Old 01-18-2012, 8:06 PM

Extreme Stomach Sitting..

Im not sure how many of you guys are into the extreme stomach sitting aspect of the fetish but i've recently stumbled across a store i'm assuming is new that looks to have to some hard core material if the description is accurate. My question is has anyone purchase clips from this store http://clips4sale.com/50637 and if so how are the videos?? Im usually more into chest sitting but the descriptions made me take a second look so possibly tomorrow i will purchase a clip or 2 to see how the store is and I will let you all know if its worth the money!
Old 01-19-2012, 1:12 AM
Giantess' Seatcushion

I don't know the store but thanks for pointing it out. I really like stomach and groin squashing and grinding. Unfortunately it looks like the lady is going to keep her anonymity. Seeing her face, hearing her talking and some POV shots would definitely spice it up.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
Old 01-19-2012, 8:23 AM

Nice can you find a girl that is willing to be sat on too by that woman.
Old 01-19-2012, 1:45 PM

Just bought a clip, this lady is ruthless! I wish that was me under there. I bought the extreme stomach sitting clip and she never even gave him a breath you could definitely hear him gasping. Thank you for pointing this one out. BOOKMARKED
Old 01-19-2012, 5:31 PM

Im gone have to defiantly check this store out...
Old 01-29-2012, 12:12 PM

Absolutely loved this video!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2012, 12:14 PM

I have been watching the extreme stomach sitting video and stomach sitting on bed video since I've purchased it.. Job well done mates!! I was wondering if there will be any new updates in the store in this threat and if so PLEASE do some chest sitting, throat sitting and some trampling besides more stomach sitting until he can no longer breath!! You seem like a natural and I absolutely love the way your body looked as your mercilessly crushed your slave!
Cheers
Old 02-22-2012, 2:21 AM

The things I would do to be squashed violently by the lady in the video are endless. I live in the mid wast area and cant find anyone to do this to me so my question is does anyone know where i can find a good squasher with a similar shape as the crush queen in the mid west us??
Old 02-22-2012, 6:02 AM

I also bought the video. The lady knows how to use her weight!!!! Nice clip, but also some remarks:
1. Technical video quality is far below the standards of today. With the most simple phone with video possibilities you can make better quality. Some producers don't seem to understand that there is a limit to the amount of video compression you can apply. It's just not possible to have a 6 minute video of 12 MB. As a rule you can say that you need at least 10 MB for 1 minute of video.
2. During a considerable part of the video there is a clips4sale store banner IN THE MIDDLE of the image.....
Old 02-25-2012, 10:02 AM

Yes alvear hopefully the store will take head of this post and give the people exactly what we want as far as the quality but honestly at this point I'm willing to settle do to the extreme action in the videos! The vidoes are some of the most amazing I've seen being there is non stop action throughout the video so its well worth the purchase. I love hearing the guy gasp for breath while she continues to just grind it out of him!!!!! I would what her height and weight are?? Anyone know??
Old 03-09-2012, 3:12 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy51 View Post
Absolutely loved this video!!!!!!!!
YES!! The extreme clip is best I've seen!!!! I haven't stopped watching it since I bought it. I noticed a new clip from this store and it says severe and oh boy was it. Highly recommended if you love rough chest and gut pounding!
Old 03-18-2012, 2:46 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquashLover64 View Post
YES!! The extreme clip is best I've seen!!!! I haven't stopped watching it since I bought it. I noticed a new clip from this store and it says severe and oh boy was it. Highly recommended if you love rough chest and gut pounding!
As an extreme lover of stomach and chest squashing myself, I have have to agree. Best video clip of this I have seen. Thanks for pointing out the new one! I hope this store puts out more. Has anyone had any sessions with her? I would do anything to be that guy.
Old 03-19-2012, 5:10 AM

i agree with you i love stomach and chest squashing and thanks for the clipstore
Old 03-19-2012, 5:15 AM

yes worth it if it,s a full figured girl sitting on stomach and chest why not?????
Old 03-28-2012, 5:20 PM

The new severe clip was great!!!!

Last edited by sitrighthereplease; 03-28-2012 at 5:24 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: