Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Giantess Justice > Giantess Justice

Old 06-28-2011, 7:50 AM
Trample/Facesit/Giantess

Arrow Ebony GTS Destroi- Small men were born 2 be Crushed!

Life with Little Lying Larry Episode#3
Larry's Late again

My tiny little excuse of a boyfriend Larry is late to meet up and he knows I have plans for the day. My patience is running thin and he must be punished. I let out all my furry on his tiny body as soon as he scurried his pathetic ass through the door. Pouncing on him with my sexy black heels and teasing him with my pretty posh pink toes. He needs to be reminded yet again that he's nothing more than a little tiny tool that I love to torment. I am a goddess that demands his respect .I will remind him with each blow until I come close to caving his tiny face in.

Enjoy!

Destroi

(Scroll to the bottom of the page for the latest clip previews)
http://www.ebonygoddessdestroi.com/EbonyGiantess.html

www.clips4sale.com/studio/41801
Old 11-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Trample/Facesit/Giantess

Arrow Giantess-New Lying Larry #5 Bone crushed w/sound

Lying Larry Episode #5 w/sound effects

LARRY'S LYING IS CAUSING STRESS TO MY ASS.
I THINK WE BOTH COULD USE A WORKOUT.

Or should I say I could use one standing on top of him. I use my home gaming system and drop Larry's lil white butt onto my exercise board and let the trample begin. He whimpers and cries and pleas for me to stop. I just go harder cracking his frail bones and grind them deep. All the while my pantyhose are growing sweaty and making the task of being the floor more difficult to handle. He should suffer and I make sure that he feels every single pound I've gained while dating him in FULL FORCE.

Clip Preview on Both Site links below

http://vimeo.com/32470737

www.goddessdestroi.com

Enjoy Tiny FREAKS!
Destroi

www.clips4sale.com/studio/41801
Old 11-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Trample/Facesit/Giantess

Arrow The Free Screenshot Collage of Lying LarryEpisode #5

Enjoy Tiny Men!

Destroi

Www.goddessdestroi.com
www.clips4sale.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg life w-larry #5 collage.jpg (180.1 KB, 182 views)
Old 03-28-2012, 2:02 PM
Trample/Facesit/Giantess

Arrow Giantess Preview Just Added (Under Glass View)

Life with Larry episode #6
Cigarette Butt (Under Glass View)

Larry's small ass fits perfect beneath my Pantyhose feet. I make him the ashtray while smoking my clove cigarette. Dumping the ashes onto his tiny body in between grinding him into the glass with my powerful soles. Teasing him with the view of my spread toes through my nylons. Gripping, Grabbing & crushing him with my Heels. He suffers as I pin him down with my long french tip toenails. I'm sure he was wondering just how long his torture would last. I make him take it as long as I feel like it. Well, that is until I'm ready to put my cigarette out on him. Small tiny meaningless men are no match for this Giantess.
(long toe nails, pantyhose, french tip,Object crush, GIANTESS

Enjoy Tiny Freaks!

Giantess Destroi

SCREENSHOT COLLAGE

Clip Preview
Old 03-30-2012, 2:19 PM
Trample/Facesit/Giantess

Arrow GTS BUTT CRUSH "Larry Dont FUCKING Shhh Me!"

Larry invites me over to watch TV at his place.
He promised that things are now different and that he's changed his lying ways.
Being that I didn't have anything planned I agreed. I admit that the day was going pretty smoothly until the DOORBELL rang.
Larry's little ass gets nervous instantly and asks me to Shhh because its some girl he has been dating since I dumped him a while back. Who the fuck does he think I am?

I order him to handle his business so that we can continue our day together. Larry disobeys his Giantess. He decides to take the COWARD role.
I have to ask myself why DO I expect him to be a Man about the situation when THE reason I shrunk him years ago is because he lacked in that department.

He's so Fucking Stupid!

It is what it is. You act like a little scared bitch hiding from girls then your going to get treated like one.

Annoyed to the point of no return. I humiliate Larry and stuff him in my panties. He needs to sniff some Giantess ASS and suffer for letting me down yet again.

Sucks to be him!

( Butt CRUSH,Butt Drops,Ass humiliation,Thong, Ass smother,Verbal humiliation,Roleplay, )

Enjoy Tiny Freaks!

Giantess Destroi

PREVIEW

Last edited by goddessdestroi; 03-30-2012 at 2:23 PM. Reason: ADDED LINK
Old 06-07-2012, 7:53 AM
Trample/Facesit/Giantess

Arrow New Giantess Clip Trailer just added

Giantesses Hot Tub Hell

Giantess Hannah and I go to the hot tubs to relax. She accidentally drops her phone and as I go down to pick it up I notice that were not alone. Low and behold there are 2 tiny pieces of man meat already there.
We pay them no mind until they begin to rudely whistle at us like were whores.

Obviously they have no idea who they are fucking with. I suggest to Hannah that we lead them on as if were actually interested. Tiny Tyrone and Chad fall hook line and sinker, literally.
Hannah is swift with grabbing Chad and tucks him into the backside of her suit forcing his head into her Asshole. I decide that Tyrone should meet a similar demise and force him inside my BRA and dunk him deep into the water.
Following a few bitch slaps I make him sniffs some Giantess ASS as I stuff him in between my luscious Booty.
Not only is he struggling to breath between my Big Ass Cheeks but he's practically drowning as I hold him under water for my amusement. Hannah gets horny and Chad's tiny little ant tongue and makes him eat her pussy pool side. She then dunks his body in the water over and over until he's ready to do a better job.

When were done with them we toss them back into the Hot Tub where we found the little worthless tools.

(Giantesses/Giantess/Interracial Domination/Forced Pussy and Ass Worship/Humiliation/Breast Smothering)

Enjoy Tiny Little Men,

Giantess Destroi

Clip Trailer link Below

http://www.ebonygoddessdestroi.com/hottubhell.html
Old 10-17-2012, 7:32 PM
Trample/Facesit/Giantess

Arrow Little Lying Larry Get's Head

I come home early and was in for the shock of a lifetime. I strolled in the kitchen and low and behold there is Larry's trifling ass naked getting head from some tiny little Bitch.
After tossing her to the side with my strong feet I go straight to Larry's little lying ass . If Larry wants HEAD he's going to get it my way with my Beautiful feet stomping and caving in his "HEAD"
Pantyhose fetish,giantess,long toenail fetish,french manicure,stomping,

https://storeadmin.zapya.com/preview...0001.wmv&how=3
Old 04-28-2014, 6:36 AM

can i get a session

Tags
doll crush, doll fetish, giantess, trample

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: