Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Mistress Destiny's World of BDSM > World of Visual BDSM

Old 04-20-2012, 2:43 PM
Saudi Mistress

Wink Castration - BEG FOR YOUR BALLS I AM GOING TO CUT OFF YOUR LITTLE STUMP!

EXTREMELY SADISTIC SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION & CASTRATION
Squirm all you want you PATHETIC FUCKER you aren't going anywhere!! you are BOUND spread eagle and there's NO ESCAPE!! you STUPID INSIGNIFICANT COCK makes Me LAUGH as I flick My cigarette ashes on it and THROW DARTS at your TINY BALL SAC!! LOL One after the other SHOOOOP! WHOOOOP! LOL That's gotta HURT!! With such a SMALL TARGET it's no wonder these sharp ass darts keep missing the minuscule mark!! DUMB FUCKER!! I HATE SMALL COCKS!! and you PEANUT SIZE BALLS!! OMG!! I don't care if you're BLE-DING!! SO WHAT!?! See these SHEARS?!! They are so fucking RAZOR SHARP!! Oooohhh! Go on! SCREAM!! Nobody is going to hear you!! LOUDER!! LOL BEG FOR YOUR BALLS I'M GOING TO CUT OFF YOUR LITTLE STUMP!

EXTREME COCK & BALL TORTURE CRUEL CASTRATION, EXTREME SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SADISTIC FEMDOM BDSM, BONDAGE, PATHETIC COCK DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, INTENSE INTERACTIVE FEMDOM POV, BALL BUSTING, DARTS, SHEARING OFF YOUR TINY COCK, MISTRESS LAUGHING, FEMDOM POV!

Watch the Preview and download it!

Tags
ball busting, castration, extreme cbt, small penis humiliation

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: