Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting Discussions

Old 06-23-2012, 6:54 PM
Producer

Chest/belly sitting, butt drops, trampling, and much more

Hello,

My girlfriend and I are considering starting a clips store that would showcase her abusing me with her weight. She's by no means a big girl... rather tall and lanky, yet soft.

We're not sure of her weight, we're guessing around 145-150. If we do film, we'll be sure to weigh in a video.

Here's why I'm here though. We're new to this. We didn't know there was so much interest in... hmm... I'm not even sure what to call it. I want to call it squashing, but from what I gather, that term is reserved for BBWs. Regardless, we've been together for years and I've always enjoyed her sitting and even standing on me. But it was never in the context of outright domination. Heck, she's not even a dom.

I just like the feeling of the pressure, she enjoys sitting atop receiving a back rub or whatever, and she really has no idea that there are times where I'm seriously struggling under her. Not in the way that I'm sure some guys are struggling under massive women. But, for instance...

Last week I was laying on the floor watching television. She sat on my chest asking for a back rub. After a while, it certainly was getting heavy. But what really got me is she slowly, unknowingly, began sliding back toward my throat. I loved the slow build up to what was sure to be a challenge. I turned my head sideways and looked upward to expose my neck as best possible.

Wouldn't you know that before long, I was actually a bit scared. I didn't want to alarm her for fear that she'd not want to do something like that again... even though she didn't know she was doing it. At the same time though, I could feel the pressure in my eyeballs. Tears were running out of my eyes for some reason. And it took all I had not to let out grunts or struggles for air.

She eventually said something, and honest to god I couldn't hear a thing even though my ears were uncovered. So I forcefully slid her forward back onto my chest asking her to repeat what she had said.

The power of her weight amazed me. And the innocence she possesses is awesome... she has no idea.

That said, I finally worked up the nerve to show her some videos from the net. Even I didn't know just how big this "industry" is. She obviously had no idea that there was even such a thing.

What really surprised me is she was sort of into everything I showed her, which included chest and belly sitting, trampling, throat sitting and trampling, butt drops, smothering, and everything else.

Truth be told, I'm sort of concerned about whether or not I can handle it all. And the fact that she's so naive about the power behind her butt/feet is a little worrisome that she might push me too far.

These are all things we'll work out through experimentation and common sense. Hopefully we'll have fun doing it too.

My question is, what do you guys like to see? What would you want to see a 150 lb woman doing to me? And for any of you that has experience with clips4sale, do you find that it's worth it? I mean part of us thinks we should just keep it to ourselves and have fun with it. But if there's actual money to be made doing this, we'd love to venture down that path too. Plus, we both like the idea of giving you guys what you want to see.

Sorry for the ramblings. In a nutshell... any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

We'll try to get a sample clip snippet or at least a picture up as soon as possible.
Old 06-24-2012, 1:16 PM

I would love to see barefoot trampling on a relaxed stomach, foot gagging, foot on throat choking, throat sitting, throat standing (if you can take it...150lbs i pushing it in my opinion, proceed carefully here), and nude face sitting.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Fantasy into Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlattenedOne View Post
Hello,

My girlfriend and I are considering starting a clips store that would showcase her abusing me with her weight. She's by no means a big girl... rather tall and lanky, yet soft.

We're not sure of her weight, we're guessing around 145-150. If we do film, we'll be sure to weigh in a video.

Here's why I'm here though. We're new to this. We didn't know there was so much interest in... hmm... I'm not even sure what to call it. I want to call it squashing, but from what I gather, that term is reserved for BBWs. Regardless, we've been together for years and I've always enjoyed her sitting and even standing on me. But it was never in the context of outright domination. Heck, she's not even a dom.

I just like the feeling of the pressure, she enjoys sitting atop receiving a back rub or whatever, and she really has no idea that there are times where I'm seriously struggling under her. Not in the way that I'm sure some guys are struggling under massive women. But, for instance...

Last week I was laying on the floor watching television. She sat on my chest asking for a back rub. After a while, it certainly was getting heavy. But what really got me is she slowly, unknowingly, began sliding back toward my throat. I loved the slow build up to what was sure to be a challenge. I turned my head sideways and looked upward to expose my neck as best possible.

Wouldn't you know that before long, I was actually a bit scared. I didn't want to alarm her for fear that she'd not want to do something like that again... even though she didn't know she was doing it. At the same time though, I could feel the pressure in my eyeballs. Tears were running out of my eyes for some reason. And it took all I had not to let out grunts or struggles for air.

She eventually said something, and honest to god I couldn't hear a thing even though my ears were uncovered. So I forcefully slid her forward back onto my chest asking her to repeat what she had said.

The power of her weight amazed me. And the innocence she possesses is awesome... she has no idea.

That said, I finally worked up the nerve to show her some videos from the net. Even I didn't know just how big this "industry" is. She obviously had no idea that there was even such a thing.

What really surprised me is she was sort of into everything I showed her, which included chest and belly sitting, trampling, throat sitting and trampling, butt drops, smothering, and everything else.

Truth be told, I'm sort of concerned about whether or not I can handle it all. And the fact that she's so naive about the power behind her butt/feet is a little worrisome that she might push me too far.

These are all things we'll work out through experimentation and common sense. Hopefully we'll have fun doing it too.

My question is, what do you guys like to see? What would you want to see a 150 lb woman doing to me? And for any of you that has experience with clips4sale, do you find that it's worth it? I mean part of us thinks we should just keep it to ourselves and have fun with it. But if there's actual money to be made doing this, we'd love to venture down that path too. Plus, we both like the idea of giving you guys what you want to see.

Sorry for the ramblings. In a nutshell... any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

We'll try to get a sample clip snippet or at least a picture up as soon as possible.
I think you should do it. Their is money to be made but the bad thing is if you don't have a partner or sell alot of clips you don't produce alot to make it big. You don't have to pay a model because you already have one so you can put up alot of videos in on week. The more clips you have the more you sell.

I would like to see her do trampling and throat siting in a way that she ignores you completely. Like she gets ready in the mirror while standing on you or watching tv while siting on your throat ignoring your cries and begs of her getting off of you. Good luck to whatever you decide to do.

Trample Stories
http://fetishcod.com/store/tramplestories

Unknown Trample
http://fetishcod.com/store/unknowntrample

Mr. Trample Fantasy
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31056

Twitter
@rugboy662

Fetlife
https://fetlife.com/users/1040995
Old 06-25-2012, 6:28 AM

Sounds like we have exactly the same fetish. I also like being underneath the weight. I wouldnt say no to get a bit dominated but getting squashed by regular girls is the main bit. I like the feeling you get after she has been on you for a while. The struggling. The feeling like you have to give up soon but you just cant because it feels to good. The feeling that a relatively normal girl can cause you to slowly flatten. My girlfriend is abit lighter than yours. She weighs about 140 pounds but that is often more than enough for me when she sits on my for a long time.

Anyway, this is what I would like to see:

- Chest and stomach sitting. Fullweight ofcourse (legs extended so that all weight is on the ass)
- Butt-drops on chest, stomach and face if you can handle it.
- Getting squashed underneath the leg of a chair or similar. The perfect furniture would be a bar-stool with just a round base, instead of legs. Have her place it on you (chest, stomach or even face) and have her sit on it just like normal.
- Face-sitting, in jeans.

Stuff like that. Focus on her putting her full weight on you and you try to relax and just let her sink in. A bit of a tip about the filming is that do not have the camera zoom in too much. I like to see all of the sitters body (if you dont want to show your face, wear a mask or put the camera so you just cant see the face. But the view need to be atleast up to her boobs).

I am really looking forward to what might possibly be a really good store
Old 06-25-2012, 6:37 AM
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge View Post
I would love to see barefoot trampling on a relaxed stomach, foot gagging, foot on throat choking, throat sitting, throat standing (if you can take it...150lbs i pushing it in my opinion, proceed carefully here), and nude face sitting.
We actually did film a few clips a couple of nights ago. It was our first foray into this "world." It was a lot of fun. It was the first time she intentionally squashed me.

We have a lot of room to grow, and we will. But we started with some basic chest and belly sitting where she'd bounce and grind on me. Then she did the same on my throat. Everything was done full weight on a hard floor.

Then she placed a big beach-like ball on my chest, belly, and throat and bounced around on that.

We did a little trampling... she stood and jumped on me. She even stood on my throat, which I was surprised... she has nerves of steel. Definitely difficult and scary... left my windpipe and neck muscles pretty sore.

We also weighed... she's 147.

I'm going to whip up a preview clip soon for you guys.
Old 06-25-2012, 6:46 AM
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtramplefantasy View Post
I think you should do it. Their is money to be made but the bad thing is if you don't have a partner or sell alot of clips you don't produce alot to make it big. You don't have to pay a model because you already have one so you can put up alot of videos in on week. The more clips you have the more you sell.

I would like to see her do trampling and throat siting in a way that she ignores you completely. Like she gets ready in the mirror while standing on you or watching tv while siting on your throat ignoring your cries and begs of her getting off of you. Good luck to whatever you decide to do.
That's what we're thinking. We can put out a lot of content. That said, she can't show her face given her profession, so I'm sure that will hurt us a bit in the end. But even still, we're not looking to retire here. Just have fun with it and if we make some money... so be it.

She's totally down with throat sitting and standing. I'm not sure how much of the standing I can handle... I felt like it was going to nearly kill me. Even the sitting was blurring my vision... but I enjoyed it.

I'll add your suggestions to the suggestion box... thanks!
Old 06-25-2012, 6:59 AM
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deusfan View Post
Sounds like we have exactly the same fetish. I also like being underneath the weight. I wouldnt say no to get a bit dominated but getting squashed by regular girls is the main bit. I like the feeling you get after she has been on you for a while. The struggling. The feeling like you have to give up soon but you just cant because it feels to good. The feeling that a relatively normal girl can cause you to slowly flatten. My girlfriend is abit lighter than yours. She weighs about 140 pounds but that is often more than enough for me when she sits on my for a long time.

Anyway, this is what I would like to see:

- Chest and stomach sitting. Fullweight ofcourse (legs extended so that all weight is on the ass)
- Butt-drops on chest, stomach and face if you can handle it.
- Getting squashed underneath the leg of a chair or similar. The perfect furniture would be a bar-stool with just a round base, instead of legs. Have her place it on you (chest, stomach or even face) and have her sit on it just like normal.
- Face-sitting, in jeans.

Stuff like that. Focus on her putting her full weight on you and you try to relax and just let her sink in. A bit of a tip about the filming is that do not have the camera zoom in too much. I like to see all of the sitters body (if you dont want to show your face, wear a mask or put the camera so you just cant see the face. But the view need to be atleast up to her boobs).

I am really looking forward to what might possibly be a really good store
Thanks for the suggestions and tips. As I noted above, you'll see a preview soon and I'm up for all constructive criticism in the world. We want our clips to be the way you guys want them.

I think we can accommodate your requests for positions. The bar stool thing sounds pretty scary/painful... I've not ventured into that realm yet. But we can experiment with it.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:54 PM

I would love to see an entire clip dedicated to reverse butt drops on your face. That would be awesome.
Old 06-25-2012, 1:38 PM
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceless View Post
I would love to see an entire clip dedicated to reverse butt drops on your face. That would be awesome.
What is considered reverse? Sorry for my ignorance. Is that where she's facing my feet or she's facing the top of my head?

Also, when you say full weight buttdrops to the face, would she be dropping full weight from a standing position, butt first, onto my face? If so, doesn't that damage the face? I could see that breaking my nose or teeth? Would this be done on a padded surface or the hard floor?

Thanks
Old 06-25-2012, 3:05 PM

I'd like to see her using you as a seat in a couple of different scenarios - sitting on your privates when talking to you lying down, on your chest when watching tv, or on your face when getting ready for something. Nakedness isn't necessary, a decent outfit (skinny jeans, thong and tank top) will do, and it's something you can feasibly obtain without too much effort. The only thing I'd say is that a lot of those clips tend to last for only a minute or so, it's worth getting something a bit longer.

Looking forward to it.
Old 06-25-2012, 7:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlattenedOne View Post
We actually did film a few clips a couple of nights ago. It was our first foray into this "world." It was a lot of fun. It was the first time she intentionally squashed me.

We have a lot of room to grow, and we will. But we started with some basic chest and belly sitting where she'd bounce and grind on me. Then she did the same on my throat. Everything was done full weight on a hard floor.

Then she placed a big beach-like ball on my chest, belly, and throat and bounced around on that.

We did a little trampling... she stood and jumped on me. She even stood on my throat, which I was surprised... she has nerves of steel. Definitely difficult and scary... left my windpipe and neck muscles pretty sore.

We also weighed... she's 147.

I'm going to whip up a preview clip soon for you guys.
Well done Sir! Isn't throat trample great?
Old 06-26-2012, 4:29 AM
Producer

I posted this in the pic and clip forum, but just in case you didn't see it, here's a sampling of our first experience:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfRBVYE6-Hw
Old 07-03-2012, 12:12 PM

Hey great work on that sample clip.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:04 PM

Really great first clip! Couldnt have done it better myself. Love the fact that you show how much she weigh before you guys get started! Camera-angles are perfect!

Lucky guy!
Old 07-13-2012, 8:06 AM

She's a keeper!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: