Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > BBW's - Big Beautiful Women...

Old 12-13-2011, 2:22 PM

Bunny Glamazon fullweight squashing video on small girl

This is one of the best big girl on small girl fullweight stomach sitting videos that I ever seen. It is truly a amazing video. I bought it and recommend it to everyone.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/457...on-Full-Videos

Bunny Squashes tiny Sammie
6' 3" Super Amazon Bunny Glamazon is talking to her roommate, 4' 11", 106 pound Sammie, when Sammie tells Bunny that she likes to pressure of an Amazon Woman on her chest. Bunny takes Sammie up on her request and puts her full 230 pound weight on tiny Sammie's chest. It does not take long for Sammie to REALLY feel the pressure and begs Bunny to quit. After what seems like hours of abuse, tiny Sammie actually from Bunny's Amazon Punishment.
Old 12-13-2011, 7:42 PM

Here is the preview clip.

http://www.clips4sale.com/preview/pr...php?id=5218329
Old 12-14-2011, 1:01 AM

...that sounds great!

There are parts with fullweight (legs forward) ...or only straddle?

Thanks, T.
Old 12-14-2011, 2:17 PM

The ending has fullweight legs forward sitting. Also bunny while straddling her bounces and short butt drops on her with all of her weight. Trust me , it is one of the best.
Old 12-15-2011, 3:28 AM

Thank you for your answer....bough it....and yes, it is really cool ... :-)
Old 12-15-2011, 2:17 PM

How much chest sitting ???

This looks very cool but how much heavy chest sitting is in this clip??? At nearly $50 it is expensive even though its 45 minutes long. The preview only shows bunny sitting on her tummy. Amazon woman sitting on small thin girl's stomach clips are fairly common but chest sitting is much more rare although "Brazil" is starting to make a few.
Old 12-17-2011, 7:35 AM

Love that Bunny Glamazon, what an amazing Woman!!!
Old 12-18-2011, 3:34 PM

Stomach sitting is more rare. We should however help both happen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg capture_17122011_180300.jpg (44.7 KB, 312 views)
Old 12-19-2011, 6:24 AM

bunny chest sitting??

hey lalalee...did you buy this full clip??? the synopsis above makes it sound like a chest sitting clip but all i see is tummy sitting?? how much chest sitting is in it?? dude, you must be kidding, there are many of these clips out, for example, amazon amanda, amazon mykayla and a bunch of bbws and fattys sitting on small girl's tummy (check: clips4sale) but very few heavy chest sitting..
Old 12-19-2011, 3:08 PM

Tell you what you find me stomach sitting and I will find you chest sitting. In the entire brazilian websites including all of them there is more chest sitting than stomach. And in all the wrestling sites combined, 99 percent is school girl pins with is another name for chest sitting. We should not debate this, we should help each other get both.
And yes, most of this bunny glamazon is stomach sitting.
Old 12-20-2011, 3:34 AM

Bunny should not be in the BBW section. She was never overweight, just solid muscle, even today. In her prime, she was in better shape than most athletes.
Old 12-20-2011, 7:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofeet View Post
Bunny should not be in the BBW section. She was never overweight, just solid muscle, even today. In her prime, she was in better shape than most athletes.
Who said BBW meant overweight ?

BBW means Big Beautiful Woman !
Old 12-20-2011, 7:34 AM

you are right lalalee...but...

yes, if you include school girl pin chest sitting there is a ton of good to excellent material... however, i meant full weight chest sitting by an amazon on a thin girl with legs out. like what bunny is doing to sammy only on her small chest. now if we search this type of sitting: full weight tummy vs full weight chest sitting i think you will find many more full weight tummy sitting clips.

thank you for teling me lalalee that the clip is mostly tummy sitting. don't get me wrong, i do love heavy full weight tummy sitting too but have several excellent clips so i won't be buying this one. honestly, i think bunny is being more than a little dishonest or misleading when she gives the above description to this clip...
Old 12-20-2011, 2:30 PM

Boxfrog,if you go to the brazillian sites in the brazil smother and the brazil black goddesses and their other sites, ei MF series you will fight tons and I mean tons of fullweight legs out chest sitting videos including their BBW site. BUT you are missing my point. LISTEN we need to help each other and help every producer produce both, not just one type of fullweight sitting. do you understand that? we need each other and without all of us fullweight sitting fans banding together the world of producers will just keep on catering to the over saturated world of the same ol' same ol
Old 12-20-2011, 2:35 PM

Smile

enjoy this picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg capture_17122011_180140.jpg (54.2 KB, 265 views)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: