Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Daddo's Trample Heaven > Trample & Foot Fetish Stories

Old 12-04-2002, 7:25 AM

Exclamation The Adventures of Ling & Tam & Their white slavegirl

Tam squealed with delight when the door opened.
She had come to visit her freind Ling who, like herself, was one of Bangkok's many professional dominatrixes.
Ling had boasted to Tam over the phone that she had manage to obtain ownership her very own "white slavegirl". Apparently she had been training the "very pretty, skinny blonde" for the last two-and-a-half months. Whats more, the poor girl, in her late twenties, had been a highly-paid business consultant before Ling had got hold of her. Now, all her credit cards and hard earned cash were Ling's to spend as she pleased.
Tam had listed skeptically, thinking it was one of Ling's wishful fantasies. It just sounded too good to be true. But now, here she was standing outside Ling's apartment, face-to-face with an absolutley gorgous, tall, caucasian girl, dressed head-to-toe in tight black rubber that was far too thick for a hot Bangkok night.
Ling tugged at the leash attached to a collar around the girl's neck, pulling her away from the door.
"I don't beleive it!" Tam squealed.
"You doubt what I say, eh?!" said Ling with a triumphant smirk. "Well, what you think of my white slave huh?!"
"She looks like a real slut! Do I get to have a go with her?" exclaimed Tam. "Why you think I invite you over?" answered Ling.
With that, the door was abruptly slammed shut and Tam stepped inside kicking of her black high-heel pumps. She was getting wet just contemplating all the things she was going to do to the dejected, submissive looking white girl.
Both Thai women went and made themselves comfortable on the leather couch, propping their bare feet up on the coffee table. "Kneel before your Asian Mistress's white doggy slut!" barked Ling. The blonde instantly fell to her knees in front of the coffee table. "How may I serve you Mistress? My only desire is to please you, my beautiful Thai Queen".
Tam was impressed - Ling had done an amazing job. "Can't you see we have guest? Use that pathetic white tongue of yours to soothe her tired feet." Immediatley, the pretty blonde's face was up against Tam's dirty but shapely soles; her sore tongue working hard. Tam's blood-red toenail polish looked fanastic against her tan-coloured feet, which in turn, looked great up against the lilly white skin of the blonde kneeling in front of her. Ling's small tanned feet were also beautiful AND in need of attention. "You're not using your hands bitch! Use them to pleasure my feet, lazy white girl!" she commanded.
The girl obeyed. Meanwhile, Tam moaned in the sheer pleasure that this oral foot massage was giving her. She couldnt beleive her luck. Growing up in the slums of Bangkok, she never dreamed she would one day have a blonde white girl licking her bare feet. Imagine! A pretty white girl was running her tongue bewteen her toes, cleaning out all the dirt from Bangkok's streets!
"What do you feed the slut?" inquired Tam.
"When I finish eating, I step in whatever's left on the plate" explained Ling. "She gets to lick off whatever sticks to my feet. Her pathetic white tast-buds seem to have trouble handling the chilli! The uncultured white slut probably grew up on disgusting American fast food," said Ling conemptuously, pushing the blondes head slightly with the sole of her foot. Ling was a strong beleiver in the superiority of Asian culture. "If she's lucky, I'll need a piss soon after eating - that cools her slutty mouth!" At that comment, both women laughed cruelly while the slavegirl, who had once been a respected business woman, felt a twinge of shame in her stomach. Her face reddened as she listened to their degrading comments. Tears began to form in her eyes, adding to the moistness on Tam's feet. How had she fallen so far? At what point did she lose her last ounce of dignity?
"Do you always keep her dressed so sluttily?" Tam asked. "24/7" replied Ling. "Sometimes I take off her top so I can torture her pretty nipples and sometimes I take off the rubber crotch-cover so I can warm my feet up inside her - but one thing she is NEVER allowed remove are her boots! They make her look so submissive and I just love having my feet free and bare all day long while her's are imprisoned in those heavy rubber boots!"
The two Thai women began laughing again.
"Now, on your back!" shouted Ling, kicking the coffee table out of the way. The blonde obeyed, lying at her Mistresses feet in front of the couch. Then, both women began to rub their little feet all over the blonde's rubber encased body. Tam's toes found the opening to the slavegirls crotch and gleefully she slid her toes inside. "She can take more than just your toes up there!" grinned Ling wickedly. The girl's legs spread even further apart, knowing what was coming while her stomach twisted into a knot for the very same reason. "I often stick my whole foot up there and when I'm feeling paticuarly cruel I shove it in all the way to the ankle!" said Ling gleefully. "Sometimes both feet!"
Tam didnt need anymore encouraging as she shoved her foot futher in, causing the poor pretty white girl to moan in pain and humiliation. "Put that mouth of yours to use!" demanded Ling, hiking her skirt up and making herself comfortable sitting astride the blonde's face. With her air supply now cut off and Tam's wiggling toes driving further and further in, the poor slave thought she would die right there under her Mistresses ass. But just then the door bell rung. Ling lifted her bare ass off the girls face in irritation. "I was just starting to enjoy that! Go and anwser the damn door slut!" Crawling to the door she opened it while on her knees and greeted the visitor using the Thai custom she had been taught - that of looking at the person's feet rather than in their eyes, to demonstrate humility in the presence of superiors. The sight that greeted her were two sexy brown feet, adorned with deep-pink nailpolish, gold toe-rings, a gold anklet and gold strappy six-inch heels. Her eyes drifted up the shapely calves, thighs, curvacous hips and breasts, until she saw the smiling face of another stern, cruel looking Thai woman. "So it's true!" the stranger exclaimed. "You really do have a white slave slut! Well, lets see what she can do!"
The pretty blonde sighed quietly - this was going to be a VERY long night.
Old 12-04-2002, 8:57 AM
Banned

This is very good. I loved forced/blackmailed humiliation of a slave that doesn't want to do stuff. I personally wish they were something other than Asian, but that is a minor piont. Please continue.
Old 12-04-2002, 5:45 PM

Great story! I hope there will be many more chapters. As far as the race, I don't think it really matters much; since you don't constantly remind us during the story what their nationality is, the reader can easily envision any race/color he wants. What matters the most to me is how intelligently your story is written; truly professional. Please give us some more.
Old 12-06-2002, 12:20 AM

I, love your story please keep it going. To each his own to me the fact that these are Asain makes it that much better.
Old 12-06-2002, 3:51 AM

i agree with gary great story hope theres more to come ?
Old 12-06-2002, 12:22 PM

yes, please post more.
Old 12-08-2002, 7:04 AM

Thanks for the feedback.

I know the 'race issue' has been discussed before but it's an interesting topic:
In the past, my fantasies revolved 'soley' around Caucasian women. I suspect this is largely because I grew up in a country where the vast majority of women ARE Caucasian and I suspect the same is true for 'FootCleaner' and 'oddworld'.
However, the interesting thing is that after a few months of travelling in the Far East, my sexual fantasies were transformed.
Asian women (particularly in the tropical climes of South East Asia) tend to have very shapely feet which they seem to love showing off and decorating. In the Phillippines, I was amazed to be told that men are actually EXPECTED to consider women's feet attractive. You could say that 'foot-fetishism' is actually an institutionalised part on their culture just as 'breast-fetishism' is institutionalised part of our culture.
In anycase, I find it interesting that just being in that enviroment for a few months completely changed my fantasies.
As for why I'm attracted to the idea of Asian women dominating Caucasian women, I can only conjecture that it's for similar reasons that some like to see women dominating men: Men are traditionally the more assertive and dominant of the sexes so in our fantasies we reverse those roles. In a similar way, we westerners (for the last 400 years at least) have been the most assertive and dominant of peoples, so perhaps this is why this is also reversed in some of my fantasies. Just a theory.
Before I sign-off though, I'd like to throw just one more thing in for discussion: You may have noticed that in this story I refer to the fact that the slavegirl is wearing boots while her Mistresses are barefoot. I associate BARE feet with dominant women and associate shoes that completely COVER the feet and restrict them, with submissive women.
Is anyone on the same wave-length regarding this? I'd be interested in any responses.
Old 01-02-2004, 5:20 PM
Inactive

Jalan,
I hope you see this. This story you wrote is just too good to e left alone. I mean you must continue it, it's simply incredible. I know you wrote it a few months ago, but i went back to some old post and came across. It is an absolute masterpiece, especially to those of us who are bored with the normal female to male domination. Female to female is also very exciting and you write it so well. I like the fact that they are Asian and are dominating a white women it adds a lot to the story. If you see this please continue it, it is sooo awesome.
Old 01-03-2004, 9:55 PM

mrlove3us,

Thank you for the kind comments. It's always gratifying to know there are others who relate to what I perceive as 'erotic'.

As far as continuing the story is concerned I'm somewhat short on ideas. However, I think it would be interesting to
throw this story open and let the members of this forum decide what happens next.
Anyone interested can write a paragragh or two steering the story in the direction they want it to go and the next person continues from where the last person left off. A 'story train'. How about it?
What indignities do Ling and Tam subject the pretty blonde to next? Should a male character be introduced? And who is the pink-nailpolished, gold-toeringed Thai woman now standing at the door of Ling's apartment?

Let the adventure continue...
Old 05-11-2009, 8:42 PM

hi jalan iam ann and i am intersted to complete your very nice story soon
Old 05-12-2009, 2:31 AM

LOVE THIS!

Love that she's not only a wealthy, beautiful white westerner, but she's also apparently a very intelligent person with a highly paid career. yet here she is, on her knees before these asian dommes, sooooo hot.
Old 05-13-2009, 6:46 PM

Yes, this story is absolutely amazing, however, it's been sitting on this board, without a comment for over 5 years!! would love to know where our good friend jalan has gone
Old 05-17-2009, 4:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Butler View Post
would love to know where our good friend jalan has gone
Hopefully he has been enslaved by two or three dominant Thai women while travelling the Far East and is currently prone at their shapely feet doing whatever it is that might take their fancy.

Lucky bugger!!!
Old 05-18-2009, 2:51 AM
Banned

nice story i like f/f and I can't wait for next parts
Old 05-22-2009, 5:38 PM

I hope this story is picked up again! As far as what to do next? More foot worship, maybe the new lady walked barefoot through some muck. I would be interesting to know more of the back story on how she ended up being a slave. I hope it was forced and non-consensual! Maybe some kind of blackmail or threat. She's far east maybe she broke a law and her Mistress has the dirt and so she is forced to be her slave or go to a third world prison!