Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Scat Stories & Discussion Forum (No Scat Pics)

View Poll Results: how was it?
too nasty? 8 26.67%
not nasty enough? 22 73.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2011, 10:25 AM

Oprah's personal “ASS"istant

Chapter 2: Trained to be her toilet
With my tongue dug quite deep in her ass, and my face completely devoured by her massive funky ass I was in hell, I couldn't understand why this was being done to me.
All Ms. Winfrey had to do was mash her ass down on me to get my tongue deeper which she did quite often. She grinded and galloped on me with no regard to my feelings.
Which worked my tongue in deeper forcing it into her rectum.
My entire tongue was up her ass as she fucked and farted on me,her anus dilated opening wider and wider allowing my face deeper into this women's bowels. Not just my tongue was in her asshole but now even my lips,as her asshole kept stretching I wondered just how far up her ass she wanted me. She just kept gyrating non stop making me wipe every crevice of her booty with my tongue and face,and this she did while at her office eating and filling out paper work on her desk. It seemed someone walked into her office but I couldn't hear what was said because of the giant funky cheeks that hung on both sides of my face covering my ears. Yes her ass was deep and sweaty. I guessed my entire face was dug up her ass because the person didn't even notice the crime that was being committed. After the person left she spread her cheeks wide on my face to let out disgusting fart that left brown slime on my face and in my mouth I could taste what was coming. She ordered“get that tongue in that rectum and touch my dookie you need to loosen me up" as she spread again but this time leaning forward so the fat on her ass didn't stop my tongue. She said“ u gonna tongue fuck the shit out of my ass you stool softener" as her brown eye stared me down winking. I knew this would be nasty saying“ but that means" she interrupted saying “yuup full maintenance service bitch, now when you loosen it you'd better seal your mouth to my anus and suck out anything that's in there and you better swallow"! Gagging from a combination of her words, the way her asshole looked and smelled, I tried not to throw up cuz I knew this was gonna get funkier. She said “I'm about to skunk you bitch its about to get nasty so get that tongue out" as she lowered her held open asshole over my firm tongue fitting my tongue like a hat. She quivered and farted and said “pee you" as she stared me in the eyes as she fucked my tongue with her booty. She pressed all her weight still gyrating and still holding her ass open while leaning over forcing my tongue literally in her rectum. With my tongue up her butt firmly I tried to move but I was held by her weight. I could feel her anal muscles sort of pulling my tongue further in her ass,this was being done purposely. She farted again which caused movement inside of her ass which seconds later I could feel the tip of what seemed like a turd in Ms. Winfrey's ass. I tried to jerk back but she only rubbed harder saying “ fuck that ass,loosen me up" as she pulled me in with her anus. "Touch that dookie" she screamed,as soon as I touched the mushy substance I felt it making its way out as she farted into my mouth. “Now suck that shit toilet bitch! Get it all out". Hesitantly I sucked the giant dodo maker as she farted and shitting into my mouth. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen or smelled, and since my mouth was sealed around her anus it went directly in my mouth. She moaned“ahhh yea that's what toilets eat" as she laughed and farted out more. “Swallow my shit toilet you better get used to this" I swallowed the slimy stuff that came out her ass gagging. As she continued grinding,farting ,and shitting into my mouth with no regard as laughed saying“ welp I won't need toilet paper or a toilet anymore" She pooped for another 5 minutes almost filling my stomach with stool. When she finished she stood up to look at my shit covered mouth and face and said “ dam girl you look like poop I thought you were a princess but all I see right now is an ass wipe toilet mouth bitch, I see an object" she said laughing. I just stood there crying with the nasty taste of poop in my mouth and said “ please let this be over" she said “ o no no no there's no such thing, plus you haven't wiped my asss!"
She made me get up on my knees,and again face to face with her rear except this time her crack was covered in shit. She bent over the desk and said“ now toilet paper doesn't resist so you better clean me up good" as she grabbed my hair forcing my face again into her ass. “Open ya fucking mouth" she said angry. This time she shoved my face into her ass hard as she started wiping her ass with my face up and down round and round squeezing her butt cheeks as she screamed “ ass wipe I see a butt wipe, wipe my ass stick out that tongue" she grinded and wiped her ass with my in willing face till she felt she was clean. She suddenly stopped and said " go clean your self up and report back in an hour I should have another turd for you.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:14 AM

Thx, great storie, but really Oprah is not fat shes a beautyfull Lady.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:54 AM

nice bro keep going
Old 06-21-2011, 8:11 PM

fuckin awesome love stories like this
Old 09-25-2012, 1:00 AM

nice addition for each part
Old 05-07-2013, 12:01 AM

<iframe scrolling='no' allowTransparency='true' frameborder='0' width='400' height='258' src='http://goanimate4schools.com/player/embed/0Tx18gkW9Axs'></iframe><br/>Like it? Create your own at <a href='http://goanimate4schools.com/?utm_source=embed' target='_blank'><b>GoAnimate for Schools</b></a>.
Old 05-07-2013, 2:57 AM

can you write a story of this kind on megan fox ? or jessica simpson ?
it would be amazing ...

Tags
fart, scat, smother

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: