Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting Discussions

Old 09-14-2012, 8:49 AM

Have You Ever Had A Lucid Dream That Involved Facesitting?

Lucid dreaming is a situation in which a person realizes that they're actually dreaming and in some instances they have the ability to create what happens in the dream. I've done this a number of times including last night. Most of the time I don't realize it's only a dream until I wake up but on a number of occasions I've been dreaming that I'm flying (one of the most common things I dream about) and somehow in my subconscious mind I realize that this isn't really happening because I don't have the ability to fly.
Last night I had this weird dream that I was flying through a maze of shops, offices, and department stores and couldn't find my way out. At some point it became a lucid dream and I realized that I could get away with anything I wanted to do. Of course the first thing that popped into my head was "Why don't I get one of these women who are either working or are customers to sit on my face??" And that's exactly what I did. I floated up behind women and pulled up their dresses, slid under them, and proceeded to position their bottoms on to my face which was a very pleasant experience. It didn't work everytime though, I woke up a couple of times and also had the dream drift off in another direction several times but it did work probably four or five times.
Has anyone else had this strange experience?
Old 09-14-2012, 8:41 PM

YES YES YES. I always have these. I can make things appear too! I always make a smotherbox appear

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: