Old 02-10-2011, 4:34 PM

Suzie Squasher - crushes a girl!

Hi Folks,

its been a long time coming but I have finally shot some film of me crushing a girl!

Lucy is a gorgeous brunette, she's short and petite but with a sexy curvaceous figure and she loved the idea of being squashed. I soon had her begging for mercy though...! We've had a great long shoot today and, with lots of rests and TLC for her in-between set ups, we managed to film three different scenes.

Clip 1 - Lucy is lying on the sofa watching TV. I walk in and crush her flat and you can hear her and the sofa both groaning for mercy as I bounce up and down, finishing with a full weight drop onto her stomach.

Clip 2 - Lucy and I are sat on the sofa when she decides to weigh herself. After teasing me about being fat and poking me to see my belly wobble she tries to push the scales under my ass while I sit there and gets her fingers crushed for her trouble. I then stand on the scales and completely crush them, leaving them in pieces.

Clip 3 - Lucy laid on the bed as I walk in and straddle her, slowly heaving my weigh into place and sitting astride her, before bouncing on her and making her beg. I then lean forward and smother her completely. The clip ends as I roll off her and she tries to stagger away after being steamrollered.

The clips are being edited now and should be available to purchase after the weekend. I'll update this thread as soon as they are in place and ready to go!

The other great news I have is that I'll be in London on the 4th and 5th of March and Lucy is coming with me! You can watch me squash, crush, trample and abuse Lucy up close and tell me how to make her suffer - or you can be the one suffering as she and I both crush you!

The possibilities are endless but the appointments aren't, so if you see the film clips and want to book do please drop me a line.

love Suzie xx
Old 02-11-2011, 4:20 AM

I thought I'd post a picture of the damage that I did to the scales that we used in one of the clips. They're definitely beyond repair but I have a feeling some of you might like to see the marks from my stiletto heels as I punched them straight through the hard plastic...?

Video clips to follow shortly I promise!

Suzie xx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brokenscales.jpg (42.9 KB, 150 views)
Old 02-11-2011, 3:32 PM

wow!

You are very fantastic! I'm a italian boy and every night i dream you!

When are you stay in Rome for a few days?? LOL
Old 02-11-2011, 4:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpucc View Post
wow!

You are very fantastic! I'm a italian boy and every night i dream you!

When are you stay in Rome for a few days?? LOL
Aww, thank you Macpucc. I have no plans to come to Rome but you should definitely come to London! It would be great to hear you beg for mercy in a sexy Italian accent!

Suzie xx
Old 02-14-2011, 2:23 AM
admirer of cruel BBW's

wow wow this sounds amazing!! cant wait to see and buy these clips, they all sound so good. Your such a great facesitter and squasher, love how you use fullweight without a care. and BBW on skinny fem is my all time fave, this is gonna be good. thanks again for all your hard work.

Peace
Old 02-14-2011, 5:38 PM

Hi Bently,
thank you It wasn't exactly hard work! Lucy might think so but I had a lovely time. I've posted a link to the first clip along with some stills you might enjoy.
Suzie xx
Old 02-19-2011, 2:31 AM
admirer of cruel BBW's

lol im sure she would think it was very hard work, but then we wouldn't want it any other way now, would we?? thanks again, absolutely love the content. so hard to find someone as attractive as you willing to do so much.

Peace
Old 02-19-2011, 4:53 AM

Awww, thank you Bently, flattery always works
I'm glad you like the content though, I plan on filming some more with Lucy very soon.
Suzie xx

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: