Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting - Pics/Clips

Old 08-13-2005, 12:59 AM
suffocated1

Forced facesitting in Kenya

Life in Kenya at first was good. My Luo wife Lydia is beautiful and big, with a large bottom. To start with she was a bit reluctant to sit on my face, but then got to like it a lot. You have to understand the Kenyans have an almost reverence for whites, and for a woman to be able to sit on a white face is considered to be the ultimate achievement. African men do not practise oral sex, although the women (like in every culture) thoroughly enjoy it. So for a European man to perform oral with a black woman sitting on his face is exquisite for them. Lydia can't get enough of it. The only trouble is an african woman's stamina is very strong and she does it to me even when she gets a bout of malaria! You also have to understand the culture here, that of poligomy. Lydia is a widow (as many women here are). Lots of men die, not just of Aids, but of traffic accidents and malaria or typhoid. Her's had 4 wives which are known as co-wives. There had been a problem getting money from the UK and we were getting short and if you're white money goes very quickly. So Lydia had the idea to lend me out to her co-wives who all have businesses. So I can take a matatu to their town for 30 bob, stay overnight and make 500 bob by being facesat by a co-wife. And african women are not very considerate sometimes, especially when they're intent of having a climax. Maureen, wife number 3, is very large and I've almost passed out because of her being so selfish. The only thing is Lydia says she considers me to be her property and won't give me any money to spend on myself. And she's hidden my passport. I thought living in Kenya was going to be good but it's wearing me down and I don't know how to get out of this situation. I had a rest last night as Lydia and her co-wives went to a funeral where they stay overnight at the widow's place. But they're all coming back to our house today and I'm fearing the worst. The internet here in Migori is bad and there's a petrol crisis so I can't go anywhere. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 08-13-2005, 1:43 AM

You're going to live the rest of your life as a very "happy slave", I would say! Unless you wish to change places with one volunteering member from this forum !!!

Keep us informed, please! Your story is fascinating !

Equidum
Old 08-13-2005, 5:37 AM
Just An Old Hippie

Location: I'm not sure man...I think I'm somewhere in Florida man...
Suffocated1

Just south of Kenya is a small village that boarders on the town of Hanchel, Iíve been there twice when I was running. Itís a camp where men go to get away from the women from time to time. Believe me; you are not the only one that has had this problem. When those women find out they have a licker in town, ya really donít have a chance. I got handed from women to women there for almost a year before I found that village.

When ya get there ask for a man named Mankato, tell him the long haired white man named Roogo sent you, he will understand right away why youíre there. With his help you can get back to the states or just hide out in the village as long as you want.

Be careful. Men have been known to disappear in that section of Africa. Good luck.
Old 08-13-2005, 6:14 AM

Suffocated1,you told of an incident where some woman killed a man by sitting on him.How heavy (in U.S pounds) are these woman?What is the heaviest one that sat on you or anyone else?This is a facinating story.billyk
Old 08-14-2005, 10:52 AM

Billy, how did he die? Was he crushed to suffocated?
Old 08-14-2005, 11:45 AM

I think she suffocated him while the heaviest was sitting on his chest.I wish Suffocated1 would respond!billyk
Old 08-15-2005, 2:08 AM
Just An Old Hippie

Quote:
Originally posted by suffocated1
I had a rest last night as Lydia and her co-wives went to a funeral where they stay overnight at the widow's place. But they're all coming back to our house today and I'm fearing the worst. The internet here in Migori is bad and there's a petrol crisis so I can't go anywhere. I'll let you know how it goes.
I just hope he's OK.
Old 08-15-2005, 5:00 AM

Rich,when you were over there were they also very big ladies?How heavy would you say the biggest one was that you saw sitting on someone??billyk
Old 08-15-2005, 8:21 AM

I would love to see one or two of them flattening someones head.
Old 08-15-2005, 2:50 PM
Just An Old Hippie

Dude

Suffocated1 gave ya a detailed description.
No way I could explain it better.

Wink....wink.
Old 08-16-2005, 6:01 AM

I know-he didn't give approximate weights though.Small BBW's-200-250,or large BBw's 300 & up.
Old 08-18-2005, 2:23 AM
suffocated1

Thanks for the info Rich. You could be my last chance, so I hope it's genuine. I'll make my way there as soon as I can. There's a fuel crisis here at the moment and I haven't got the money to travel yet. I should be able to go next week and can't wait to get away. Things have taken a turn for the worse.
Lydia has become more dominant and often likes tying me to the bed in the mornigs and facesitting me. This is early, about 5am and then she gets up to do the chores, leaving me to sleep. She owns a beauty salon and is a church-goer. She let one of her fellow choir friends use me last Monday. It was after supper with Ruth that Lydia dropped the bombshell. They'd been chatting and laughing in Swahili so I couldn't understand. Then Lydia just said to me 'I want you to comfort Ruth". I knew straight away what she meant. So they led me to the bedroom and Lydia left me alone with the grinning Ruth. Now, she is built like a brick outhouse, with one of the bigger bottoms. I remember thinking 'I don't stand a chance against that'. Then Ruth pushed me down on the bed and the last thing I saw for ages was her huge arse squashing down on my face. She urged me to lick her for a long time and I had breathing problems for most of the time. Luckily Lydia had a bout of typhoid at the time or she would have used me too.
Then this morning after Lydia facesat me she got a cellphone call from a neighbour to go and help. But she forgot to untie me and at 8am the househelp came into the bedroom, saw me and hitched up her skirt. She's about 40 and very strong and has been aware of what has been going on. She always looks at me with a permanant smirk of her face. But Lydia wouldn't approve of letting her have sex with me and would go mad if she found out. But today the househelp facesat me like she hadn't had sex for years and spent the first hour laughing no-stop, before climaxing several times.
I think I can pick up a few tips from her co-wives, like 10 or 20 bob here and there and save up the fare to escape. It'll be about 700 bob. Must go as internet is bad. It's only about 10mbps here in Awendo. I'll let you know how I'm doing.
Old 08-18-2005, 3:33 AM
Just An Old Hippie

Suffocated1

In that section of Africa a long time honored custom by the name of Tolanta exists. A man that lives with a woman is allowed three days movement away from his woman for rest and relaxation. Tolanta is taken very seriously, and must be allowed by the woman. Women that have not allowed men to leave have been executed! Tell Lydia you have a need for her to allow you Tolanta. She will most likely allow you your freedom immediately. She knows what could happen to her if she doesnít!

When you leave the house go immediately to that town I told ya about. Itís just south of Kenya and boarders on the town of Hanchel. Remember to ask for Mankato, he will help you acquire passage to the states. Donít forget to tell him the long haired white man named Roogo sent you. Good Luck my friend!
Old 08-18-2005, 6:55 AM

Unhappy

Hello,

Peter from France 46 years old 1m82 95 kgs with a bear and ...

I enjoy to be facesat since I am a child...And for me this is incredible to know that black women with big asses enjoy to facesit white men, and some more time to smother them...

Don't take bad what I want to say, but for me this is "PARADISE"

I am ready to leave all what I have to be their human licking seat...

I am serious...! Is that story real ? Or are you make dream once again?

Please ! If these women want change the slave...here I am !

Sincerely

Peter

Old 08-18-2005, 2:49 PM
Just An Old Hippie

I think I'll let suffocated1 handle that question.

After all........he's the one that started this thread.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: