdestiny.com/forum...archid=1743457

Read her work - pay particular attention to how she draws her readers in - builds her mood - that'll answer all your questions.

Thanks Very much for all your suggestions. Big help. Have read some of her stuff, and there is a lot to learn from it, for sure. You d' man!
Old 01-31-2011, 8:25 AM

I like some build up personally however some people take it to great lengths and might just as well write a book. I like details of how each person is feeling during the sex ie: Susan legs quiver with the last of her orgasm spent on his face as she collapsing backwards laying back on his body her ass still very much on his face she begins to relax and sink back into a comforting sleep so she can be ready to go again shortly! Meanwhile Logan realizes just how bad his situation is as he lies there strapped to the bed and nowhere to go but to pleasure his Mistress as she drifts into slumber...

May your face always have a womans ass on it.
May she always be wanting more.
And may you be in heaven
half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Old 01-31-2011, 6:37 PM
Easy Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
I like some build up personally however some people take it to great lengths and might just as well write a book. I like details of how each person is feeling during the sex ie: Susan legs quiver with the last of her orgasm spent on his face as she collapsing backwards laying back on his body her ass still very much on his face she begins to relax and sink back into a comforting sleep so she can be ready to go again shortly! Meanwhile Logan realizes just how bad his situation is as he lies there strapped to the bed and nowhere to go but to pleasure his Mistress as she drifts into slumber...
Hey Logan
Read your reply again. thought about it during the day. Good suggestions and descriptions. Thanks. And i think what you wrote there is very good.Makes you imagine her state of being, even more. I get what your saying...it brings the reader more into the scenario, and when the high points happen, because they are already hooked on the story, the impact of the 'session report' footage, is much stronger. Im gonna definitely bring that in to my next forays. Now im gonna search to see if you write stories. Do you?
Old 01-31-2011, 6:50 PM
Easy Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DU007 View Post
Interesting question...

One of MDFF's best FS & BDSM story writers is the wonderful Strict Susan (also known as Susan Strict) - see her website at: http://strictsusan.com, where she is an erotic publisher of note...

Check out some of her stories, published at MDFF, here:

http://www.mistressdestiny.com/forum...archid=1743457

Read her work - pay particular attention to how she draws her readers in - builds her mood - that'll answer all your questions.

Hi underneath 1

Have read more of Susan Strict. Thanks for the tip. Have also got some really good ideas from responses to my recent writers query. Logan in particular, as he wrote out a 2 line scenario, where the reader felt intimately connected to how the woman was feeling. I am zoning in on the whole 'build up the story' scenario. So that by the time the 'session footage' comes in, the reader is already hooked, and gets more out of it. My little slave peabrain slowly starts to understand! Haha.
What i loooove about this site is the feedback and sharing of ideas. I'm hooked. And i'm gonna message that sweet editor lady and thank Her for instigating this little thought stream i've been on.
I'll be back!
Blushing slut

Tags
questions to the horde

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: