Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Daddo's Trample Heaven > Trample & Foot Fetish - Pics/Clips

Old 02-10-2013, 12:17 PM

Violet skye's FJ & HJ For 21 MIN:

Certainly heaven!! Violet skye came to visit me again in her vacation in Miami beach. she decide to cover my mouth with tape and force me to sniff her toes from her long day while she give me sexy handjob, after 10 min of HJ, she give me amazing footjob, Violet give the best footjob ever !! she does it better she does with her hands, 21 MIN that that pass soo fast , really a dream girl

Old 02-12-2013, 6:14 PM

Chanel's Foot Slapping & Sniffing:

I came visit at Chanel apt after 2 month of Persuasion, she agree that i will sniff her feet but just for 6 min, because she have to so out. so while she eat i sniff her feet and got Slaps from her feet to my face. i miss her beautiful soft feet.

Last edited by I Love Girls Feet; 02-12-2013 at 6:17 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:00 AM

Katie & Amanda All 5 Clips - HD

All 5 Full Video Clips Of Katie & Amanda in limited time for amazing price included the video clips of : 1.Katie & Amanda Feet In UR Face. 2.Katie & Amanda FJ & FW In The Same Time. 3.Katie & Amanda Gives HJ While I Smell Their Feet. 4.Katie And I worship Amanda Feet. 5.Katie Trample Me While Amanda Gives a FJ. 45:49 MIN ENJOY !

Old 02-16-2013, 8:13 AM

Aubri's Balls Teasing:

Aubri Kicked my balls, tease them and let me smell her feet for 6 min. she start doing that with her heels and than with her bare feet. felt so gooood...

Old 02-17-2013, 12:01 PM

Violet's Sensual FJ Pleasure:

After the session with the foot worship after her workout, Violet decided she want to Pleasure me with Sensual FJ. she rub her feet and her hands all over my body (its felt AMAZING) and after that she gave me amazing Sensual footjob with many Angles, in the end i cum on her feet by the angle of the reverse side! perfect end to a day with sweaty feet after workout !

Old 02-21-2013, 2:00 PM

Aubri & Victoria Panyhose HJ & FJ:

Many people asked me to make video clip with pantyhose, but all the time the girls forgot to bring it, so today i was make sure that the girls will come with them. Aubri & Victoria never give a footjob before, they had experience with foot fetish but not footjob and hand job, so this is what happened, a lot of footjob, nylon smelling on my face while i get footjob with many Poses, in the end the girls give me a handjob together and make me cum. This clip its for all the pantyhose lovers !! all this 9 min the girls Dressed with the pantyhose.

Last edited by I Love Girls Feet; 02-21-2013 at 2:07 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 8:21 AM

Chanel Tease My Cuck With Her Sexy Feet:

So after the foot worship session Chanel decided to give me a cuck Treatment, she start teasing my cuck first, than she kick my balls for 2-3 min,than she put 1 foot on my nose and the second foot on my cuck, wowww its felt amazing! Also she enjoy to tease me with her feet so much that she decided to take a pic from her phone to show her girlfriends, in the end she agree to give me a footjob and i cum... so much pleasure.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:52 PM
http://clips4sale.com/stu

Old 02-28-2013, 12:55 PM

Aleaxa's FJ & HJ & FW After Workout - HD

Today i met Aleaxa for my first time and she come to my APT after workout, i told her that im interested to shoot a video clip just after she run. so she come after 2 miles running and give me one of my best experience ever. she put her sweaty socks on my face while she jerk me off, than give me a socksjob than feet sniffing than footjob with couples of angles. in the end i cum while she jerk me off and i smell the aroma of her feet. it me first clip that i get a footjob/handjob without me Masturbating myself (this is why the clip is 25 min haha) %100 joy !!

Last edited by I Love Girls Feet; 02-28-2013 at 1:42 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 1:54 PM

Violet Skye Gets Her Feet Tickled:

After the footjob session i Surprised Violet with a tickling, i tickled all over her body included her feet, she is very Sensitive for Tickling, she Scream and i enjoy every moment haha..

Old 03-06-2013, 8:26 AM

Aubri & Victoria Smelling Game:

Aubri & Victoria come back to visit me again, i asked them to come shoot with me after their shift at work as a bartender. they decided to play a game with me and checked if i can guess right who feet belong to who by the smell of their stinky feet. they cover my eyes, that i cant see whice feet i smell, so first i have to guess the smell od their their socks and than guess their sweaty feet.was a nice experience.

Old 03-08-2013, 9:19 AM

Chanel Give Me a FJ & FW While Im Driving:

Chanel Asked me if i can drive her to her friend in Orlando, i agree to drive her for 4 hours for free if i will get a footjob and foot sniffing while I driving. she say yes and we did it. so in this video Chanel give me a FJ with her socks while im on the high way driving 60 mph + she force me to smell her socks after long day with her sporty shoes, her feet was HOT i love it! was nice experience, specially after i cum with high adrenalin.

Old 03-08-2013, 1:23 PM

nice pics!!
Old 03-11-2013, 10:55 AM

Alexa's Sweaty Nylons After Work:

Alexa come back from work with her sexy pantyhose, she force me to smell them and than give me amazing footjob with her stocking on, i cum after 7 min.

Old 03-14-2013, 9:56 AM

Amanda's Sweaty Feet On My Face:

Amanda called me to come visit her in her apt, she said she had a long day with school and she want me to come sniff her feet, so this is what i did, Amanda has the most soft feet that i ever touch, really a dream feet, they smell a little bit of smell, exactly how i like it.