Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting & Smother Stories

View Poll Results: Mother facesits son stories ?
No Way 48 15.38%
Maybe, maybe a step-mom 125 40.06%
Only if its mild and tasteful 32 10.26%
Mmmm arrrghhhhhhh! 107 34.29%
Voters: 312. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2005, 4:41 PM

Mother facesits son ?

Is it your cup of tea?
Old 07-29-2005, 4:44 PM
Banned

stepmom, maybe
Old 07-29-2005, 9:33 PM
Unregistered

Dad's desperate. Picks up a strange woman and marries her. He's lonely, you see.. There was a movie I remember about a stepdad similar to this. But she could be like this gold digger.. or worse. It's a really really odd thing to have someone on the outside come into the family. Not just a daughter or son's wedding.. It's stranger than the inlaws. It's creepy.

And she could be like the ultimate creep. Blinding her husband and manipulating and seducing his kid. Spooky..
Old 07-30-2005, 11:51 PM

I mean this with all sincerity...I'm not exactly sure how incestual facesitting can ever be classified as "mild" or "tasteful". I agree with headpop...some sort of stepmom scenario might be the closest...anything more is just ethically questionable at best.
ass so sweet,
smell her smell,
all is well.
Old 07-31-2005, 7:13 AM
Banned

What about Mom face sits Daughter?

Would it be like eating a pack of cigarettes? Mommy Dearest, teaching her daughter a lesson of some kind, sneaking in some forbidden pleasure? I used to think this about my principle when he gave me "the strap". He'd say "This is going to hurt you more than it's going to hurt me." And he'd have this weird grin on his face. Then WHAM! Acrossed the palm of your hand with this piece of leather.

Is a Mommy Dearest kinda mother going to face sit smother her daughter to teach her some kind of lesson?
Old 07-31-2005, 7:18 AM
Banned

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU CAME FROM!?" And when she screamed at her she charged.. no longer a frailty.. a femininity, but a raging lioness. With a growl motherly in knowing how to shiver the bone. And from 50 feet away to an inch in front of her face, she glared in her eyes and shakey grabbing the hair on the back of her head. "Leave me alone, she says. Mind your business, she says! I AM YOUR BUSINESS DAUGHTER!"

"YOUR MOTHER!"
Old 07-31-2005, 7:26 AM
Banned

I know that when the witches in Gamma World eat a man via facesit, they call it: "the mother's war". They undo what their victims' mother done..

It's like theres something sweet, yet unfamiliar. She knows exactly what he is, but she doesn't. And that's what she eats. Like you take a camera's lens and pour water on it. The whole world only slightly fades in and out while the film coats the glass. An alligator's second eyelid. The one he can see thru.. And that's what the witch wants. An invisible spirit like attachment between mother and son. Mother and daughter. The relationship. Invisible, but not absent. An essence..

And after she takes it the whole body "falls apart".

Last edited by headpop; 07-31-2005 at 7:49 AM.
Old 07-31-2005, 7:00 PM

Only stepmom.
Old 08-01-2005, 9:54 AM
Banned

No. I changed my mind.. I think it's interesting. Mom facesits son.

"Welcome back son."
Old 08-01-2005, 8:20 PM
Inactive

Hi!

So, what do you think about this story?
I like it very much.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/namioclub

find "Oscar's journey to oral slavery".
Old 08-02-2005, 1:06 PM

OMG!
Old 08-02-2005, 2:59 PM
Banned

There could be like this family exchange thing.. Mormons or something. Or, I don't know. This family moves out to the midwest. Middle of nowhere.. And the kid goes to a new school (one of many, he grew up all his life moving from school to school. His dad is a salesman or something.) And he meets this kid that looks 40. And one day after school he's walking by the river, sees a tractor.. picks up a stone and throws it at it. "BING!" The rock bounces off the steel. "Don't do that!" The kid yells. "What?" "Don't do that! My mom will kill me!" "What are you talking about? Your mom's not here." "She'll hear about it. And I'll get the birthing.."
Old 08-02-2005, 3:02 PM
Banned

I used to, when I was a kid, get this strange feeling in my friends house. Their mom's domain. I don't know.. there's something moldy about it. A different smell to the place. A different feel. Nowadays, people inside and out regular basis other people's things. But back then? You walked into somebody else's house you knew it. You felt it.. You ate their food.. A courtesy, I know.. but it tasted strange.

Last edited by headpop; 08-02-2005 at 3:09 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 3:11 PM
Banned

There's a pecker in a vagina.. *shaking my head.. nodding* A spooky one..
Old 08-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Banned

"What's the birthing?" "I don't wanna talk about it." "K.." And they walked for a time, Jimmy not knowing what to say. "Birthing" swimming thru his brain like a science fiction thriller. And then?

"She makes me suck her vagina."