Old 04-23-2012, 5:55 AM

Throat trampling

Hello, with my mistress I will practice for the first time trampling throat, which is what the teacher is standing on the neck of the subject, which strangles and his ability to breathe. I want to know if this practice is risky, and if there are safety measures to take, how to position themselves ...

I would like advice, thank you in advance

Sorry for my bad english , im french
Old 04-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Ninjariffic

Be very careful with throat trample, especially if you've never done it before. If you're just trying it for the first time, just have her press down just above your collar bone to give her some support, I'd avoid stepping full weight on the adams apple.
For some of the brattiest, sexiest, hottest MULTI FOOT DOMINATION online - visit: http://www.brattyfootgirls.com - Multi girl trampling, bare feet, foot worship, F/F, and more! Also check out http://www.brattybeatdowns.com For hot Wrestling, Femdom, Scissors and facesitting- Follow me on twitter: @jasoninja or @brattyfootgirls
Old 04-23-2012, 2:06 PM

Yes exactly, I wanted to know if the person is on the throat, adam's apple does not sink? Because I believe that if it is sinking after it can not breathe at all.
In any case I would tell him to rely on the clavicle, it is true that it is safer, thank you for the advice and safety measure.
Have you any other?
Old 04-24-2012, 7:25 AM
Ninjariffic

Obviously have her use something to hold on that is sturdy so she doesn't slip, maybe try with one foot on the chest and one on the throat and work up to full weight on the throat. I have been passed out before having my throat stepped on and it happens very quickly, just make sure she is sober, sane and very aware of your well being!
For some of the brattiest, sexiest, hottest MULTI FOOT DOMINATION online - visit: http://www.brattyfootgirls.com - Multi girl trampling, bare feet, foot worship, F/F, and more! Also check out http://www.brattybeatdowns.com For hot Wrestling, Femdom, Scissors and facesitting- Follow me on twitter: @jasoninja or @brattyfootgirls
Old 04-24-2012, 10:20 AM

Ok , yes , one foot in the chest is good idéa , and better for the security .
And if all the weight is on the adam's apple , it will not push it ?
Yes she will be in stable condition
Old 04-25-2012, 8:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausguy25 View Post
Obviously have her use something to hold on that is sturdy so she doesn't slip, maybe try with one foot on the chest and one on the throat and work up to full weight on the throat. I have been passed out before having my throat stepped on and it happens very quickly, just make sure she is sober, sane and very aware of your well being!
ausguy25,

i agree with you.....insane women would be hazardous to your health!

gr25
Old 04-25-2012, 3:49 PM
Ninjariffic

haha GR indeed!!
Old 04-28-2012, 1:59 PM

I finally practice, it was really great ... sometimes I really struggled, but it was really great to do again and again
Edit: I wanted to know, (we have not only made the trampling throat) but on the whole body) it happens that one has to practice this for about 2 hours 30 (with small breaks on welfare, of 30seconde 1 minutes). And it turns out that I had some very bad place, the chest and a bit on the neck (I think this is normal) but having seen plusieursvidéo I wonder if we can not abuse an on time?
Old 04-30-2012, 8:25 PM

neck is tricky, but it is my thing as well. my advice:
get a small mouse wrist support to put behind your neck - it will protect your spine and you will have less headaches afterward.
have her put her foot on you arch under your chin, the swallow as her signal to put weight on you. When you swallow your adams apple moves out of the way. Then relax and enjoy the ride, you will incur less potential damage that way.
hold a christmas bell in your with the tips of your fingers of your hand and hold that hand at an angle away from your body. I am specific for a reason. When you go out, and if you do this with any regularity you will, the bell will fall signaling her to get off...
I love the tingling that happens right before pass out, and the look of a woman in that position. Best of luck to you
Old 05-01-2012, 12:28 AM

That is the one place on the body that can land someone in the hospital or morgue and the trampler in jail.Best to stay clear of it.
Old 05-01-2012, 9:40 PM

Anything in moderation, with adequate preparation and safeguards can be made acceptably safe. Given the proper motivation and balance, dontcha think?
Old 05-02-2012, 4:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxStp View Post
Anything in moderation, with adequate preparation and safeguards can be made acceptably safe. Given the proper motivation and balance, dontcha think?
nxStp,

i have to agree with you that if both parties are careful it can be safely executed.....hehe

gr25
Old 05-02-2012, 7:34 PM
Fun @ ur expense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxStp View Post
Yeah but I know what Mistress1984 is talking about. An experienced person needs to be used here. I'd be afraid of the person getting caught up in the moment and "snap" Not how you want to learn. Haha.
Old 05-02-2012, 8:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Nicorelli View Post
Yeah but I know what Mistress1984 is talking about. An experienced person needs to be used here. I'd be afraid of the person getting caught up in the moment and "snap" Not how you want to learn. Haha.
Nicole Nicorelli,

NxStp has the credentials to qualify as an experienced individual.....and he will agree with me that even after passing out...there was no "snap".....i understand your concern and used to share it before claire adams put me out....since that passout i've been out a number of times...however, i too voice concern that anyone trying it for the first time should implement safeguards.....and let's not kid ourselves there is no potential danger here...stay safe!

gr25
Old 05-13-2012, 5:01 PM

I have never been tinking of throat stepping as much dangerous. Often I have given the opportunity to complete newbies (none of them was waiting more than 60kgs) to losen them up. I would ofer them to step my throat, tighten up my jagular ligaments, lift her a few times in the air and tap her to get down. It never lasted more then 15secs, but never went anything wrong. Only some girls made a heel mark or bruise on the side of my throat.